Ch.04 Back in the Student Dorms
2.2k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You want to apologize?” Alex said with a bit of unease not knowing what her kids were going to do to her.

Both the twins raised their hands towards Alex and their eyes began to glow. Alex starts to panic and closes her eyes preparing herself for what's to come. That's when Alex felt clothing wrap around her body. Starting with private parts with the twins creating a new pair of panties out of her old boxers and created a pushup bra out of a part of her jeans to support her impressively huge breasts.

"Huh!?" Alex said in shock realizing that her new underwear was magically created by the twins. And the twins didn't just stop there, they also made new tiny jean shorts out of what was left of her pants. That barely could contain her wide hips and big ass. 

And last but not least, they created a new tight plaid button-up shirt for her, that had to be unbuttoned on the first few buttons to let her breasts pop out. The twins made their mother's clothes out of the old tattered ones she came with before her transformation.

'Huh? Well, at least I'm no longer naked. Even though this outfit leaves little to the imagination.' Alex thought to herself as her breasts seemed to be more secure with the push-up bra. Her cleavage was mouth watering to those that could witness it.

"Mother, we are sorry for overdoing our teasing. Can you ever forgive us? We just want to make this up to you." Both Yasmina and Zaynab said at the same time while bowing three times in front of her.

"I can see that you are all apologetic and regretful for what happened to me. I still feel conflicted about being a woman now." Alex said with a blush on her cheeks as she was more aware of her body and could feel it sway in more ways than usual.

"I see. I know how we can make it up to Mother." Yasmina said, looking up and down at Alex's beautiful body.

"What d-do you h-have in mind?" Alex questions with a bit of hesitation.

"Hmm. I like the way you think, sister..." Zaynab suggests with a smirk towards his mother.

"I-I don't like the look on your faces, you two. You better explain yourselves!" Alex pleads with her kids.

"Don't worry it. It won't be anything embarrassing, Mom... Trust us," Yasmina replies with a wink.

'Mmmm, I don't know if I can believe them?' Alex thought to herself with unease again.

"Haah... So, what should we do about all this stuff in the storage room?" Alex asks hesitantly.

"We'll leave everything here for now. Sadly all the enchantments that used to be on most of these artifacts have worn off over the years. They're no good to anyone anymore." Zaynab says as he looks over the many items on his own. Only to toss them aside as if they were trash.

"Oh! Maybe we can change the ownership of this house over to our mother first! We can set up our new base of operation here?" Yasmina suggests excitedly to her brother.

"That's a great idea. I bet we can fix most of the artifacts' enchantments down the road. Given enough time of course or if we come across a Artificer," Zaynab adds.

"Hm... I don't know about this. I'm only 22 years old. I need to graduate from college next year. And I don't have the money to own a place like this? Plus, my parents would never agree to this. I don't even know how much this house cost in the first place." Alex says out loud to herself.

"Huh!? Well, I wonder what these documents have to say?" Zaynab questioned with a grin as he magical created a notorized documents in his hand.

Alex was confused by her son's statement as she reached out to grab the documents in her son's hand. As Alex opened the documents she started to read them.

"Wait!? This is Mr. Yousuf's Will!?" Alex shouts with surprise.

"Yes, that's right Mother. Mr. Yousaf left all his riches behind for us and we will take care of you," Zaynab replies with a smile and a wink.

Alex continued reading the Will carefully to make sure she wasn't imagining things.

'In the case of my untimely death, I hereby give all my belongings and riches to my next in kin, "Alex Michelle James" to do with how she wishes!' Alex read to herself.

"Wait, that's not my middle name?" Alex questions with a bit of confusion.

"Maybe you should check your State ID again, Mother," Zaynab answers with a grin.

Alex quickly reached into her shorts pocket to find her wallet so she could take out her ID. Upon seeing her ID, her face was written into shock.

"My photo has changed and my height, weight, and middle name have all changed!? Is this your doing!?" Alex asks while her mind was trying to understand how this was possible.

"Of course we did Mom," Yasmina said.

"So everyone I know only knows me as a woman now?" Alex asks with concern.

"No Mother, everyone who knows you still remembers you as a man. We only could magically change your documentation." Zaynab answered while wagging his pointer finger in the air.

"Hehehe... There is no spell that can wipe the whole world's memory of you being born a boy, Mom. That goes against the laws of the universe," Yasmina giggled at her mother.

"But... but... but, how am I going to explain this to my professors, my friends, and...... m-my family!? What if they start to treat me differently!? How do I keep this secret a secret from my parents!?" said Alex as she started to panic and paced around the room.

"Don't worry mother. Everything will turn out fine. I mean, don't you remember Berenstein Bears Books?" Yasmina asked with a smug look.

"Wait!? WHAT! Y-You were the ones to change all the books Berenstain Bears!?" Alex gasped in disbelief.

"I don't know what you're talking about Mother. We've been stuck in the Soul Mirror all that time and it is impossible for us to do anything like that?" Zaynab said coyly as Yasmina looked off to the side whistling pretending not to be a part of the conversation.

'Oh boy. These two are going to be trouble.' Alex thought to herself.

"So can you mess with people's minds?" Alex asks in a rather curious manner.

"Well, not really? We could if the person is weak-willed but that's still not a hundred percent guarantee that it will work. The soul that has a body is a hard thing to break, Mom," Yasmina said in a disappointed tone. Like she's tried it before and never got the results she was looking for.

"So you're saying you can't change my friends memories of me being a girl instead of a boy?" Alex asked again.

"Correct," Zaynab said in a quick tone.

"Why would you want to do such a thing anyway?" Yasmina questioned her Mother.

"Guh! Because I don't know how I'm going to explain this to everyone who knows me!" Alex answers, shivering in fear.

"Well, I think you will be fine, Mom. This will help you become stronger as a person," Yasmina giggles.

"How am I supposed to tell my parents?" Alex asks in a serious tone.

"You'll deal with it when the time comes now, let's go back to your college dorms. We'll help you with Mark first." Yasmina says smiling.

"What do you mean?" Alex asks in a confused voice.

The twin starts to walk out of the room. Leaving Alex behind.

"H-Hey! Wait for me!" Alex calls out to the twins.

As Alex chases after them into the hallway. The twins disappear into thin air, like they were a puff of smoke.

"Where are you going!? Come back here you two!" Alex yells out to the empty hallway.

But there was nothing but silence in the old mansion.

"I've gone insane... Yeah, there's no other explanation... A-At least I know I'm insane. So that should make me less crazy, right?" Alex questioned herself in the empty hallway.

She stood there for a minute to see if anything else would happen. But nothing did and she was still a female.

"What do I do now? I can't go back to the dorms looking like this? I guess I can just stay here for the rest of my life," Alex said out loud.

Then down the hallway behind her came a creepy noise. Like someone was stepping on the wood floors but when Alex looked before her she saw nothing.

"O-On second thought! Maybe going home is a great idea! Yeah! Let's just get out of here!" Alex said as she turned and walked in the opposite direction from where the sound came from. 

After walking about halfway down the hall. Alex heard the creepy noise again and it made her break into a full run.

'I'M LEAVING! I'M LEAVING! I'M LEAVING!!!'

She was running so hard that her breasts almost spilled out of her top. But Alex didn't care. She needed to get out of this place. And when she found the front door. She burst through it. Not even bothering to stop.

When Alex was finally outside. She slowed down to catch her breath.

"Fuck! It's been a long day... And these stupid tits just get in the way... Gah! Now I know why some women complain about having big breasts... Whatever... I'll just go home. There's no reason to linger here." Alex said as she found her car keys and hurried to her car.

Alex then got in her car and starts to drive back to her dorms in a hurry. It takes her about twenty minutes to get back to the school grounds and since it was late in the day there was no traffic. 

When she gets to the dorms. She finds her usual parking spot, just as the sun had set down for the night.

"How am I going to explain this to Mark? And my parents?" Alex questions herself.

Alex gets out of her car, goes around to the trunk, and pulls out her backpack. Inside her backpack is her classwork and laptop. 

Alex also had one of her old sweatshirts from high school and put it on. In hopes of hiding her boobs to the best of her ability. But there's only so much a ill-fitting sweatshirt can hide as the once baggy sweatshirt was scratched tight across her boobs.

Alex walks up to her dorm building and as she's walking she finally notices how her hips sway as she takes a step forward. Her breasts jiggle as they move in her chest. Alex's face blushes at the sight of her own body. It hadn't been that long since Alex turned into a woman but now she was faced with the reality of it all with every sway and jiggle that was so foreign to her now.

'Oh god! Why does everything jiggle on me?' Alex questions herself.

Alex opens the door to her dorm building, also known as the Jones Building, and goes inside.

'Just don't focus on it, Alex. If you do, others will stare. Just act cool. Like I've always been a woman. That's right,' Alex tells herself as she heads towards her room which was up a floor.

There are a few of the students hanging around the common area. Alex catches their attention as they see her pass by. Most of these kids were freshmen that Alex did not really know as she was usually busy with work or class. But now in her female form. They wished they had the courage to speak to her. The boys and the girls all noticed her beauty and figure as she walked by, some of them whispering amongst themselves.

Alex became mortified almost instantly. As she walks down the hall. One of the girls who saw her stop Alex.

"Hi! My name is Maya." The girl says in a flirty tone as she looks over Alex's shoulder.

"Uh... Hi," Alex says nervously.

Maya smiles at Alex and continues. "I haven’t seen you around campus before. You must be new. And I can see it. You're probably going to become pretty popular on campus!" Maya exclaims.

"Popular? That's a stretch!" Alex laughs in embarrassment.

"Well, you will. There's a lot of guys checking you out. What’s your name?" Maya giggles.

Alex feels her nipples harden as she hears those words come out of Maya's mouth. As she starts to notice all the hungry eyes on her. Taking in the sights of her voluptuous hot body trying to escape her jean shorts and sweatshirt.

"I'm Alex?" Alex answered Maya.

Maya takes Alex's hand and leads her into the living room of the student dorm.

"Come sit down Ms. Alex. It'll be our little secret!"

"I-I really so go back to my dorm and I have to finish an assignment!" Alex said to Maya who had a vice for a hand. Alex could break free.

"No need to worry. It'll be a quick little secret." Maya smiles at Alex as they want to a smaller lounge where it was only them.



Alex sits down on the couch next to Maya. Her mind is racing around and around as she thinks 'W-Why does she want to talk to me?'

"So... What were we talking about again?" Alex asks Maya.

"You know how to get guys right?" Maya teases.

Alex feels her face flush in embarrassment as she turns red.

"Y-Yeah! I guess..." Alex stammers.

"You sure? Because you don’t look like you know. With how the way you’re dressed. Because Alex you can be so much more! Ok then. Let's make you more desirable to men. Maybe we should take you shopping? Get you in something more with a skirt?" Maya suggests.

"But I'm not going to dress like that!" Alex protests.

"What if you look even sexier than you already are?" Maya argues.

"N-No! It's okay. I appreciate the offer but I need to leave." Alex pleads.

"You sure? Cause if you don't have clothes I can help you buy ones that will make you irresistible. Unless you already have a man?" Maya suggests.

"I-I don’t have a boyfriend..." Alex stammers.

"You don't!? See! Then you definitely need my help!" Maya says.

"I can't let you do that! I don't want to inconvenience you. And...... I’m not sure I’ll be comfortable in a dress." Alex replies nervously.

"Don't worry. Just relax and trust me. I will make you irresistible to men. This is totally worth the money. Don't you agree?" Maya says seductively.

"Why do you want to dress me up so badly?" Alex asks Maya.

"Because I can! And I'm in the fashion undergrad program. And you would be my perfect model!" Maya replied. "How would you like to be the hottest thing on campus?" Maya asks.

"I-I don't know...." Alex replies nervously.

"Isn't there a man out there that you're interested in?" Maya asks.

Mark's face comes into Alex's mind as she starts to blush and her pussy starts to get a little moist.

"M-Maybe?... I've never dated anyone before..." Alex half lied to Maya.

"Then you can't say no to my offer?" Maya asks.

"Umm... Okay, but I-I'm kind of busy right now. Do you think maybe we can talk about this later?" Alex asks Maya.

"That's what I thought. Here, give me your phone." Maya says.

"Why do you want my phone?" Alex asks.

"So I can put my number in it of course. You're my new modeling guinea pig after all." Maya demands.

"Wh-What!?" Alex says.

"Don't worry. I won't call you unless you ask me not to. Now hand over your phone!" Maya commands.

Alex reluctantly hands over her cell phone to Maya.

"Now type in your name for me. Alex isn't good enough, because I am making you the most desired person in college." Maya says.

"Alright, Maya. My name is Alex. Alex M. James." Alex says.

"Good. Now give me your email address." Maya commands.

"Okay." Alex gives Maya her email address.

'Why am I agreeing to this?' Alex thinks.

"And now I want to know are those real? Because those things defy gravity?" Maya asks.

“Are my what real?” Alex asked in confusion.

“Those tits girl! Are they real or implants?” Maya asked.

"Y-Y-Yes! They are real!" Alex answers as her face turns into a deep shade of tomato red.

"Well, I'm going to do a quick check. Just to make sure you are not lying to me." Maya tells Alex.

As Maya moves in closer to Alex, she touches Alex's breast which causes Alex to jump in surprise. Maya smiles and rubs Alex's breasts while looking at her face.

‘Aungh! She is fondling me! N-No! They are so sore! Nah!’ Alex thought as she bit her lower lip to stop her from moaning.

"Hmmm? They do seem real? Give me one more second." Maya asks.

Maya grabs both of Alex's tits and squeezes them together until.

“AUNGH!” Alex couldn’t hold back the moan that escaped her lips.

"Yep! They are real! They feel soft and warm. When I'm done with you, no man will be able to resist you." Maya states with a satisfied smile.

"W-What!? Don't you think that's a bit much to see if they were real?" Alex asks Maya.

"No! I needed to be sure, so I could plan your outfits. When I’m finished with you, you will be the most desirable woman to every man on campus. With these tits, you have the potential to become a sex symbol!" Maya insists.

"But I'm no model... I don't know how to pose for pictures or anything. Plus I'm only a junior in college." Alex tells Maya.

"You'll learn! You're gonna need to start doing photo shoots soon. Why do you think I asked if those were real?" Maya asks.

"Oh... Um, Okay. I’ll give it a try I guess?" Alex says.

"See! Now I’m going to make you into a real model!" Maya tells Alex.

"Well, I better get going. Ah, it was nice to meet you, Maya?" Alex says.

"I'll call you later to set up a photo shoot!" Maya tells Alex.

"Sure? I look forward to it?" Alex answers while trying to get out there before Maya has any other ideas.

Alex quickly stands up and heads to her dorm room.

'That was weird. I normally get excited being around a cute girl like Maya. Even after feeling me up? I wasn't turned on? Am...Am I a straight female now?' Alex wonders.

While lost in thought Alex forgot to check if Mark was in their dorm room before entering.

As soon as Alex enters the dorm room she sees Mark and immediately stops in her tracks.

'Shit! I forgot about Mark!' Alex curses herself for forgetting to check if Mark is in their room.

38