Chapter 32: Attack of SweetMask Fans
251 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabbit meat was delicious and had high nutritional value.

The protein content was close to 25%, ranking first among major livestock and poultry.

The fat content was the lowest, less than 1/2 of that of chicken, and less than 1/3 of that of pork.

The lysine content was the highest, but the cholesterol content was relatively low.

The digestibility was very high, reaching 85%, while the chicken was only 50%.

In addition, this rabbit has mutated and has enhanced energy far beyond ordinary food.

Kazuya couldn't help drooling and wanted to feast on it.

Kazuya ate rabbit meat, which provided huge energy, and the wounds he was bitten healed quickly, even the wounds on his back were basically healed.

The next day, Kazuya and Saitama finished the rabbit meat. Kazuya ate a whole white rabbit twice at Saitama's house, eliminated two-thirds of the rabbit meat, and gained a lot of energy.

Kazuya's injury was healed, so he didn't have to hide it at home. A few days later, it was the start of the autumn semester.

"Ryota, what are you watching,"

Kazuya walked into the classroom and found Ryota sitting behind the desk, looking at her phone with great interest.

"Kazuya," Ryota said with a smile, "I'm looking at the hero ranking, and the ranking is updated on Monday."

"Yes, the ranking," Kazuya remembered that the Heroes Association updated its ranking every Monday, so he took out his mobile phone and checked the official website to see how his ranking was.

"C-Class 117."

Kazuya saw the ranking under the Black Mask, which was 18 places higher than last time, and it said, "Solve the Wolf-Class Monster Rabbit."

The improvement was too much.

After solving a mutant rabbit, it was immediately promoted to eighteen places.

And now that everyone was working hard to do the task, it was relatively difficult to maintain the ranking, so 18 places improvement was big.

However, by treating the mutated rabbit as a Wolf-Class monster and killing it alone, the points would be higher.

Coupled with the popularity of his last time to solve the Tiger-Class weirdo, and the help of the Z City branch, the improvement of the eighteenth rank was justifiable.

From this point of view, it won't take long for him to be promoted to B Class.

"Kazuya, are you paying attention to the Black Mask?"

Ryota tilted his head and looked at the picture on Kazuya's phone screen with a surprised expression.

"Well, he is the hero of our Z City, kind and upright, so I am paying attention to him now." Kazuya praised himself very bluntly.

"But his strength is too weak," Ryota shook his head, and said, "It's just a C-Class hero, stronger than ordinary people, but the strength is limited."

"But he can still grow and improve. His ranking will increase very quickly, and a Wolf-Class monster can be dealt with by him alone, He has great potential," Kazuya said good things for himself, and said, "Besides, he is a local hero in Z City, so why don't we support him?"

"You're right," Kawai Ryota said with a smile, "I still have a good impression of him. He is a very kind person who can sacrifice his life to save others. But now there are many people attacking him on the Internet."

"Attacking him?" Kazuya asked in confusion, "What's going on?"

"It's because of his name," Ryota shrugged, and said, "He is called Mask, so fans of Sweet Mask, hate this Black Mask very much, and thinks he is not qualified to be called Mask."

Kazuya couldn't help frowning, "Do you need the right to call mask name?"

"Certainly, "Kawai Ryota said, "In the eyes of fans, Mask is a symbol of Sweet Mask hero, everywhere on the forum says that the Black Mask does not deserve to be called a Mask."

"Isn't this too much?" Kazuya hear this and was a little angry.

"Who told someone to be popular?" Ryota shrugged and said, "It can be expected that the Black Mask will suffer a lot of criticism in the future. I don't know how he feels."

"He doesn't care about that."

Kazuya clenched his fists. If he would give up because of other people's gossip, how could he call himself a hero?

Ryota said with a smile, "I'm afraid that the Black Mask will be hit. Kind people may not desire to be rewarded, but they will feel unbalanced because of slander."

"Do not worry," Kazuya smiled and said, "I believe he did not get it."

"hope so," Ryota said, raised his phone again, and said, "But the hero I follow is different from you, it's her."

"let me see," Kazuya tilted his head and looked at the phone. There was a photo on it, which was a full-body portrait of a woman.

A head of dark green half-long hair, long bangs covering the forehead, thin eyebrows like willow leaves, and a pair of sharp eyes with green pupils.

Her face was delicate, her nose bridge was straight, her lips were sexy, and her skin was pale.

She was wearing a green long dress, with a pearl necklace hanging on her white neck, her plump breasts were about to be exposed, her plump buttocks were tightly bound, and her figure was very sexy.

In the picture, she was floating in the air, with her arms around her chest, her skirt was flying in the air, and she is wearing long boots on her feet. Between the boots and the skirt, her snow-white skin is faintly visible.

"Blizzard of Hell"

Kazuya saw her and immediately recognized her. The woman in the picture was Fubuki, the leader of the Blizzard Group in the future, but did she join the Heroes Association this early?

Kazuya remembered that Fubuki was not the current number one in B-Class.

"That's right, it's Blizzard of Hell, Fubuki."

Ryota said with a smile, "In just three weeks, she has risen from the bottom of the C-Class to the 17th of the B-Class. Tiger-Class monsters are just targets for slaughter in front of her. She is very strong and beautiful."

"That's really amazing."

Kazuya knows her strength, and she would have the combat power to enter the S-Class in the future. It was relatively easy for to kill the Tiger-Class monster to her.

17