Chapter 23: LUST
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls stare at the stage in horror at what they have witnessed. The Sister that Hibiki had come to know as Lilith was presenting herself on a grandiose stage, wearing little to no clothing, showcasing her body for the crowd's primitive eyes to see.

 

"Hello my beautiful babies, I hope you're all having a good time tonight, I would like to welcome you all back for another night of sin!~" Lilith says to the crowd in an alluring and flirtatious tone.

 

"I hope you all came excited today, for tonight shall be another night we all express the extent of our Lust!" The crowd cheers upon hearing this, the crowd of men and women can be seen drooling and gawking at the sight of the sinful Nun.

 

"We love you Lilith!" They chant and scream.

 

"Lust is a beautiful thing is it not!? Is it not just the most beautiful thing to desire another person? And is it not equally pleasant to be desired by someone as well?! Lust is to adore, to sexualize, to lewd, and to fuck all those that you desire is your right as a human! Not let those desires seep out before one another!" When saying this, the mass groups of people in the club immediately start to take her suggestion in stride.  Loads of people around each other resume their dancing, only this time, the majority start enacting way more erotically. Dry humping from various people ensues, and more start to kissing and making out, not just with their partners, but a slew of people engage in sexual foreplay all at the same time.

 

"What… the hell!"

 

"This place is turning into an orgy!"

 

"Hibiki!"

 

"I'm just calling it as I see it!" The pair of girls start to move around, passing the multiple people engaging in acts of intimacy.

 

"Hibiki, can you sense that?"

 

"Yes, the dark magical power being emitted from Lilith is similar to when we approached Greed."

 

"How is that possible, didn't you know this Lilith for a long time? How could it be possible for her to be the Sin?" Hibiki is seen pondering this question for a moment.

 

"No, it shouldn't be! A human can't just become a demon like that. If I were to guess, I'd say she's being possessed."

 

"Possessed?"

 

"Yes, at some point even before Father Issac had given her the Gospel, she must have been affected by the sin's influence somehow…"

 

"I see… Well got any ideas on how to handle this?"

 

"I'm not sure. For the most part, she doesn't seem to be causing any harm, though it might just be a tactic for the sin to gain back all its latent power." Hibiki replies back. Wendy, on the other hand, contemplates herself.

 

"This is nuts, this sin was already three steps ahead of us. At the rate it's going, it'll gather enough sin power to surpass the gauge greed was able to muster." The pair of girls continues to decline the advances of various individuals as they try to get closer to the stage. Before they could think of their next move, they take notice that the acts of intimacy start to grow at a much steadier rate.

 

"Oh, my lord!" Hibiki snarls out, her eyes gazing upon a couple getting too close to comfort. Wendy averts her eyes in the said direction as well, viewing the pair of people crossing the line of perversion and basically having sex.

 

"For goodness sake, we're in public! Have they no shame!" Hibiki's judgment fell upon deaf ears, as the loud abrasive music kept everyone in the club isolated within their own personal space. This growth of sexual desire strikes a thought within Wendy.

 

"How far does this sin's reach go? Greed was able to let out a green aura that affected the people into hysteria, but this sin doesn't seem to be doing that. But then how is she able to reach all these people with her sin's authority?" Before she could continue to ponder this, Wendy's mind suddenly goes blank. Hibiki stares at the group gazing at all the vibrantly erotic dancers. They can all be seen sharing the same cups that the man from earlier handed to them. After a few more moments of onlooking, she notices multiple individuals taking shots from the alcoholic glass repeatedly.

 

"It couldn't be… It's the drinks! Wendy Onee-Sama!" Hibiki turns her head to gaze into the girl's eyes, seemingly figuring out how the sin plans on regaining its power, but upon turning her head, Hibiki is left with a sight she had not expected to see.

 

"Hiccup… Hiccup!"

 

"Onee-Sama!?" Hibiki's eyes gaze upon the blue-eyed girl. A strap of her dress has fallen down the ends of her shoulder, with a large notable blush plastered on the young woman's face. Her eyes are dimly lit, giving off a hazy look to them.

 

"Oh no, it's just what I thought! Onee-Sama, you've been infected!"

 

"W-what! What are y-you talking about!? I only had a teeny weeny bit of alcohol!-Hiccup!" Wendy says, barking back, her crimson blush still spread across her face as she can be seen swaying left and right while standing in place.

 

"This isn't good Onee-Sama, if the sin garners its energy from you, then it might resurrect much faster than expected."

 

"The sin… oh right, that's why we came here! We have to fight and save the day like Kamen Rider!!!" Wendy tries to walk forward toward the silver nun but almost risks tripping on her own feet.

 

"D-d-don't worry Hibiki, I've already thought this through! I have a plan! Get ready to Henshin!" The drunk girl says striking a lackluster pose.

 

"Henshin!? A plan?! Onee-Sama you're already tumbling over your words and making absolutely no sense! What plan could you possibly have come up with!" At hearing this, Wendy can be seen sporting a surprisingly timid expression.

 

"Mou Hibiki! you dunderhead! You're always gushing over me! Praising me! And now when I need your support you don't believe in me! That's not nice!" Wendy spurts off along with a slew of hiccups and pauses. 

 

"Onee-Sama… It's not that, I'm just scared for your safety is all!" Hibiki says rather dejectedly. She recalls only taking a small sip of the alcoholic drink before, presuming that be the reason she feels indifferent to the sin's spell. Before her mind could think of the next best course of action, Wendy is seen finally making her way over to the small sister. On the verge of tumbling over, Wendy attempts to grab hold of Hibiki, with the latter holding onto the girl's arms so that she doesn't slip up and fall.

 

"Geez Onee-Sama, what am I going to do with you?" Hibiki says, smiling at the girl before her.

 

"Hibiki…" Wendy says under her breath, holding onto the sister's arms for dear life.

 

"D-don't you think, I'm kind of pathetic?" Hibiki's eyes snarl open, not expecting to hear such words come out of her Onee-Sama.

 

"Of course not! Why would I ever think that!"

 

"It just… it's my fault that Set released all these sins. If I only stopped him before, then none of this would be happening. It's all my fault, it's been biting away at me this whole time…" Hibiki was left appalled, she had never for even a second thought of putting the blame on this onto Onee-Sama.

 

"I… I should have just died in that damn temple…"

 

"How Can You Say That!" Startled by the sister's sudden bold tone, Wendy looks back at her with a taken-back expression.

 

"You're the only one who's been trying to prevent these sins from hurting people! That evil god would have set those sins free sooner or later, so that isn't your fault! In the short time I've known you, you've already saved the city, and rescued all those kids back in Cairo, you've even saved me!" Hibiki is filled with vigor and passion like never before, finally expressing the compassion she's felt for the blue-haired goddess.

 

"I know it's only been a little while, but I can't imagine my life without you! You're my Onee-Sama, so please don't say you want to die!" Hibiki screams the last part out, hoping her feelings could get through to the drunken damsel.

 

"H-Hibiki…" Wendy's eyes seem a bit watery, as she decides to confide in the smaller girl by wrapping her arms around her waist. The girl in question is startled by this but immediately complies. Her arms reach around the girl's neck as the former pulls her close, for a few moments the pair stay like that, confiding in an intimate hug.

 

"Hehe~ Thanks for that H-Hibiki, I really needed to hear that."

 

"Tehee~ it's like I said before, I'm here to support you in any way I can, even if all you need is just a shoulder to cry on!" Another giggle escapes Wendy's lips.

 

"Well, I guess I'll take that in stride…” The girls then share a small laugh with each other. Unbeknownst to them, the sin's influence has grown to the climax of the night,various moaning and panting sounds can be heard throughout the entire club as a slew of sexual acts is presumed to be engaging within these dimmed walls. But these sounds of lust fall on deaf ears, as the pair of girls holding each other in the middle of the dance floor, have their attention focused on the person in front of them. Wendy's eyes can be seen full of haze and lust, the sin's authority taking full effect.

 

"O-onee-sama!?" Hibiki says, holding a blush on her smaller face, not being ready to have the girl gaze upon her like that.

 

"Hibiki…" Wendy can be heard muttering under her breath. But before she could garner a reply from the silver-eyed girl, she leaned her face forward and crashed her lips abruptly on the other girl's mouth.

 

"Mmph! Mmmm… Mmph!" Was all Hibiki could muster out, as her lips were completely sealed but the older woman's.

 

"What's happening right now? What's Onee-Sama doing? She's Kissing me! I'm being kissed by Onee-Sama!" She says in the confines of her mind. This of course was the sister's first kiss, never fawning over another person her whole life has left her with little to no sexual experience. Wendy on the other hand, was no novice to kissing, taking the lead of girls' sudden liplock. Her lips clamped around the formers in a slow and intimate manner. Each time they part, they immediately reach back to each other again. Squeaky and popping sounds are emitted from their lips as they exchange breaths in this heated kissing session.

 

"Onee… Sama!" Hibiki was able to snarl out in between their kisses. A feeling of lust starts to take over Hibiki, as she is fully confident she's not being influenced by the sin's spell, she is simply an honest victim of the older woman's feminine wilds. Wendy's chest can be felt pressing onto the girl's notably smaller bust while her hands tighten around her waist. In response to this, Hibiki's arms latch tighter around the girl's neck. Their breasts are pressed up on each other as the heat from their bodies combines and collides with each other. Hibiki thinks to herself that she's just about reached her limit when suddenly, Wendy shoves her hot tongue straight into her awaiting mouth.

 

"Mmmmph!" Hibiki moans out as she feels the older girl's tongue dance around with her own. They exchange saliva with one another for a while as Hibiki attempts to combat the prying girl's tongue with her own. Having far more experience than her, Wendy's technique proves to be superior to the novice's. Their lips separated for a moment as the girls both desperately needed some air, but this had only lasted for a few seconds as the drunken damsel smashed her lips against the sisters even more furiously than before. Now dominating the girl's mouth, Wendy tastes every crux and cranny of the girl's mouth, sucking and licking the girl's lips and tongue over and over again. Hibiki's mind is out of control, trying to take hold of her sanity while being mindlessly treated like a lust object by the woman pressed up against her. In only a few minutes, her body reached a point of stimulation she had never experienced before. In an effort to let out as much of this pent-up lust as possible, the girl's legs can be seen crossed with one another. Pressing their groins on the latter's legs and creating a symmetrical motion of friction among each other. Their breasts huddled up even closer than before, their cheeks pressed against each other as they grind in unison with each other, their hands meanwhile roam around the other's body, as if trying to pull each other even closer. From an onlooker's point of view, it would seem the girls are seemingly trying to get as close as possible during their ensuing makeout session, almost like they’re trying to become one. This long and intimate act unknowingly gets the attention of the Mistress, who among the multitude of people engaging in sexual conduct, none stand out and give off such a lustful need or desire more than the two girls in question.

 

"You two there!" Lilith calls out, and the various groups of people take a break from their fondling and groping at the sound of their Mistress calling out. All attention had been directed straight to the mistress, all but say two.

 

"Forgive me for interrupting your Lust! But I have to say I'm rather impressed with the display of want and need you two have showcased! If it's not too much of a bother, may I please garner your attention please?" Lilith's request falls upon deaf ears, the pair of girls' minds have seemingly blocked out the rest of the word as their lips continue to exchange contact with one another. In an attempt to get their attention, the mistress signals to the DJ to avert the lights over to the hugging pair. Now put upon a bright blue spotlight, the entire inhabitants of the club are able to gaze in the middle at the pair of brightly colored women. Upon being hit by the spotlight, the pair are immediately broken out of their lustful trance. Though being lost in their lust for so long has left the girls in a needy state. Their lips part from one another but their bodies don't inch even a spec away from each other. Their hands remain in their designated locations and their breasts can be seen spilling out from the top of their outfits, pressing delicately upon each other. To top it all off, their tongues had still remained connected with each other for a few seconds, pulling them back away from each other as they slowly opened their eyes to take in the others' blushing expressions. Turning their head onto the gazing onlookers, their cheeks cutely press onto each other as a string of saliva can be seen still connected by their panting tongues.

 

"There we go, I'm glad we got your attention!" The mistress says to all but no reply. The various onlookers in the nightclub's spotlight are still under the effects of their own trance. Gazing upon their pair of girls after completing the erotic and sexual act of intimacy. A look of lust and desire can be seen upon the various onlookers' faces, as the most amount of lust that could be garnered in the club was being limited by the pressed-up women. Now coming down from their lustful high, Wendy and Hibiki are left to come to the realization of their current situation. The smaller girl's face can be seen covered in a large crimson blush, absolutely mortified being caught doing something so erotic in front of this vast number of people. Wendy on the other hand was still feeling melancholy on reckoning being influenced by both the alcohol and the sin's spell. Immediately the two girls however did finally let go of one another, attempting to reshuffle their dresses to cover up any exposed body parts.

 

"Oh, you don't need to feel ashamed or anything like that. Remember, this is a place for love and intimacy! In fact, you two should feel honored to be amongst a group of people ready to accept your wonderful display of lust!" Lilith says smiling, holding a hand to her face as she smirks to the pair of women before her.

 

"Come, now that you've proven your worth, I'd love to teach you both more about lust within my private sectors!" The mistress says flirtatiously. As she turns around while beckoning the pair to follow suit, her swaying hips garner the eyes of the aroused onlookers. The woman walks to the end of the club past the stage, entering a backdoor of sorts that is guarded by a pair of security guards under her wing. Hibiki's mind begins to race as she and Wendy follow suit to the literal lion's den, only shortly after getting over their intimate high between each other. Not even the spirits could predict what lies in store for the once upon of time innocent little nun as she steps into the confines of the mistress's private sectors.

0