Birds of Prey Arc – Character Rankings
721 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Injustice: The Path to Hell

Birds of Prey

Character Rankings

So, here we are, another arc done, this time the Days Gone By Arc has come and gone, and now we head into the New Responsibilities Arc. Now, I have said before that Esau will have a stint as an anti-hero (Black Hood), a villain and a hero (Typhoon), he's also had a failed stint as a mercenary (Marauder). The next arc will focus on his stint as a hero following the incident at Cadmus and as we know, especially from his actions in the Arkham Assault Arc, Esau had been acting more extreme. Some of you may not like this, but this story focuses on Esau trying to find his place in life and look at this next arc as a small bit of light and goodness before the ball starts rolling and the dominoes start falling towards the shit show and chaos that comes about.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this arc and continue to stick around through this arc, even if it might not be your favourite. But without further ado, let's get on with the character's rankings.

1. Mark Desmond/Blockbuster.
2. Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (Unspecialised).
3. Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad.
4. Connor Kent/Kon-El/Superboy.
5. Esau Jacobson/Marauder (Base).

-X-

6. Crystal Frost/Killer Frost.
7. Esau Jacobson/Marauder (Berserk Tailless Form).
8. G-Troll.
9. Wally West/Kid Flash.
10. Barbara Gordon/Batgirl.

-X-

11. Rose Wilson/Ravager.
12. Richard Grayson/Robin.
13. G-Elves.

So, here we are, not a huge amount of characters and you might not agree with a few of the positioning. First of all, Esau is weaker with his new powers, the main reason being that he is berserk. Esau as we see from this ranking is more dangerous in his base state because he's in control, meaning he's nothing more than a wild beast than a skilled and dangerous fighter.

Then we come to Aqualad being stronger than Esau and even Superboy, the main reason I've done it this way is first of all, Atlanteans are a lot stronger than people realise. Aqualad has all the strengths of Atlantean physiology but also training in martial arts, he is in the YJ universe having been trained to be a warrior of the Atlantean military and even learned sorcery. In my opinion, he, while not stronger than Superboy, has the tools to come out on top more often than him in a fight. As for Esau, Aqualad while not as skilled is much stronger to a level that the skill difference does not bridge that gap.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed and if you agree or disagree, please let me know.

8