Ch.05 Deja Vu?
2.3k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mark turns to see a beautiful woman walk into his dorm room and does a double take. 'Wow she's beautiful! Hold on? Wait! Isn't that the girl Alex turned into in my dreams when I crashed earlier today!?'

"Ah? H-Hey how are you? Have we met before?" Mark asks.

"Y-Yes... NO!!! I mean. Maybe!?" Alex answers.

Mark looks at Alex and notices she's sweating profusely and seems nervous.

"A-Alex?" Mark asks.

"Huh? How did you know? No wait! I'm not Alex... Well maybe I am… but I'm not anymore! ha ha ha." Alex answers nervously.

Mark looks at Alex with a confused look on his face.

"Alex? Can you sit down and tell me what happened to you man?" Mark asks.

Alex swallowed because she felt her throat dry. 'It's okay, just sit at your deck and tell Mark what happened.' Alex tells herself.

"Um, ah... well, I'm not sure how to explain this..." Alex answered.

"Do you want water or something?" Mark asks.

"Y-Yes can I have a bottle of water?" Alex answered as she sat down in her chair.

"Sure thing... Here you go." Mark says while handing her the water.

Alex took a couple of big gulps and tried to calm herself.

*sigh* "So, where do I begin?" Alex asks.

"Just take your time Alex. Tell me when you're ready?" Mark says.

Alex looked Mark straight into his best friend's eyes. And finally realized Mark was not judging her. He was acting like the guy he always was, the one that is there for you when you need him most. Alex begins to blush as she can't help but notice how attracted she had become towards Mark. 'That's just like Mark. Why do I over think things?' Alex thinks.

"Well, The client was at the old mansion on Clark Avenue on the outskirts of town in the hills." Alex paused to take a breath. "The job was the usual moving out some old man's crap to a pod so it could be shipped out to the west coast."

Mark's eyes open in shock as he starts to feel deja vu. But he doesn't want to jump to conclusions.

"When I got there the old man pointed out a few storage rooms that he needed me to move his stuff out of. I got through the first one no problem but in the second room there was~" Alex gets interrupted by Mark.

"Ancient looking stand-alone mirror!?" Mark interrupts.

"Huh!? Yes!" Alex answers.

"Alex? Did you start changing into a girl when I messaged you by chance?" Mark asks with a bit of worry in his face.

'Mark had the same dream as me? How was that possible? Was it the twins?' Alex wonders.

"Y-Yes?" Alex answers nervously.

"Dude! I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I knew it was wrong but for some reason I couldn't stop myself. I never meant to take advantage of you. I-I'm sorry man. I don't know why I did it, if there's anything I can do to make it right, tell me?" Mark looked full of guilt and remorse for something that wasn't his fault in the first place.

Alex didn't know how it happened but on instinct she stood up from her chair and walked over to Mark who was slumped looking to the ground in his chair. Then Alex grabbed Mark's head with both hands to lift it up so he would have to look at her.

"This isn't your fault Mark. You did nothing.... to..... me?" Alex realized she was inches away from Mark's face which was written with surprise when she was trying to comfort him. She was staring so intensely into Mark's eyes that she got lost in his emerald green eyes and his handsome face.

'Oh God! I'm attracted to Mark' Alex thought to herself. As her heart raced, her nipples grew hard, her pussy became wet and her legs felt weak.

'What's happening to me? Why am I acting like this? I've never acted this way around any guy ever.' Alex wondered as her face blushed a deep red.

"What... are you doing?" Mark asked, confused at Alex's actions.

"You... You look haggard, Mark... Let me massage you..." Alex answered as she looked down at Mark. Mark stared at Alex's big tits swaying from side to side as she positioned herself over to him. Then Alex sat on Mark's lap and began to rub her hands all over Mark's back and shoulders.

'Juses Mark! Your muscles are huge!' Alex thought as she massaged Mark's hard muscular back.

"Oohhh! That feels great." Mark moaned in pleasure from Alex's touch.

"I... I'm not as good as you at finding knots?" Alex said to Mark. As she knew she was opening herself up to Mark sexually again even though this time it was different from the previous dream.

"Well.. I do have a knot that... I can't get out." Mark replied.

'Well I guess Mark wants me to suck his cock?' Alex thought to herself.

"Then... Where is your knot." Alex replies as she begins to feel her body go on fire from the sexual tension between her and Mark.

"Uhhh... Well it's on my lips.... And it can only be massaged with your lips? T-That's only if you're cool with it, of course!" Mark answers back to Alex as Mark's face was a bit embarrassed from his "cheesy pick up line."

Alex was surprised by the cute response Mark gave her as her heart skipped a beat.

'He wants me to KISS him!? Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!' Alex panicked as she had never kissed anyone before and she never thought she would feel this way for a man. Her face turned beet red as she was caught off guard by Mark's sudden question.

'O-Okay Alex. Just calm down. Take it slow. It's just a kiss.' Alex told herself as she slowly moved her head towards Mark. Mark stared at Alex's big boobs jiggling back and forth as she moved closer towards his lips as she finally came in contact.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Alex moaned softly as she closed her eyes to prepare for the kiss.

Mark's lips brushed against hers. As it first started as a peck on the lips. Mark felt himself kissing Alex as the most beautiful woman of his dreams and he liked it. His face went beet red as he just kissed her and his blood started pumping more now as his instincts took control. Mark wanted to kiss Alex more but he didn't want to scare her off. Only if he knew how much Alex wanted the same thing.

'I... I want more.' Alex thought to herself as she moved in for the next kiss which lasted a second.

After the second kiss it set off Mark as he plunged into the three kiss with all the passion he could muster. Alex never felt such passionate kisses from a man before. And Alex accepted the kiss without hesitation and moaned from the kiss.

"Ohhhhhh!" Alex moaned as she felt her nipples rub against Mark's chest and she felt her pussy flood wetness from the kiss. Alex felt her tongue getting dominated by Mark and she loved it.

'Oh God! This feels so amazing!' Alex thought as she kissed Mark passionately again and again.

Alex's mind was getting foggy as she was kissing Mark with all her might. After they broke from their kiss Alex leaned her head back as she felt a warm breath on her neck. Mark's hot mouth was on her neck and then his tongue licked over her smooth skin. Alex moaned in pleasure as Mark tasted the sweet sweat from her body.

"Ahhh! Mmmmmm! M-Mark!" Alex whimpered as her body shuddered from the heat from Mark's mouth.

"Shhhhh, don't worry. I'll be gentle," Mark whispered to her as he lightly licks along the nape of her neck.

"Nnnn! N-No! Don't stop Mark. Please. Keep doing what you're doing." Alex moaned as she felt Mark's tongue licking her neck and then slowly moved up to her earlobe.

Mark's tongue gently sucked her earlobe as his hands caressed Alex's shoulders.

"I-I can't take it a-anymore! Mark! Take m-me to the bedroom! I n-need you! I need you SO BAD!" Alex begged as she felt her wetness dripping from her pussy.

Mark couldn't believe it. His dick was hard as a rock and he had never seen anyone so beautiful in his entire life. So he grabbed Alex and picked her up princess style and carried her to their bedroom.

When being picked up Alex squealed and was giddy with surprise, "Eck! M-Mark! What are y-you doing?! I'm not a-a-Aaaah! Ohh! Mark!"

"Shhhh. Just relax, babe," Mark said as he laid Alex down on the bed. "You look a little too warm in that sweatshirt. Let me get rid of it for you." Mark said as he removed the sweatshirt off of Alex's body.

"Whoooaaaahhh! M-M-Mark!" Alex screamed as she felt her breasts jiggling under the thin button up plaid shirt that could barely contain her boobs.

"God Alex! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life!" Mark said as he looked at Alex's boobs. They were so round and perky. And the pink nipples poking through her bra made him want to suck on those tits.

"N-NO! Stop it! Don't do that! I can't handle your teasing right now!" Alex begged as she saw the bulge growing in Mark's pants.

"So you like my teasing!?" Mark said as he admired Alex's body as Mark slowly unbuttoned Alex's shirt.

"Just take it off! PLEASE!" Alex pleaded as she felt her heart racing with every second.

"Haha! Ok. Let's see if you're worth all the teasing!" Mark said as he removed Alex's shirt exposing her huge breasts in a flimsy bra which had her hard nipples poking through the thin cloth.

"Ohh! Mark! Mmmmmm!" Alex moaned as Mark grabbed her boobs and began to lightly squeeze them.

Alex was getting really turned on by the feeling of Mark's fingers pressing against her boob. The pleasure was unbearable as Alex arched her back and moaned loudly as Mark fondled her breast.

"Take off my bra babe!" Alex said as he pulled Alex's bra up. "Y-Yesssss! I can't take it anymore!"

"Don't worry Alex! We'll make sure you won't forget this day anytime soon!" Mark said as he kissed his way down to Alex's neck.

Mark began to kiss and lick Alex's neck. And then began to move further south.

Alex was moaning loudly as she felt Mark's hands slipping into her jean shorts as the shorts got unbuttoned letting the fly open. Then Mark pulls down Alex's shorts and panties revealing Alex's pussy. Mark stared at how beautiful Alex's pussy was. It looked soft and pink.

Mark began to gently rub his finger along Alex's pussy lips.

"Mark... ohhh! Mark!" Alex cried out as Mark began to rub his finger along Alex's pussy slit.

Alex started to feel what she used to be afraid of. Her climax from deep within the core of her vagina.

"Ohhhh! OHHHHH! YESSSS! FUCK ME! OH GOD! GIVE IT TO ME!" Alex screamed as she thrusted her hips up into Mark's finger.

The orgasm was assaulting her mind in a way she never felt as a man. And she thought it was bad if she accepted the fact that she was once a man. But whatever pride she had as a man was fading. She didn’t care anymore. This felt right and she knew there was no going back to her old life. Now she's faced the sensation she thought she should be scared of. As she felt the pressure build inside. An orgasmic tsunami.

Alex couldn't control herself as her body shook violently.

"FUUUCCKKKK MEEEEEEE!" Alex screams as her body convulses in ecstasy as the orgasm lingered throughout her body.

'I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I DON'T CARE THAT I USE TO BE A MAN! I WANT TO BE!!! I WANT TO BE!!!' Alex screamed in her mind as she climaxed again as she pressed her hand over her mouth. 'OH GOD! I LOVE BEING A WOMAN! MARK IS MINE!' Alex thought.

"MARK! RAVAGE ME!!! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME CUM! FUCK MEEEEE!" Alex screams as she continues to cum.

Mark tore off his clothes then he quickly undressed Alex. He laid on top of Alex as he thrust his manhood into her pussy. Mark began to fuck Alex as hard and fast as he could. Alex accepted the invader that entered her hot wet pussy. Mark kept fucking Alex as her orgasm took over her mind.

"OH MY GOD! MMMMMM! FUCK ME! I LOVE YOU! YOUR SO GOOD!!!" Alex cries out as Mark continues to ram her pussy with his cock.

"FUCK ALEX! YOUR FUCKING AMAZING! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH YOU! I LOVE YOU!" Mark screamed as he fucked Alex harder and faster.

Mark feels Alex's pussy clench around his cock as she cums all over his cock.

"AUNGH! I'M CUMMING! I'M LOSING MY MIND, MARK! MMMMMMMMMMMHHHH!!!" Alex screams as she feels Mark fill her pussy with his thick load deep within her. It was what got rid of the emptiness inside of her that she had since she was a teen boy. She never knew this would take care of her sensation that now is full of warmth.

"OH SHIT! OH MY GOD ALEX, I'M CUMMING!" Mark cries out as he shoots his load deep within Alex.

"AUNGH!!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! MMMMMMMMM!"

Mark pulls out of Alex and lays down beside her as they lay there in a sweaty mess trying to catch their breaths.

"Wow! I didn't know we would go that wild. Ha ha ha" Mark said, exhausted from the sexual experience.

"Hehehe! You have no idea" Alex laughs with her hair all disheveled.

"Hey, are you okay with being a woman, Alex? We could try and find~" Mark says.

"I don't want to go back." Alex interrupted Mark. "U-Unless you don't want me as a girlfriend?" Alex asked in a nervous tone.

"OH! Just so you know babe if we go down this path I want us to be more than just boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm going to marry you and make you mine! So no other man can take you from me!" Mark said lovingly as he began to cuddle and kiss Alex on her neck. But Alex is ticklish from the afterglow sex as she squirms and giggles under Mark touch. "ACK! Hee hee hee! Mark!? I'm ticklish!" Alex screams.

"Oh I must have done well than!" Mark said with a smile as he hugged Alex from her back snuggling with her.

"Anyway. Who said you marked me as your woman? The way I see it I marked you as my MAN. I'll make sure no woman will take you away from me." Alex said with a playfully smirk.

"Don't worry! I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. I love you Alex!" Mark said.

"I love you too Mark! I just hope this isn't a dream like last time! I don't think I'll be able to handle... OW!" Alex cried out as Mark flicked her forehead. "See you’re awake." Mark said then he gave her a passionate kiss.

"Fuck! You're so hot! I want to fuck you every night!" Mark said.

"I want that too!" Alex said as she kissed Mark.

"I knew you would say that!" Mark said as he stared into Alex's eyes.

*Clap! Clap!*

"Huh!?" Both Mark and Alex said as the heard someone clapping in there room. As they both look to the side and see the twins.

"Very good mother. Mark will be the perfect father for the family?" Said Zaynab.

"Yes! And dad is an enhancer on top of that!" Yasmina said with a smile.

"Alex, what are they talking about? And who are they?" Mark asked with confusion.

"Hah hah? They are my kids. It's a weird story." Alex said with some unease.

"It's okay father, we'll explain everything." Yasmina said with a smile.

43