Chapter 2- Exploring the New World.
1.6k 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"now time to explore"

I tried to walk but fell down flat on my face and got mud on my face. "Aaah now dirts on my face, I really need to learn how to walk on my new body" 

Finally walking tia went somewhere and on the way she was trying to use magic with the massive amount of mana she has. 'But how do i use magic like fireball '                                               

[System: To use magic just think of the magic you want to use and shout out fireball if host doesn't know how to use chantless magic] 'Oh system you can help me use magic right'

 [System: Yes Host, I am your assistant or system for your use] 'Okay but can you call me yu- no just call Tia and I can call you Anastasia or Ana for short'                                                         

 [Anastasia: Yes host, now for magic chant fireball to use fire magic] "Okay Ana and ~Fireball~" then a fire appears in front of tia and she shoots it at a rock and it explodes like an rpg was shot there "Wow isn't my fire magic so strong Ana why is my fire magic so strong aren't I just a beginner at this"                                                                                                                       

 [Ana- This is because the original Tiamat's techniques or memory was in her soul so she when you bonded with her you got some preferences like not liking humans, wanting to have kids and some more of you I have not yet discovered] " Wait a minute wanting to have children, huh, I mean I do want children as they are cute and fluffy, aaah what am i saying I bonded with tiamat so I now have her preferences why but children are cute aah I am doing it again" screaming in my mind I shook my head and just try to think about exploring and practicing my magic while walking anywhere nice. {Tiamat is speaking in draconic tongue or titan language, I forgot to mention it}

"Draconic Slash" as tia made a claw form with her hands and slashed the air, a claw 10 meters long and 2 meters deep appeared on the wall of the ravine that she is now traveling in.      "Oh pretty nice now time for a kaboom thing, Draconic blast    nice impact it must be at least a kilometer long and maybe as strong as a nuke" as tia look into the massive crater she made with her magic.

"Ana where am I and just why the hell aren't there animals or people anywhere around here"                                                                                                                                                              

[Tia there are not many animals because they are either scared of you or because you are around 60 meters so even some dinosaurs may seem small to you and this place is hollow earth from the monsterverse and it is around 500 million years before the main story] ' What I am in hollow earth is that what you are saying you know what I am going up to earth and maybe find and adopt children aah its happening again' says tia angrily and then shyly

"Ana where are the wormholes to hollow earth"                                                                                                           

 [Ana: there are two wormholes to hollow earth. One is in skull island and the other is in antarctica, to travel there you need to go 539 km north from here and the other is 936 km south] "Lets travel to the shortest one so to antarctica we go Fly "  after a few hours when Tia was less then 50 km away from the hole tia got attacked by bat mixed with snakes creatures as big as her and the snab attacked her.

"why the fuck did you attack me you snab thing"  the snake answered " you entered my territory and i am fucking hungry so you should  know what happens next"

"Fine fine lemme test some skills on you anyway


 

AN- Its a wild Kitsune Neo catch it.

 

18