Chapter 36: Its minister card, its okay eat it full
257 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's almost eleven o'clock, you came back too late today."

Seeing Kazuya, Chiaki frowned and said.

"I'm too busy working today," Kazuya said with a smile, "Next time I will come back earlier."

"But it's too late," Chiaki said dissatisfied, "How could they let you work overtime, you should refuse."

Kazuya patted Chiaki's shoulder and said, "Sister, don't worry, I'm fine."

"All right."

Chiaki nodded, watching Kazuya pass by and enter the bathroom, feeling a little weird in her heart.

She always feel that his brother was a little different.

*****

"Aren't we going to another street?"

Under the big tree, Kazuya and Mr. Fujiwara wore uniforms and sat on a stone bench to rest. Mr. Fujiwara asked, "Why are you only active near the Heroes Association?"

Today was Saturday, Kazuya does not have class, and Mr. Fujiwara was also on vacation, so the two planned to jointly patrol so that even if they encounter Tiger-Class monsters, they could deal with them and even defeat them.

However, Kazuya placed the patrol location near the Heroes Association, and only explored a few streets nearby.

Kazuya sat there drinking a boxed fruit juice and said, "The Heroes Association has just been established, and it will definitely attract the attention of monsters Naturally, we have to come here to patrol more."

Of course, the reason was not this. His sister was in the Heroes Association. If he wants to protect her, it's better to get closer.

"So that's how it is," Mr. Fujiwara said with a smile, "I thought you were doing it for that news officer, Ms.Chiaki."

"Cough cough cough." Kazuya almost choked on the juice, looked at Mr. Fujiwara, and asked, "Teacher, why do you say that?"

"When you saw her that day, you were courteous to her, and you did everything you could to save her," Mr. Fujiwara gave Kazuya a sideways look, and said, "Anyone can tell that you like her."

"No, I don't like it, well, I do, but..." Kazuya scratched his head, she was his older sister, why didn't he like it, but it wasn't that kind of liking.

Mr. Fujiwara said with a smile, "Miss Chiaki is very beautiful, you have a good eye."

"It's really beautiful."

Thinking of her sister's appearance, Kazuya giggled silly.

"It seems that I have fallen deeply." Mr. Fujiwara shook his head when he saw this scene, and then said, "Let's go, it's almost noon, let's find a place to eat."

Kazuya stood up, heard a ding dong on the phone, received a text message, glanced at it, and said, "We don't need to find a place to eat."

"What's wrong?" Mr. Fujiwara asked curiously.

"Miss Chiaki invited us to eat in the cafeteria, she said it would be free," Kazuya shook his phone.

"That's really good."

Mr. Fujiwara nodded, and the two walked towards the Hero Association building together, holding the hero ID card, and passed the inspection of the guards.

Since the day of the attack, the Heroes' Society has sealed off the side entrance, and guards guard the front and back entrances.

Heroes, most of the staff, and visitors must enter through the main entrance, and they could only enter after inspection.

The two entered the Heroes Association, went directly to the second floor, and came to the cafeteria.

"This way, this way." Chiaki stood there, waving towards this side.

"Miss Chiaki," Kazuya hurried over, stood beside him, and looked at her with a smile.

"He is really excited," Seeing this scene, Mr. Fujiwara walked over and nodded in greeting.

Chiaki said with a smile, "It's almost noon, the two of you are patrolling around the Heroes Association, you've worked hard, let's eat something."

"Thanks," Kazuya nodded and asked curiously, "How you found us?"

Although Kazuya was protecting the Heroes Association, he did not get too close to the Heroes Association, only patrolling the periphery.

"A staff member saw you," Chiaki said with a smile, "So the minister asked me to ask if you are still around and let you come here for dinner."

Kazuya nodded.

Chiaki took out a card, "Here is a meal card, the two of you can eat something here."

"Thank you then,"

Kazuya pinched the meal card, but couldn't help asking, "Miss Chiaki Is this your meal card?"

Chiaki shook his head and said, "It's the minister's meal card, she asked me to use it for you."

"That's good," Kazuya exhaled, and said, "I eat a lot and spend a lot, it would be bad if Miss Chiaki spends money."

"Ah, it's all right," Chiaki said hastily when he heard him think this way.

"You boy," Mr. Fujiwara said angrily, "I haven't caught up yet, so I'm thinking about other people's wallets."

"Chasing?" Chiaki tilted her head slightly when he heard this word, and then her face became redder and redder.

"Don't talk nonsense," Kazuya pushed Mr. Fujiwara to pick up the meal, and said, "Eat, eat."

The two went to the restaurant to buy food. The food in the Heroes Association was very rich, including chicken, duck, and fish.

Kazuya first ordered two bowls of rice, beef dishes, and grilled fish.

But carrying the dinner plate, Kazuya and Mr. Fujiwara didn't know where to eat.

There were a lot of people in the restaurant, and both of them were wearing masks that had to be taken off to eat, but that would be seen.

"You two come here."

Chiaki immediately took the two of them to the corridor outside the restaurant, and said in front of one of the doors, "This is the restroom, so you don't have to worry about being discovered here."

Kazuya thanked Chiaki, went into the lounge with Mr. Fujiwara, and sat behind the table.

"You two can contact me if you need anything,"

Chiaki said these words, turned, and left,

Kazuya thought for a while and went over to close the door.

"You are too careful," Mr. Fujiwara said, "Actually, as long as you don't spread the word about your appearance, it's okay for people in the association to know about it, right?"

'It's sister working here

Kazuya thought, he covered his face just to prevent his sister from finding out, but he said, "It's better to be safe."

"Well, let's eat," Mr. Fujiwara took off his mask and started to eat, and so did Kazuya.

But Kazuya's food wasn't enough, he only ate half of it, went to the restaurant to buy some food, and didn't stop until he was full.

Anyway, it's the minister's card. She has money, so it's okay to eat more.

After the two finished their meal, they sent the plate to the dining room, and then returned to the lounge to rest.

14