Chapter 7: Before enrollments (2)
289 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Hello Guys so if you guys forgot certain characters or features, I have uploaded information in glossary so u can just check information without going back to chapters have a nice day ^^ to Access Glossary go to WebNovel front page Details/Glossary/Statistics

'I may have said something that I will deeply regret.' 

 'Damn, I forgot this girl was in a league of her own' Yona thought, Elaine was all serious reading the books after Yona told her that he would grant any wish that Elained wanted Yona to do. 

He also didn't slack off and started reading with Elaine, after a day of reading they stopped, Yona couldn't handle it and was bored. 

Yona flicked Elaine's forehead

“Hey Elaine we should call it a day.“

“Aww, that hurt”

Elaine said after getting flicked

“I thought u wanted to get top grades Why are you already stopping.”

Yona pointed at the window and said “it's already dark u see.”

It was already 6 or 7 pm there wasn't a clock on Yona's world so they had to rely on the position of the sun heading Northeast.

“Let's go eat dinner Elaine, I'm hungry”

Yona went outside of the library with Elaine

 they didn't forget to use magic to sort it out, 

as they went to the dining table he saw Gustav talking to her mother Claire it seemed like they were talking about something serious.

 “Oh Yona and Elaine you're here” Claire said when they saw them “You should have dinner with your Tutor it seems like your tutorship is ending this week, Gustav said You and Elaine already learned what basics he can teach to the both of you of course, if you guys like to hire him again for advanced swordsmanship training you could but he doesn't recommend it”

“You're right Baroness Claire Yona and Elaine's potential will be hindered if I teach them they can freely learn by themselves faster because they are geniuses.“

'It's a waste' Yona thought 'but if Gustav's tutorship will end this week? Maybe hmmm Why don't I go out of the mansion and get some real-life experience' Yona thought he still had 2months before enrollments start why not get some experience before going to school, he knew he was an introvert but it didn't hurt to try and experience it can also help him on learning things. I mean Gustav did say I can actually do decent in the Real world.'

“Umm, Sir Gustav,” Yona spoke innocently while trying to sit on the long dinner table Elaine also sat right next to Yona.

“Is being an adventurer hard?“ When Gustav heard that He was surprised his hand involuntarily scratched his head and he spoke. “Well young master I wouldn't say it's hard but I don't think I'll recommend you be an adventurer, I assume that u asked me this question in mind that u want to be an adventurer for experience but I'll tell you one thing Young master, There are nasty people out there Very nasty, how do I say this hmm It's not suitable for your age yet Young master to be seeing those things.“

“Okay, Sir Gustav ill keep that in mind,” Yona said while staring at Gustav.

 'I think this isn't gonna end well he's looking at me with those eyes filled with determination, oh well I warned him already I don't want my best students to lose their innocence so early but it looks like I can't do anything about it if he forces himself to be an adventurer.' Gustav thought.

After Gustav finished explaining the maid began serving the food just like earth they also had their plants and vegetables.

Their house was currently serving a dish called Zenta'iou a fish that was raised from mana wells, and Steak it really looked identical to the one on earth the only thing that Yona hated when he saw this he felt that the steak was still mooing because it was medium rare. Yona wasn't rich so he didn't really know what's the hype about steak like this, he always had his steak well done now that he looked at his steak he had the urge to put it on the side but he knew it would be rude to act like a kid even though he knew he was only old mentally.

“Yona do you want some more steak u seem to be interested in eating it,” Claire said smiled looking at his son.

“I'm fine Mom on second thought can I have more fish? I don't really like steak, but I heard Elaine really liked steak.”

Elaine by Yona's left side was silently eating flinched when Yona said that it seemed like she had to force himself to eat the steak she had teary eyes.

“Oh, really Elaine” Claire said looking at Elaine.

“Just look at her mom she looks so happy”

Yona was laughing like a devil inside while having an innocent expression outside.

Elaine was moving left and right with her head it seemed the steak also didn't fit her tastebuds. 

“You!“ Elaine said with a low voice it seemed that she used magic and focused it all on me so I can hear what she was saying she was looking at me with petty eyes when saying that.

“I see, I see Elaine here take mine” Claire put the last steak on Elaine's plate with a smile.

“Ah Thank you, Aunt Claire.“ Elaine Said awkwardly while looking at Yona with petty eyes.

“Anything for my Daughter in law,” Claire said with a smile suddenly dropping a bomb.

When Yona heard this he dropped his spoon with a Shocked expression.

Elaine on the other hand seemed to know about this and was just watching Yona's reaction.

“It's fine Yona we are not gonna force you or anything Count Alea and I already decided on this way back from the party and also this is just to ward off Arranged Marriages from other Households since it's too annoying, You and Elaine are just too beautiful so they want your genes and the power that comes with our households you can cancel this when your 18 but it depends if it works out why cancel it; you and Elaine seem to be glued anyway,” Claire said a with a smirk looking at Elaine's reaction.

Adonis - Information in Glossary 

Elaine blushed and stared to the side when Claire looked at her.

'I see that's why none of those annoying things came in, I was wondering why none of those annoying things came even though I have a Beautiful face that even Adonis would be put to shame Okay, okay, calm down Yona your feeling a bit narcissistic right now.' Yona thought as he glanced at elaine from the side.

Aww, she looks like a tomato right now why don't I tease her, how do I do that focus magic she did a while ago, hmm wait should I just add air and resonance? I don't know let me just merge some random stuff Yona thought it's now or never if I fail I'm gonna bring her down with me since my voice wont be filtered and everyone will hear it.

“Wifeyy,” Yona said with a soft voice Elaine shuddered when she heard that looking like a potato and tried to excuse herself by going to the bathroom.

“It worked! HAHAHAH I Finally got her definitely the best payback for all those crazy spars I never knew it was just a simple application of Air and resonance” Yona thought giggling like a crazy person on the dinner table.

“Haha Young master sure is energetic,” Gustav said as he finished his dinner spotless well it looks like I have to go Baroness claire thanks for having me, I still have to teach Yona and Elaine early tomorrow for the last class They've already mastered almost everything and I'm proud to be their tutor Gustav said showing a big smile to Yona.

"Goodbye sir Gustavv take care see you tomorrow" Yona said to Gustav.

Yona and his mother were left all alone at the table.

Claire looked at Elaine's chair and saw that she didn't-come back she looked at Yona and spoke. “Hey Yona what happened to Elaine”

Yona scratched his head and looked in the direction where Elaine left. “I think she's done she may have slept early.“

Claire yawned and spoke “I see well check on her before sleeping I'm also gonna sleep too I'll be early tomorrow ill be back in two days so I can't say farewell to your Tutor Goodnight Yona” Claire went up to his son and kissed his forehead before leaving.

“Goodnight Mom” Yona said while waving.

'I guess I gotta go then It was my fault anyway.'

Yona left the table and searched for Elaine's room, now that he thought about it he has never seen Elaine's room yet my caretaker did say that Elaine's room was on the second floor.

Yona and her mother's room was on the third 

So he never really went to the second floor that much in the mansion since all there were just rooms, unlike the first floor that had the library and other sorts of stuff that a noble's household would have 

 Yona arrived and saw the corner that the caretaker mentioned.

“Elaine? Yona knocked Elaine? Are you there there was no sound when Yona knocked

 “Elaine im coming in”

Hello, hello, how are you my loyal readers do not worry I'll continue to upload and will be determined to finish this novel so you dont have worry about me dropping it if you feel im too slow at updating I'll even upload even if there is only 1reader as long as someone believes in me thank you *wink wink* so where was i ohh yeahh i was just lazy because of college and i was also reading my Three wives vampire you should read that it's so funny 🤣 oh well my time's up have a good day guys also btw im using (my raw writing now)[Started Ch6] so if there's grammatical errors please pardon me because I am determined to not use apps and just purely my raw writing

 

9