Chapter • 1: That Time I Transmigrated By A Eldritch Angel In DXD
634 9 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________

Transmigration wasn't something Samael de Molay ever seriously considered. Sure, he acknowledged that it was possible, but not something that anyone could or would remember or be aware of happening; that was kind of the point.

While he admit, he loved fanfiction with various Reincarnated or Transmigrated characters remembering their past lives, it was just that – fanfiction. A fantasy – not something that was actually real. Just something fun to read or think about that would never, ever happen. Not least because the idea of being reborn or Transmigrated into a fictional universe was patently ridiculous; no matter how amazing it seemed in theory.

Admittedly, that mindset feels incredibly foreign to him now; even though he can still remember having it. Actually being reborn into stories has a way of changing your perspective – he finds it easier now to consider that all life is essentially one big story somewhere; to accept that he and others are all characters in some other universe's fiction.

While he always did privately adore the infinite universe theory that in addition to multiple alternate universes there were also multiple alternate realities where the laws of the universes and their realities themselves could be different – and therefore fiction writers might not be imaginative so much as possessing a sixth sense that allowed them to intuitively perceive events from those alternate universes and realities – it wasn't something he ever thought could or would be proven. Mainly because it was as incredible and unlikely as it would be awesome, and real life is just not that cool.

Ha.

Looking back, he really wanted to kick his past self for jinxing himself. Because being cool in theory does not necessarily translate to being cool in practice.

That stands for Angel too. When most people think of Angels, a mental picture of a huge glowing human-like figure in white robes, massive white wings, and perhaps a halo, immediately comes to mind. Some people even imagine Angels like cherubims to look like little plump children with halos, tiny wings, and white loincloths, floating around on clouds with their harps.

Both are right. However, unfortunately for him, he didn't get winged kids or people. No. He got something that can be only described as; Eldritch.

It radiated a fiery golden energy and six wings around an unblinking beautiful sky-blue eye that made him want to kneel and pray. It has 2 wings to cover its feet, 2 for its flight, and 2 covering its face, which leaves only its eye available.

It called itself Michael. The Seraphim and Michael in the Bible.

Despite Samael's full name, he wasn't religious. Not one bit. He only believed in what he can see with his own eyes.

Nevertheless, at that moment, he knew just God was real. He was real and he got his attention for some reason.

The Seraphim proclaimed he had enough Karma Points for Reincarnation and Transmigration.

No.

Let's rephrase that. His Ancestor had enough Karna Points for Reincarnation and Transmigration. Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knight Templars, had enough.

He was saved by his Ancestor. Or so proclaimed the Seraphim. If it wasn't because of him, he'll probably be In Hell or be already Reincarnated with his memories and personality gone.

He shivered remembering that. That was just yesterday.

Nevertheless, because of his Ancestor, he was Transmigrated.

Unfortunately... His Ancestor's Karma Points ended there. He only had enough for Transmigration. He didn't have a say in where he was Transmigrated into.

So imagine his surprise when he saw Issei fucking Hyoudou, during a food run at the story. He had to hold himself back from punching that punchable face and just got his food and returned home.

He's In Highschool DXD.

FUCK!

This isn't good. This bad. Very bad. He rather be in Naruto or Bleach than in this Harem-infested world.

Why this world? Why did a damn Seraphim pick DXD, where one of his brothers is a sexy big breasted Angel?

If this is some brotherly rivalry or revenge he doesn't know about, he wants no part in it!

He just wants an easy second life!

Like the Heavens heard him, he heard an unfeeling mechanical female voice in his head.

Following the voice was a blue floating box that appeared in front of him.

[ Tti-ring! You have been gifted the Warhammer Sign-In System! ]

Samael's eyes lost their luster.

Warhammer?

Now, he's sure that damn winged bastard is trying to kill him!

==============================

22