Ch 100 – Victim connections
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now if I was a fat kidnapper who carried two bodies instead of just my own. The very first thing I would do is try to hide myself so I don’t attract too much attention.” said Fushichin. 

“If that’s the case, then that area with the trees and bushes at the wall of the park seems perfect!” said Hellen. 

“Maybe they actually did go over the wall” said Nera with enthusiasm.

“Of course they would have to. There is a guard and a front entrance camera. Even if they managed to deceive the camera with the ghost costume, the footage would still be there and I doubt the guard will be unalarmed.” said Fushichin with a happy smile. 

“Then let's go towards the wall, the place with the trees. I’m starving to find more evidence to catch those bastards!” grunted Nera with excitement. 

The four of them quickly rushed towards the area with trees, a place concealed from sight. 

They searched inside the area for foot prints but the grass in this area seemed pretty tall and thick to leave anything resembling a footprint. 

“Come on. Surely they left something. Maybe they threw away the white sheet here?” asked Juniper.      

“We deduced that the culprit had to have a bag with them. This is problematic since they could simply hide the white sheet inside the bag.” said Fushichin. 

“Ghhrr, they would still need to carry the body out. It's hard to climb over a wall of this height with an extra body attached to you.” grunted Nera. 

Fushichin looked at the wall and said “It's roughly 4 meters tall. And a steel wall, so it wouldn’t bend easily.”

“Maybe they crawled underground. If you just scratch-” started Juniper but she saw the cement that was poured onto the ground underneath the metal wall and quickly shut up. 

“Ehh, maybe they did find something to put Nyuna in and actually went through the front entrance. They could have simply put Nyuna here while they searched.” said Nera. 

“Or…maybe we’re forgetting that humans have various tools at our disposal.” said Hellen.

“A tool?” asked Juniper. 

“It's just a hypothesis but if they used a ladder they can easily go over this wall.” said Hellen. 

“Yeah, an extending ladder would be a really good usage too. Perhaps, if they truly did use a ladder they may have used it to enter the park as well.” said Fushichin. 

“Then leave the stairs in this patch of forestry area because it will conceal it. Hide it inside the bushes there, maybe” said Hellen. 

“And bring the body while hiding it under the ghost sheet here and climb over the wall! I’m a fucking genius!” yelled Nera with a wild laugher. 

“Ahh, I did most of the deductions. I’m still keeping the credits.” said Fushichin. 

“But that would pose a problem. They would have to jump off of the wall to the other side. I guess it's possible to pull the…No it's impossible” said Hellen. 

“Why not? Weren’t you going to say the culprit pulled their staircase, put it to the other side and then climbed down those?” asked Juniper. 

“It's not possible. Look at the depth of this steel wall.” said Hellen as she pointed at the openings in the wall that created the shape of a smiling clown.

Juniper looked at the opening, realized and said “This wall is pretty thin.”

“Yeah, trying to sit on this wall and pulling the ladder up could prove to be quite painful.” said Hellen. 

“Why does the culprit have to do that? All they have to do is just have another accomplice and let them put another stair from the outside.” said Fushichin. 

“Oh haha. You’re right.” said Hellen with an awkward smile.  

“Tch, to disregard the possibility of more accomplices. And I thought I was the emo one.” said Fushichin with a laugh. 

“So that’s their trick. The front camera may turn out to be a bit useless after all.” said Hellen.

“Well, how do we find the culprit then? Maybe Keinlee and the cyber investigators could tell us where the culprit might have gone with their access to cameras across the country.” said Nera. 

“I’m afraid that would be hard. The park is located far away from the densely populated area of the southern district so there aren't any cameras. And even if there were cameras it wouldn’t be everywhere. If the culprit was knowledgeable all they have to do is park their car in an area with no cameras and put Nyuna inside the car.” said Fushichin. 

“But someone definitely could have seen Nyuna being carried or the ghostly figure. This place couldn’t be that deserted right?” gasped Juniper.

“Yeah. We should definitely check to see if people have seen it. I’m sure there were plenty of cars going around more than usual because of the idol concert.” said Hellen. 

“Hell yeah! 5 freaking thousand people entered here during the day of the kidnapping. Someone might have seen something!” yelled Nera. 

The four of them exited and searched for people and asked them if they have seen someone being carried over the wall of the park. But simply asking random strangers proved to be a wild goose chase or like attempting to find a needle inside a mountain of hay. 

It was getting late so they gave up on their search and called it for a day. 

*******

10 am 

Klancy, Galtomor, Joey and Rintaro came in contact with Yung and his team at the police station positioned just between western district and Dalaiking district. 

“Here are the files.” said Yung as he placed all three in front of them. Klancy read the summary of the case with his eyes. 

Victim 3 -  Doltey Kinanov
Age: 47 - Deceased 

Died at the historical museum of Dalaiking district on October 10th, 1285.
Cause of death: Loss of blood from a neck wound.
Murder weapon: Sickle found at the crime scene. 

Extra info:
Graduated Olivewell highschool in 1255.
Graduated the National business university in 1260.
Worked as an accountant at BreadXButter flour company between 1263-1285  

Victim 2 - Hermen Nymts
Age: 48 - Deceased

Died at the Green street of Eastern district on September 1st 1285.
Cause of death: Loss of blood from a neck wound.
Murder weapon: Sickle found at the crime scene. 

Extra info:
Graduated Olivewell highschool in 1255.
Graduated Fashion school of S-Class in 1259.
Went abroad between 1260-1270.
Founded the Glasslove fashion company in 1271-1285. 

Victim 1 - Purev Dashvan
Age: 47 - Deceased 

Died outside of the Togso tower of Dalaiking district on July 28th 1285.
Cause of death: Loss of blood from a neck wound.   
Murder weapon: Sickle found at the crime scene. 

Extra info of victim:
Graduated Olivewell highschool in 1255.
Graduated Engineering school of Telerom in 1260.
Worked at WeWashers Electronics from 1261 to 1270.
Worked as a service engineer from 1270 - 1275.
Worked as the head electronic engineer in the state electric station company from 1276-1285.

“Notice anything? There is a clear trend that I noticed between all three victims, discounting the obvious cause of death and murder weapon.” said Yung towards Klancy. 

“Ahh, I see. You mean the fact that all three victims graduated Olivewell highschool in 1255. Do you know which class they were?” asked Klancy. 

“I contacted that school and got the record showing all three victims studying at class B.” said Yung as he placed the graduation photo of the entire class on the table. 

Galtomor, Joey. Rintaro observed the picture up close.

“Ahh, I see. Purev is the guy with the brownish face. Who is tall and standing in the corner.” said Galtomor. 

“Hermen is the guy with blonde hair at the center and Doltey is sitting on the chair next to his teacher.” said Klancy. 

“Nice. So, who do you think is the next victim?” asked Rintaro. 

“Who knows. So far it may be one of the males. Have you made a record of who is alive and who is not from this class? We may also need to contact people from their class to hear what their relationship was like. That may give us a lead.” said Klancy.    

“That’s a good idea. Team, let's use the police database to find out which of these students are alive and possibly get their phone number.” said Yung.  

After 20 or so minutes they successfully gathered all the info they need.             

“In regards to the people who are deceased from the class. Here is the overall list I made.” said Yung and showed it to the detectives of K3.     

1.Purev Dashvan - male - Deceased
2. Levi Lucifer  - male - Deceased
3. Galart Goyo  - male - Alive
4. Judy Hoodson  - female - Alive
5. Sun Pik Kyon - male - Alive
6. Henry Wesley  - male  - Alive
7. Vladimer Pivelski  - male  - Alive
8. Nancy Cardin  - female  - Alive
9. Fedrick Junjo  - male  - Alive
10. Redrick Oswalt  - male - Deceased
11. Xing Shu - female - Alive
12. Doltey Kinanov - male  - Deceased
13. Yuma Nonohead - male - Alive
14. Brian Belzwitch  - male - Deceased
15. Taiga Tatemaya  - female - Alive
16. Edward Nickins  - male - Alive
17. Arnold Stuart - male  - Deceased
18. Mina Swelski - female - Deceased
19. Raimi Nanan - female  - Alive
20. Wendy Newgab - female - Alive
21. Naran Sanaashir - female - Alive
22. Emy Qualtz - female  - Alive
23. Hermen Nymts - Male - Deceased.        

0