Chapter 42: Black Bear Monster
197 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kazuya." Takumi asked mysteriously, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not yet," Kazuya coughed, and then asked curiously, "Why do you ask that?"

"Do you want to chat with sexy beauties? Let me tell you, there is a good place. There are big-breasted beauties, blondes, black ladies, legal loli, and... ah, it hurts."

Takumi was talking eloquently there and suddenly a shadow covered his head.

Senior Hiro standing behind him clenched his fists and said, "Takumi, stop introducing your nasty place to others."

"It's not nasty, he Doesn't have a girlfriend? It's a good thing to let him get in touch with women." Takumi said angrily.

"That won't work either," Hiro said coldly.

"Okay, okay." Takumi shrugged helplessly.

"What are you talking about?" Kazuya asked curiously.

Hiro glanced at Takumi, and said, "This guy is the little leader of a club, he opened a chat room and lures students to spend money there every day, there is no pornographic service, it's just a chat, But the consumption is too expensive. The one-and-a-half-hour set meal is close to 3,000 yen, and the one-hour consumption needs to reach 5,000 yen."

Hiro looked at Kazuya and said, "You're still a student, and you can't afford to spend there, so don't go to that kind of place."

"Don't worry, I won't go."

Kazuya won't spend money to chat with some beauties, and it was enough to spend time with his sister if he wanted to talk with beauties, but Kazuya thought of a question, and suddenly asked, "Senior Hiro, how do you know so clearly, have you been there? "

"I..." Hiro's expression froze, and he said, "Of course not."

After saying these words, Hiro turned around and left.

"Really? I remember that Senior Hiro has been there many times. fell in love with a beautiful woman at first sight. He spent all his savings and wanted me to give her contact information in private... Hey, hey, don't hit someone."

Takumi was beaten on the ground by Senior Hiro who returned, and then pulled him aside for him to practice horseback riding.

Seeing this scene, Kazuya couldn't help shaking his head and laughing.

Senior walked back and shouted, "Divide into two groups, and one group will follow me to do right fist training."

Everyone stood up quickly, Kazuya followed the first group and continued to do Senior Hiro training, punching forward.

Senior Hiro adjusted Kazuya's punching posture and standing posture from time to time, pouring more energy into him.

But after practicing for a while, there was a shout from the gate, "Monster appeared and is attacking the town."

The third senior brother immediately stood up and said, "I'll go there first, Hiro, you go and inform Tsukahara- Sensei."

"Third Senior Brother, be careful," Hiro left this sentence and ran towards the inside, while the third senior brother hurriedly left from the main entrance with the person who was calling for help.

"Would you like to go over and have a look?" Takumi approached Kazuya and asked in a low voice.

"Looking for the monster? Isn't it dangerous?" Kazuya wanted to go over and take a look, but he didn't dare to leave without authorization.

"The third brother is here, ordinary monsters don't stand chance against him, so don't have to worry," Takumi said, "And Tsukahara-Sensei will rush over in a while, safety is fine, do you want to go? If not, I will go."

Takumi directly moved towards the door, Kazuya hesitated for a moment and followed.

He doesn't know how strong the third senior brother is. If possible, he could help out. He still has the profession of a hero.

More importantly, Kazuya wants to see how martial arts could fight monsters.

Kazuya and Takumi ran out of the gate and chased after the third senior brother.

After passing two streets, there was the sound of fighting in the distance. Kazuya leaned his head and saw the scene in the distance.

The third senior brother was fighting against the monster.

The monster was a huge black bear.

This black bear was about four meters long, with thick hair and sharp teeth, it looks extremely fierce.

The black bear slapped the third senior brother, but the third senior brother slipped his feet and retreated quickly. The bear's paw rubbed against his body and hit the ground.

BOOM

The ground exploded directly, and gravel flew across.

"Tiger Class."

It could break walls and ground, its disaster class could reach Tiger Class, and it has a burly body and high physical strength.

The third senior brother didn't deal with it head-on, and dodged his attack with a flash of his figure, then kicked his feet, approached the black bear's right side, and grabbed the black bear's arm with one claw.

The third brother's right hand tore off a piece of hair on the black bear's arm and left several wounds.

"Roar."

The black bear stood upright and slapped out with a sudden palm.

But the third senior brother had already taken a step diagonally backward, narrowly dodging the blow, and then bullied himself forward again to launch an attack.

"The third senior brother's physical strength and strength are not comparable to black bears, but with martial arts, he can easily injure black bears."

Looking at the scene of the battle, Kazuya looked a little happy.

"Roar."

The black bear was caught twice and became angry, but the angry he was, the more he couldn't touch the third senior brother.

Whoosh whoosh.

The third senior brother turned his feet, step by step, first dodging the pounce of the black bear, then dodging his bite, and then dodging the slapping of the black bear, relaxed and comfortable.

After dodging, the black bear froze slightly, while the third senior brother lunged forward, clawing at the black bear's head with his right hand.

The third brother's right hand left streaks of blood on the black bear's head.

"Roar."

After being hit, the black bear became even more enraged. He roared up to the sky, his eyes turned red, and his figure changed.

Its body began to bulge, strips of muscle emerged on the surface of its body, and the claws on both palms gradually grew longer.

Bang, bang.

Seeing the change in him, the third senior brother leaped forward and punched the black bear's abdomen with his left fist.

The third senior brother stepped on the ground with both feet, raised his body, and grabbed the black bear's neck with his right hand, but when his arm was about to touch the black bear's neck, his face suddenly changed, his body twisted, and his feet stepped on the black bear's belly.

Whoosh.

The third senior brother jumped back and hit the ground.

And the palms of the black bear swept across the position of the third senior brother just now, leaving only afterimages.

"So fast."

The third senior brother and Kazuya in the distance were a little surprised.

Although it was a Tiger Class, it was probably considered relatively strong among the Tiger Class.

"Roar."

The black bear let out a roar and rushed towards the third senior brother again.

"Not good."

The third senior brother saw the other party rushing toward him, so he rushed to one side,

He rolled over on the ground and stood up straight, A big hole was smashed into the ground, several times larger than the hole just now, and the moment it hit the ground, the black bear had already rushed towards the third senior brother again.

The third senior brother dodged again, dodging the black bear's attack.

"The speed has increased and the power has increased."

13