Time Gone By Arc – Character Rankings
222 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Injustice: The Path to Hell

Time Gone By

Character Rankings

So, here we are, the end of the Days Gone By arc, a lot shorter than previous arcs and after this, we move on to the Birds of Prey Arc. Hope you all enjoyed this arc as Esau proves to be at a level where he can take on both Batgirl and Robin with ease. He's not on the level of Deathstroke or Batman yet, but what happened in that fight is not a real indication of how a fight would go down, not even close.

Anyway, let's get on with the character rankings:

1. Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (Unspecialised).
2. Bruce Wayne/Batman (Unspecialised).
3. Esau Jacobson/Marauder.
4. Barbara Gordon/Batgirl.
5. Rose Wilson/Ravager.

-X-

6. Richard Grayson/Robin.

So, this is how the characters are ranked, now I personally believe that as Deathstroke said if Batman's morals didn't hold him back, Deathstroke would lose. However, because of those morals, I do believe that Deathstroke takes the lead in their fights, but it's a close 6/10 split in Deathstroke's favour. I have also decided to give Deathstroke the Unspecialised tab as well, much like Batman, he is a man who plans and relies on prep time to overcome powerful foes.

Next, we have Robin and Ravager. Some people might argue that Robin should take the lead and if this was normal, without Esau around, then that would be the case, even with Ravager having the serum. But, due to Esau and the way Slade used him to manipulate Rose, her improvement is much higher than it would be usually. She's not quite on the level of Batgirl who is older and more mature, able to take advantage of Rose's temper.

However, Ravager and Robin is a very close fight, a 6/10 in Rose's favour with Robin more skilled and much more level-headed and able to think things through. But, Robin is weaker and does have his morals holding him back. These are things that Batgirl has, the same strengths and weaknesses, but her strengths are at a higher level and her weakness at a lower one.

Rose on the other hand is much stronger and does not have morals to hold her back, she is more than willing to kill to get what she wants. On the other hand, Rose is incredibly short-tempered and that leads to her making mistakes when things don't go her way.

Other than that, I think everything is self-explanatory for the rankings as seen from this arc and the way the fights turned out. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed and if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

11