Chapter 8: Proclamation
262 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yona opened the door and saw Elaine sitting on the bed with her blanket on her legs staring seriously at Yona with her bright blue eyes, Her eyes looked mesmerising because of the moonlight that came from the window. 

“Elaine there you are,” Yona said scratching the back of his head. 

“Ah I apologize I may-”

“Were u serious about that? By calling me your wife, you're actually declaring that you'll eventually marry me” Elaine said looking at him with her bright blue eyes. 

When Yona heard that he was sweating profusely 'is this girl for real? I was just teasing her, but if I say No I'll break her heart, but if I say yes I feel like I'll break the morals that I got from earth.'

“Yona answer me” Elaine spoke not giving Yona time to think.

Yes??.. Yona answered he felt like there was an invisible FBI car ringing in his ear when he answered coming in his direction. 

“I see…” Elaine smiled and said “No takebacks okay?“ then she suddenly turned her head sidewards 'Initially I was just planning on teasing him back twofold but this works better as well' she thought smiling. 

“A-ah yes, okay then are we okay now??..” Yona slowly walked towards the door and heard Elaine said 

“Wait not yet.” 

She opened her arms and released an icy breeze in Yona's direction. 

“What are you doing Elaine!?“

Elaine who suddenly teleported to Yona's back through the ice breeze and hit his neck. 

“Goodnight Husband now we're even,” Elaine said smiling before losing his consciousness. 

Yona woke up to the sound of swords clashing. “What where am I? Suddenly a sudden pain came throbbing on his head, ughhh my head hurts, he looked around and found that he was sleeping on a sofa.

 “wait isn't this Elaine's room.”

Why am I even here, he tried remembering what happened last night and came to a conclusion, “Elaine is extremely petty he shuddered and thought 'i don't think I'll do that again.'

Yona stood up and went to the dining hall and had his lunch.

“Hello young master you're awake Sir Gustav has been waiting for you, he arrived 1hour ago you should eat your breakfast and hurry up.“

“Ah yes thank you Aunt Glenn” the one who was currently speaking to him was his birth caretaker she's been with him since he was reborn, so Yona was really nice to her he had his breakfast and ate it quickly, it was just some eggs, and meat that looked and tasted like bacon the only thing that was different is it was actually colour red to white when cooked instead of the usual when u cook bacon it goes white to reddish or having a brownish red texture, he finished and made his way to the private training grounds at the back of his house now that he thought about it he never really noticed how large their private training area was, it was almost topping a soccer field it had training dummies lined up and a box of real and wooden swords were lined up, Yona picked a wooden sword up and made his way to the middle. He saw Elaine and Gustav having a spar Elaine was on the offensive 

'I'll just watch for the sidelines for now I can learn a thing or few if I study it precisely.' Yona thought. 

She took a step forward and lunged, 

Gustav defended it casually, but elaine had other plans when she lunged forward trying to hit Gustav's body she also tried to knock out Gustav's balance by kicking his left leg 

Gustav saw this and took a little step backwards and parried Elaine's sword by knocking it to the left side, it seemed that Elaine anticipated this and tried to do a spin using the force of Gustav's counter hit Gustav blinked his eyes surprised by Elaine's cleverness and using his own force against him she did the spin move and tried to burst her sword sideways injecting wind on it to make it faster Gustav intercepted it and met her sword head on 'She's a monster' Gustav thought.

Yona seeing all this was shocked 'She is already at this level? Wow, she really knows how to put Gustav on a run for his money' Yona felt goosebumps seeing Elaine's passion and battle prowess, she was using all the things she could do without knowing any sword arts or techniques just pure instinct and intelligence he felt motivated when he saw Elaine do all those.  

“HAHAHAHA perfect Elaine perfect I surrender you're really improving I can even say it's at a scary rate you really put your all into that one I can feel through it the sword.“

Elaine bowed and said. “Thank you, Sir Gustav”

Yona also walked up to them and spoke, 

“Good morning Elaine, Good morning Sir Gustav” Yona smiled. 

Elaine directly turned to the voice and saw Yona she spoke. 

“Good morning Husband” she gave her most heartwarming smile after saying that. 

( ~Wee-oww ~Wee oww ~Wee oww sfx siren )

Yona felt the sirens when he heard what Elaine said, he grabbed Elaine's hand and pulled her to the sidelines. 

Gustav also whistled when he heard What Elaine said to Yona. “Wew didn't know u had it in you Young master. ”

“Elaine Umm can u call me that when we're alone” Yona spoke hastily. 

“But why would I do that” elaine tilted her head like a little cat that was confused about what was happening. 

Ahh, how do I say this I just wanna keep it private okay?.. okay?

“Okay” Elaine turning her head down sadly.

“Ahhh loook, I'll call you Wife ok if we are also alone so we're even now okay? you already said no takebacks last time so now I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me.“

“Really? Okay, I'll do that” Elaine brightened up humming brightly returned to where Gustav was.

“Ayst, why do I feel like I'm getting played by her rhythm.“ Yona walked also returning to where Gustav was.

“Since it will be the last day that I'll be teaching you guys, I'll also announce the overall sparring score u guys did in the total of 6 months of training, you guys did 138 spars Elaine won all the 138Matches but do not fret Young master Yona, you may have lost to your wife but that doesn't mean you're an easy target. 

“Arghhh so embarrassing even this old guy is teasing me,” Yona thought, on the other side Elaine was listening seriously and smiled genuinely when Gustav mentioned that.

“Ugh I just can't hate this girl she's too cute” 

( ~Wee-oww ~Wee-oww ~Wee-oww Sfx siren )

“You two are currently the tops of your age I can assure that, since this day is the final day for me and since you two are my favourite students I want to give you guys a final gift before I leave, I will teach you my most treasured skill the “flash step” before leaving.“

“It's a simple skill I may say but it can save your life when escaping or in a battle, it's my trademark skill on 1v1 battles since it can reposition you much better than using other step techniques” Gustav smiled and posed with his muscles as he said that.

“Okay since I'll teach you guys the basic information first how about we move to that area” Gustav pointed at the corner of the Training grounds that had chairs lined up it was mostly a corner where the castle knight would tend to stay and talk on their leisure time, but since Yona was using the training ground it has been stranded for a long time.

“I'll need you to know the Basics first and what are the things needed to learn the “Flash step.”

"Ok let us start, I will explain the theory behind it first, So the Two main Factors of the Flash step is lightning and raw strength while raw strength is the other factor lightning does 75% of the job and 10% on strength, Oh also dont forget this even if it's 5% it can actually be a major factor in reposition can u you little ones guess what it is?" 

“Position” Elaine directly answered.

“Yes that's it” Gustav answered

“Without position, you can still master [flash step] but your sense of distance will be a problem while it isn't a main factor it is still the most important after the two main factors.”

“Yona and Elaine I want you to conjure an orb of lightning on the tip of your toe and imagine making a shoe out of it this is the first step of learning flash step.“ 

Yona and Elaine stood up from their seats and did what Gustav said.

Yona conjured the lightning orb and made it blend on his right foot, he felt pain corroding through his leg he tried to ignore it and made what Gustav said, the orb didn't really take shape as fast as he thought. “Mannn this hurts like crazy” Yona's lightning orb was shaking like crazy like it was about to burst.

“Hey Yona relax your foot I know it hurts but I will heal you after you familiarize yourself with the sensation okay?“

He nodded and tried to shape the orb again,

The lightning orb was slowly stopping its shaking after 10mins of repetitive pain tearing shaking it had the form of big boot but nonetheless Yona actually had success.

“Wow, You and Elaine actually did it in just 15 minutes and what's better is you actually skipped a few steps and did the boots instead.“

Yona glanced at his side and looked at Elaine she was actually staring at him smiling she whispered “Congrats.”

Yona answered back and said “Thanks Elaine let's do this.

“I actually think we can finish all of this in the morning by this rate.“ Gustav said happily.

“Now let's proceed with the next step come follow me little ones.”

Gustav leads them to the Practice dummies.

“Okay, I'll just make it simple,

I want you two to destroy the practice dummies using the lightning coated on your foot, actually, this is just to familiarize you both if you destroy two or three of these dummies by then, you'll actually be used to it on your foot also I forgot please use both of your feet if your foot has destroyed two or three dummies switch to the other side since you'll need both of them to be used to the feeling.

'I see it makes sense Yona thought, it would have been weird if I burst forward using one foot every time it will just make Flash step more predictable' Yona was contemplating and decided to see how Elaine was faring on her progress.

Elaine coated her foot with the lightning and proceeded to kick the dummy in the middle.

“BAAM!”

The dummy got destroyed in one kick.

“Wow I see so it's supposed to be like that, Yona saw Elaine was still maintaining the harmful lightning coat on his foot while the inner coat had just coated her leg and making a fine line to not let the harmful lightning damage her foot.“

Yona also tried what he observed and “BAAM!"

The practice dummy was demolished in half.

While Gustav spectating all of this on the sidelines was shocked.

“Monsters…..“

Hello fellow readers or whatnot invisible people  or maybe a tumbleweed N_L here How's your day? I was actually feeling a little goofy today and thought why must i procrastinate when i can upload for my fellow readers "inspirational fist to the air" I was actually listening to a song called Nujabes- Aruarian dance it made feel all kinds of shit mostly the feeling of doing good lmaoo but hey shit slaps alright I'll end it short here for now btw since I'm feeling goofy this chapter is [2000words]

 

8