Chapter 37: Thug Come Back
213 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door outside, and Mr. Fujiwara said, "Please come in."

"Excuse me."

Chiaki walked into the lounge, sat across from the two, and said, "That's right, I want to ask, can you two focus on patrolling around the Heroes' Association in the future?"

Mr. Fujiwara immediately looked at Kazuya and asked, "What do you think of this Black Mask?"

"I have no opinion."

Of course, Kazuya would not refuse. After thinking about it, he said, "But it will only be on Saturday and Sunday."

Chiaki nodded, and then said, "As a reward, the two of you can have three meals on Saturday and Sunday. In addition, the association will try to promote you two faster."

Mr. Fujiwara nodded, "C-Class heroes have to report every week, which is really troublesome. It is a good thing to be promoted to B-Class as soon as possible."

Mr. Fujiwara's physical fitness was not considered strong, but the power of the pile driver was very powerful, so there was no problem in upgrading to B-Class.

"Well, we will make corresponding arrangements here," Chiaki opened the notebook, took a pen, looked at Mr. Fujiwara, and said, "This is your hero nickname, we have received a lot of letters, please take a look, Piledriver Hero, Wild Piledriver, Wrecker, Shocker, Alloy Drill, Do you have any favorites?"

'No Wild Horn? '

Kazuya was a little surprised. Mr. Fujiwara's current mask, armor, and weapon are basically the wild horn in the future but don't have this name.

"Alloy drill," Mr. Fujiwara thought for a while and said, "My piling machine uses an alloy drill, which is in line with my characteristics and sounds better."

"Then I will report the name."

Chiaki recorded it, then turned and left.

'Another thing changed,'

Mr. Fujiwara's nickname has also changed to an Alloy Drill, Up to now, Kazuya has changed too many things.

It's getting more and more troublesome.

Kazuya sat there with a gloomy expression on his face.

Kazuya and Mr. Fujiwara stayed for a while, then got up and left the Heroes Association, continuing to patrol outside.

An alarm was received from a monster in the middle, but before the heroes arrived, it was resolved by the crowd of onlookers.

It's just ordinary Wolf-Class monsters.

At around four o'clock in the afternoon, Mr. Fujiwara left first, while Kazuya sat on the side of the street not far from the Heroes Association, waiting silently.

"Are you the only one here? Where's the Alloy Drill?"

A car parked not far from Kazuya, the window was rolled down, and a beautiful face appeared there.

"Minister, hello."

The person who came was the head of the planning department, was hard to forget about her, if she hadn't decisively got the guard's pistol and shot at the Ant Monster that day, they might all have died there.

And she's a good markswoman, she seems to have been trained in this area.

Kazuya smiled and said, "The Alloy Drill just left."

"Thank you for your hard work, it's getting late, do you want to go back? The female minister looked at Kazuya and asked, "I can give you a ride."

Kazuya quickly waved his hand to refuse, and said, "I'll wait for a while."

The female minister nodded with a smile, closed the window, started the car, and left.

"The ministers are gone, but my sister is still in the company and has to work overtime."

Seeing the car leave, Kazuya sat there dissatisfied. Half an hour later, a voice came from a distance, "Mr. Black Mask."

"Oh, Miss Chiaki."

Kazuya immediately stood up, looked at the figure in the distance, and smiled happily.

Chiaki trotted over, looked at Kazuya, and asked, "Are you still here? Except for those on duty, there are basically no people in the Hero Association."

"I just want to say goodbye to Miss Chiaki," Kazuya said with a smile.

Chiaki nodded slightly but didn't know what to say next.

"Let's go, I'll leave after you get on the bus."

Kazuya pointed to the bus stop sign in the distance.

Hearing this, Chiaki walked towards the bus stop sign, but found that he didn't follow, but just stood there.

Chiaki lowered his head and looked at her toes, not looking at the Black Mask in the distance.

After a while, the bus came here, Chiaki got on the bus, swiped his card, and stood in the window to look out.

The Black Mask was still standing there, watching him until she could no longer see him.

"I don't know how to deal with it."

Chiaki rubbed her hair, feeling a little distressed.

This Black Mask often expresses close behavior and was very kind to her.

But he doesn't have a deep relationship with her, but he still treats her very well, and he only treats her well. It seemed he liked her.

Chiaki was very grateful to him for saving her and wants to repay him, but she doesn't plan to respond in love, at least emotionally, she only regards him as a reliable friend.

But if he expresses it officially, it's hard to say no too clearly.

She can't deal with it coldly, after all, he has saved her.

So distressed.

Chiaki scratched her hair, then sighed, sat on the seat, and looked into the distance.

*****

"Should I go too?"

Kazuya saw her sister leave on a bus, so he also ran towards Saitama's house. After running for seven or eight kilometers, he went to the vegetable market to buy some dishes and planned to have dinner at Saitama's house.

But after walking down a street, Kazuya stopped and said coldly, "Come out."

"Did you find it?"

A voice came from behind, and three figures came out from behind, surrounding Kazuya.

"It's you?"

Kazuya's eyes narrowed slightly, and one of the figures, whose face was wrapped in gauze, was extremely miserable.

And on both sides of him, there were still two young men standing.

One of the figures was about 1.7 meters tall, with Mohawk hair combed, a thin body, with a happy smile on his face, staring at Kazuya with staring eyes.

Another figure, about 1.8 meters tall, was burly, with short hair, wearing sportswear, and stood aside with his arms crossed.

"it's him."

The figure wrapped in gauze shouted, "Senshi-Nee, Ryoko-Nee, he was the one who beat us that day."

Mohawk hair directly took out a butterfly knife and swung it back and forth in his hand very smoothly, "Don't worry Masaki, he beat you like this, we will avenge you."

"You go first."

The muscular youth said, "I'm not interested in fighting the enemy with others."

"Then just wait with," Mohawk said nonchalantly, "I can deal with him alone,"

As soon as the words fell, the man named Senshi held the butterfly knife, swayed from side to side, and rushed towards Kazuya.

13