Chapter 2 Heroine Recognition : Heaven
247 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“fufufufu he almost at the same level as my comrade,” Felicia has amusing look in her face while saw Ryu rest in her lap

“Guild Master!!” a young girl appear from the coliseum entrance and called out Felicia, she wears adventure receptionist uniform while walking fidgety she went to Felicia “Felicia –S-Sama There is a letter from Holy Arcadia Empire” giving the envelope in her hand to Felicia, “You can go” Felicia giving the young girl command, “ yesh, Felicia-sama” after the young girl was gone. Felicia has opened the letter after she read the content

 ”It seems, they didn’t want you to rank up” while she was sighing her hand wipe Ryu's forehead gently.  Suddenly Ryu grabs Felicia's hands startled her in the process.

“Are there any problems?” reluctantly, he was getting up from her lap. A concern visible in his face, making Felicia slightly smiled.

“There are new conditions to enter S-Rank,” Felicia showing letter in her hand with a smile, she said “You need a gift from one of 90th floor boss in Goddess Trial Tower,” like her fed-up face from before was an illusion she brimming with excitement.  Goddess Trial tower was one of the best places to train, unlike other dungeons. Goddess Trial was created by Supreme Goddess to train humans and it did not fight against the monster but warrior chosen by Goddess called Einherjar after the 50th floor though you will be tested by Valkyrie and at the 90th, you will be tested by one of3 Strongest Valkyrie.  Of course, Felicia already went there with him once when she trained him.           

 “Umm, sensei” Ryu hesitantly called Felicia who exited within her world, “Don’t call me sensei, call me Onee-chan, boya” she rebukes how he called her, even if she was his teacher, she likes to be called Onee-chan. It sounds like she still young, right. She wanted to be called one-chan in their private time too. The latter was the real reason.

“What it is?” her face saying ‘if you didn’t have a good reason, one-chan will spank you, you know?’ after interrupting one-chan daydream.

“I already get a gift from 90th Floor boss” like boys who found something to tease the girl her like, Ryu told Felicia about his hidden achievement.

“Yes?’ Felicia becomes absent-minded but as expected of the strongest hero her mind already processing the new information Ryu gave to her.”What Emblem you got?” starlet when Felicia grabbing his hand, Ryu give her the emblem he got. His emblem was shaped like a shield with one wing, in the center of it a halberd in diagonal position while the design is quite stylish the color was sadly a dull grey.    

“This is Emblem from Hirst” after determining the emblem Ryu get was in fact from Hirst one of strongest Valkyrie and 3 Guardian of Heaven, Felicia smiling if any male saw her right now, they will be captivated by her smile, Ryu included even now he still stares at her with a warm smile “You Seem happy, Nee-chan”, with a look which said ‘Of course’ Felicia show similar emblem but unlike his emblem, it radiated divine light glimmering with a rainbow while Ryu looks at the emblem. Suddenly, Ryu has felt something missing, something that didn’t match with his knowledge.

“Isn’t Hirst emblem proof that you acknowledge as a hero? Why I get it?” curiosity can be found in his eye. Felicia looks around and gesturing him to come near and she whispered to his ear “That S.E.C.R.E.T” with a teasing tone  after they talk for a bit they leave coliseum and separated from each other

========================================

Felicia humming in her way to her house gained attention from all people in her way. Well even if she not humming she will steal people's attention. After all, she is the strongest and the most beautiful hero, not mention she was a kind and down to earth type, the most important reason, she not noble nor royalty that plus especially for the free city of adventures. She arrives in her house or more like a mansion, 2 floors,1 underground wine cellar, and quite a sizeable garden equipped with illusion formation she made, this mansion was a gift from all country, there was only 1 maid left because she fired a lot of them, they reeked of spies from countries.  After bypassing the garden a maid in front of the door welcoming her “Welcome Home Felicia-Sama” with a perfect bow that will leave even royal maid to the dust.

“I am home Fina, Is dinner ready?” while walking into the mansion Felicia asks her maid “the dinner is ready, do you wish to bath first?” Fina asks Felicia with a polite smile “let’s eat first” after a walk for a while they arrive in the dining room at the table there was soft bread with dragon steak and wine. After sitting in a chair, Felicia tells her maid “You should eat with me” Fina show conflicted emotion in her face “With respect Felicia-sama, the servant shouldn’t eat together with their master” hearing her answer, Felicia just chuckles “ But you aren’t servant, you are spy remember?”  with satisfying smile Felicia eat her dinner with relish while Fina reluctantly pulls chair beside Felicia and sit on it. After a peaceful dinner and satisfying bath, Felicia lies in bed wearing her nightgown, she held Hirst Emblem watching its divine light.

‘So you have chosen him, Hirst’

Remember when she meets the stoic, serious, and cool Valkyrie, Felicia can’t help but smile. 3 years ago, to follow custom every time the world needs hero, the hero candidate must do the pilgrimage to Goddess Trial to receive goddess gift and blessing of Goddess, from all 300 of the hero candidates only 12 people receive the gift and among them, only Felicia gained Hirst recognition, the other heroes receive recognition from either Lenneth or Silmeria. As Felicia was recognized by Hirst, she was given the privilege to know the condition for each Valkyrie gift with a strict vow to never mention it.

Silmeria likes people with the passion to create something, be it cooking, forging, and est. she tends to give her gift to people with passion in their specialized area

Lenneth just loves people, but because she loves people, only people with certain strengths and convictions will be acknowledged by her.

Hirst search for the worthy rival. She will acknowledge people with a lot of effort, will to improve themselves, and lastly a talent.

‘ Effort and Will are beautiful “that what Hirst tells me’.

Considering what Hirst tell to her, Felicia found it fitting for Ryu. While it undoubtedly the rise of his in adventure rank because of some mysterious artifact, it not the only reason. Ryu’s training was really hard to even though it dubious training he called Saitama training. Only running part that normal even though it can be count as abnormal as he runs around city wall (Even soldier only run around their base) ‘What is push up, sit up, and something I forgot?’ and then practicing sword, spear, ax, staff, bow, and various close combat stance not mention he did it every day even in his day off, nay, He works harder in his days off.

‘There certain time when he weird though, like practicing move he called flying sidekick. Isn’t that move risky? What if your enemy attacked you when you still in the air!? Also, what that pose for!? He said it increase power but I try it and I didn’t felt anything, that’s was really embarrassing, I should spank him later’ rolling on her bed, Felicia has fallen sleep before she knows, a small smile of excitement for tomorrow appear in her face.

========================================

Divine light shines upon the fort. The fort itself looks so majestic with m 3 thick wall despite the surrounding was a pitch-black, nay, the fort looks more majestic because the surrounding darkness as they say “the light shines the brightness in dark” and yet, a war cry clashing with a monstrous roar, monster uglier and more brutal than their counterpart in the ****** world fighting against its guardians. A dignified voice can be heard across the battlefield.

“Don’t let them near our world, let them our might O Guardians,” the voice comes from the commander who hovering on the sky, befitting the title of the battle maiden. She wears purple light armor with winged helmet, the gauntlet and the greave shines with golden color, she wields a holy halberd in her right hand and on her other hand a shield. Her name Hirst, one of the strongest Valkyrie.    

“””” Ooooooo”””” her encouragement answered with the thunderous war cry of Guardians, fighting more vigorous than before. Still hovering on the sky, Hirst send telepathy to Silmeria “(how much time until our barrier, restored?)” she got answered with the cute and energic voice from Silmeria “(2 minutes again, Onee-sama)” hearing her answer, Hirst just smiles as 6 wings erupt from her back and small wing appeared in her leg and ankles “Let me fastening the recovery of our barrier” Hirst throw her halberd above her and kneel as she prays “Oh My Goddess, this servant of you will vanquish the world enemies” catch her halberd which radiates more holy light, “[Ougi - Nibulung Valesti]” she throws halberd to the center of the monster, phoenix made from holy light appear alongside the halberd, guiding it to the gate destroying monster around it until stopped at the gate. A boundary between the dark and light of this world ”It’s not over yet,[Holy Sanctuary]” using he halberd as a center of her magic, the magic she cast create a circle with 500 meters that full with Holy attribute making the monster inside it radius scream and vanish “ your turn now Silmeria” as Hirst’s halberd back to her hand, she raises it to the sky “The victory is ours” cheers erupted among the guardians enjoying their victory.

At another place, Silmeria touch the orb responsible for the world barrier trying to repairs the part that cracked after barrier get attack from an unknown enemy, feeling the influx of holy energy she only smiles ‘One-sama good job desu’ Silmeria wear identical armor with Hirst the difference between them instead purple, her armor color was pink. An orb in her hand floating as she opened her eyes and letting out her 6 wings as she chants

‘[Sacred Shield]-[Sacred Protection]-[Sacred Barrier]-[Sacred Sanctuary]. [World Magic– Thousand Divine Aegis]”  

The floating orb starting to shine and around the world, all of Goddess’ temple shooting light to the sky. all people in the world saw these phenomena, all the head of the temple, priests, paladins, and nuns were crying with joy. After all this was a sign that their goddess successfully protects the world once again. All cities in the festival mood, they plan to celebrate it for 1 day. The orb was stopped floating and gently fall to Silmeria hand, as she put the orb into pedestal still shine with a warm light after put the orb back she sits on a chair that appeared when she wants to sit “ah I want to rest, I hope bath is ready”

=========================

At throne room inside the heaven castle, a beautiful woman was sitting on her throne gazing at floating board in her hand  “The sudden influx of believer point is good but it bad for my heart,” while sigh internally “Put half the BP(Believers point) to upgrade [world barrier]” [As you wish] the mechanical sound answered the beautiful women command. the throne room shines briefly until it becomes normal.  She saw the time that appears beside her throne “So the Judgment time is near”

1