Chapter 33: Saitama Training
290 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey hey, I'm already her fan," Ryota looked at the photo, and said with a piggy-like face, "I really want her to be my girlfriend."

"Didn't you have a crush on my sister some time ago? You changed your partner so quickly?" Kazuya said angrily.

"With you, a brother who has a strong desire to protect his sister, I don't think I can see your sister again," Kawai Ryota snorted, and said, "So I can only choose someone else. My crush is Fubuki. Now you can't control it, right?"

"Of course, this is your freedom," Kazuya said nonchalantly, as long as he doesn't like her sister, that's fine.

Kazuya ignored Ryota who was looking at the photo, but looked away, took out his mobile phone, and looked at the news. In some forums, he did see a lot of replies attacking him. Many fans of Sweet Mask thought he was unworthy to use the word mask.

"Put it aside for now."

Kazuya didn't care about this group of people. He chose to become a hero, not for these people.

After staying at school for a day, Kazuya went to see Mr. Fujiwara after school in the afternoon.

"Your ranking has improved really fast," Mr. Fujiwara sat behind the chair, looked at Kazuya, and said, "It's only been two weeks, and you're about to knock me down forty."

"I also feel that the improvement is a bit fast, and I contribute very little in the battle."

Kazuya said with some guilt, the other heroes were okay, but Kazuya felt a little unfair to Mr. Fujiwara and the Righteous Cyclist.

When fighting against the Tiger-Class monster Ant Monster, the one who caused the most damage to the monster was the female minister, who killed the monster with a gun, followed by Mr. Fujiwara's pile driver.

He just clamped down from the side and didn't even hurt the monster at all.

"You did a lot," Mr. Fujiwara said, "In that battle alone, you saved the reporter and the new officer. These are two lives. And you suffered such serious injuries, which is enough for you to improve your ranking. But speaking of it, your injuries have already Ok?"

Kazuya stretched his arms and said, "There is no problem with the free movement now."

"That's good," Mr. Fujiwara said, "If you need my help, please let me know."

"I will," Kazuya said seriously.

"It's time to leave school," Mr. Fujiwara and Kazuya left the office together, walked outside the building, and asked, "Where are you going? I drove the car and can take you back."

"No need, I came by bicycle," Kazuya said with a smile.

"Well, I'll go first."

Mr. Fujiwara nodded, walked toward the distance, and disappeared the distance.

"I should go too."

Kazuya stretched his arms, went to eat first, and went to patrol the streets to perform tasks.

Most importantly, training must begin.

In the evening, the setting sunset in the distance, and the clouds seemed to be infused with red paint, as bright red as a fire belt.

On the road, cars were jammed, bagpipes blared, and the crowd embarked on their journey home.

On both sides of the road, a figure was running towards the distance, with two long legs, running towards the front.

"So tired."

This figure was Kazuya. At this moment, his lungs seemed to be on fire, and his legs were as heavy as lead.

He has now run eight kilometers, but the time is only 32 minutes, and the pace is 4:00, which was already an extremely top long-distance running speed.

The score of 4:00 was about 70 or so.

But Kazuya's goal was not to run 8 kilometers but to run 10 kilometers. The longer the distance, the greater the physical exertion.

With a length of ten kilometers, many people couldn't even run, let alone reach a comprehensive four-point pace.

Kazuya gritted his teeth and continued to run, but couldn't stop slowing down, and when he reached 10 kilometers, the time limit reached 40 minutes and 32 seconds.

"Over thirty-two seconds."

Kazuya sat there, panting heavily, It seemed that his stamina was still low.

However, the effect of fat loss has been achieved.

His first choice for long-distance running was to lose excess body fat and make himself look thinner.

"It's not finished yet."

After Kazuya started running, he went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, came to Saitama's house, gave the vegetables to Saitama, and then started to exercise.

Kazuya first did stretching exercises, and then began to do push-ups.

One, two, three... forty, fifty, sixty... ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one hundred.

A total of 100 push-ups, and then began to do sit-ups and squats, also 100 each.

After finishing, Kazuya sat there, panting.

The ten-kilometer run, as well as push-ups, sit-ups, and squats were the exercises that Saitama performed in the manga.

Saitama has persisted for three years and has become an invincible existence. He wants to try to see if he could break his limiter with this method.

Although the probability of success was not high, even if it was not successful, these exercises have an effect.

Lose fat and build muscle, shape the body, but the effect would be a little unsatisfactory.

Take long-distance running as an example, the distance was enough, and the amount of exercise was enough, but the ten-kilometer long-distance running was not as good as the five-kilometer variable-speed running. On the contrary, it would cause an electrolyte imbalance due to excessive sweating.

Secondly, although push-ups were the best way to train the chest muscles with bare hands, their efficiency was not as good as equipment training. In addition, the effect of a single push-up was also poor. It needs to be performed in multiple groups, and the method must be changed at the same time, such as explosive push-ups, heavy push-ups, deep push-ups, and spider push-ups mixed.

There were also sit-ups, which were more harmful to the waist, and the effect was relatively poor. It was best to focus on crunching.

So this set of training was basically the twice efforts and half of result.

But in order to possibly break the limiter, Kazuya intends to try.

After finishing this set, Kazuya picked up the kettle and drank.

The kettle was filled with effervescent electrolyte tablets, which were rich in sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and vitamin C to prevent the loss of electrolytes caused by profuse sweating. It does not contain sugar and has only 8kj of energy.

After drinking, Kazuya went to the bathroom to take a shower, and after the shower, Saitama had already prepared meals.

16