Ch.06 Good New and Unfortunate New
2.3k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The twin takes a half hour to explain the event that happened in the mansion earlier in the day for Mark. As he silently took everything in. Mark was shocked and he was trying to digest everything that he was told. After the twins finish telling their story, Alex and Mark are now sitting on the bed staring at the twins.

"So they are your children?" Mark asked.

"Y-Yes." Alex said with a sigh.

"And they are a sorcerer and sorceress from ten thousand years ago?" Mark said with a chuckle at how ridiculous it sounded.

"Correct father. Our two souls trapped inside of their soul mirror when we got betrayed." Zaynab answered.

"So this Samuel guy was your apprentice and you killed him?" Mark said.

"Sorry father. But we couldn't let him go after what he did, plus we didn't kill him. We just took away his immortality?" Yasmina said with a sad tone.

"Fine. So you said you made his Will and Alex be his next of kin?" Mark said.

"Yes father." Zaynab said.

"So what are the financial incentives Alex is getting?" Mark said with a serious face.

"I have the mansion, but I have no clue how I'll be able to pay taxes on it?" Alex said with a concerned tone.

"You don't have to worry about that mother. You get all of Samuel's wealth." Yasmina said.

"Huh!? I didn't see how much that was in the Will?" Alex said with shock.

"How much will Alex get?" Mark asked.

"Well in cash it's around 1.3 Trillion dollars" Zaynab answered.

"T-T-T-T-TRILLION!?!" Alex said with shock as she covered herself even more with the blanket.

Mark couldn't breathe.

"And there is the stock portfolio too, coming in over 25 Trillion in value." Yasmina said.

"S-S-STOCK P-Port~" Alex faints on the bed because of the shock of her new found wealth. You could almost see the steam coming out of her ears.

"ALEX!" Mark panics when he sees his girlfriend pass out.

Alex wakes up to the sound of Mark speaking her name with a concerned look.

"Alex!?" Mark said in a worried voice.

"M-Mark? I... I had this dream where we are lovers and I'm the richest person in the world. Funny right? Ha ha." Alex said with a half conscious brain.

"Yeah, it's just a funny dream now just rest, babe." Mark said as he tucked in his girlfriend.

"This is too much to take in." Alex said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Hey it's okay. You'll have the best life ever." Mark said with a smile.

As Alex lay there a smile crept onto her lips.

'I'm loved by the man of my dreams, I'm wealthy and I have the two strongest children in the world. Life's good.' She said to herself with a smile.

"Well it's good mom is lying down because we have more news to give you." Zaynab said with a laugh.

"Oh really? I wonder what that would be?" Yasmina said with sarcasm.

Zaynab and Yasmina look at each other and nod their heads.

"Huh!? I think I'll die due to pure happiness if I get any more good news." Alex said with glee.

"I think I will die from the shock if you ask me." said Mark.

Yasmina and Zaynab begin giggling.

"Well we have two bits of news, one good and the other is unfortunate. So the good news, Mom, you're pregnant with Dad's baby." Zaynab said with a smile.

"What!? How? It hasn't been.... Wait? Did you do something to me again?" Alex said with shock.

"Well once we saw how dad loves you and confirmed he is an enhancer. We help to make one of your eggs viable." Yasmina said with a smile.

"Yes! And mom's egg has been fertilized with dad's essence." Zaynab said with a smile.

"Wait, you mean I'm pregnant with my boyfriend's baby!?" Alex said with shock.

"That's right." Yasmina said with a smile.

"B-But that's not g....." Alex looked over at Mark as he had the proudest look written on his face.

'I'm having Mark's baby! YES! THANK YOU GOD!' Alex thought to herself with a smile.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a parent. But if it's with you babe. I'll give it my all." Mark said as he kissed Alex.

While they were kissing the twins interrupted them.

"Ah hem! We have one last piece of news to give before you two get into more fun." Yasmina said with a smile.

"The unfortunate news?" Mark asked with concern.

"Yes, unfortunately it's a bit of bad news." Zaynab said with a grimace look.

"What.. What is it?" Mark said with a worried look.

"So whatever event that rid mana from Earth seems to be wearing off." Zaynab said.

"Warring off? What does that mean exactly?" Mark said with concern.

"It means all the different energies are coming back through tiny tears from the 4th dimension. It's not only magic that's coming back but positive and mostly negative energy as well?" Yasmina said with concern.

Mark and Alex glance at each other to see if one of them knew what they were talking about, but they just shrugged at each other. They had an idea what the twins were talking about but they had no idea what the outcome was going to be.

"We don't follow?" Mark said with confusion as he brought his attention back to the twins.

"Negative energy is what powers the undead. We'll probably be encountering specters and spirits soon. Or worse, zombies." Zaynab said with a concerned look.

"Zombies... Oh shit! We need guns!" Alex said with panic.

"Well maybe for the one right now because the negative energy is so weak. But over time normal weapons alone won't be able to kill a zombie. The weapons will need to have an enchantment on them to put the undead back into the void." Zaynab says with confidence.

"So when is the zombie apocalypse going to be coming?" Mark asked with concern.

"Soon. Some supernatural events are probable happen as we speak like lesser poltergeists, phantoms and the weaker walking dead. But I think in about 7 to 10 years there will be a full fledged outbreak. Unless you think otherwise brother?" Yasmina said.

"I agree with my sister. We have 7 to 10 years before we have to deal with the epidemic." Zaynab said with a nod.

"So we need to be prepared then. This is better to know now than to be caught off guard." Mark said with a nod.

"Okay then since you both seem so confident, I'll make something for us. Yasmina will train Mom and Dad how to use their powers." Zaynab said with a smile.

"You said Mark was an Enhancer? What's that?" Alex asked with curiosity.

"Enhancers are people born with natural ability to boost their own strength and healing to be superior frontline fighters and the best Enhancers can also power other people around them. For example Mark is an enhancer, which means he can enhance your magical skills while boosting the strength of his skin or muscles to be harder than steel. Also an enhancer, has the ability to heal wounds and cure disease." Yasmina said with a smile.

"That's amazing!" Alex exclaimed with amazement.

"But my knee was badly injured?" Mark said with a worried expression.

"Hmm? Let us check and see if we can help." Zaynab said with a smile.

"That's interesting? All of dad's Sigma Energy is all focused in his knee. Here this should help." Yasmina said as her eyes glowed and she tapped Mark's knee which released the log jam of energy in his knee.

"What did you do?! The pain is gone? Hell, I feel better than new!?" Mark asked with surprise.

"Well you probably injured yourself and focused all your Sigma Energy to your knee to heal it but you didn't know how to recall it so it just stayed there stagnant causing the pain you were feeling dad." Yasmina responded with a smile.

"So I'm back to normal!" Mark exclaimed with amazement.

"It must have worked because I don't see anything wrong with your knee." Yasmina said as she looked up and down his knee and saw nothing wrong with it.

"YOUR THE BEST SON AND DAUGHTER A FATHER COULD HOPE FOR!" Mark yelled in excitement as he hugged both the twins at the same time.

"Wow Mark. You took to being their father pretty quickly?" Alex said with a smile.

"How could I not? They made my best friend into the woman of my dreams and fixed my knee. They're my children now and I love them." Mark said with a smile.

"Ack!" Yasmina said as she struggled to break free from Mark's hug.

"D-Dad we can't breathe!" Zaynab said as his face started to turn blue.

"OH! Sorry! Sorry! I got a little carried away there, my bad." Mark said as he put down the twin with care.

"It's understandable father. We are happy for you." Zaynab said and smiled.

"I didn't mean to take it that far with the hug. So is there anything I can do to make it up to you kids?" Mark said with a smile.

The Twins looked at each other with a smile before turning back to their father and asked, "Can you give us as many siblings as possible?"

"What?!" Mark said with shock and amazement.

"You heard us father!" Yasmina said as she put her hands on her hips and pouts.

"H-Hey don't I get a say in the matter?" Alex said with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah I can just have your mother knocked up 24 7 now. Even though I will enjoy it." Mark said with a smile.

"Thank you Mark. You'll have to ask your dad for something else." Alex said with a nervous laugh.

"Well mother, do you remember how it felt to give birth to us?" Zaynab said with an all knowing grin.

"Uh. Y-Yes?" Alex said as she recalled the orgasmic memories of giving birth to the twins.

"Well we made sure you will feel that sensation every time you decide to have a child." Yasmina said with a smile.

'I-I can have that pleasure a-again? Oh god!' Alex had a shiver run through her body as she thought about having a new child. As her heart raced, nipples hardened, and her pussy became wet. As the memory became clearer by the second as she thought about getting pregnant again and again with Mark's children. Alex's thoughts were taken over by lust and passion as Alex started rubbing her thighs together and moaning softly to herself.

Mark was surprised to see Alex in her aroused state. All he did was look at his girlfriend and smile.

"I-I'll consider having nine children." Alex said as her heart raced faster than ever before.

"Oh mother! We think you think about having 15 children? You deserve all the love we can give you!" Yasmina said as she kissed her mother on the cheek.

"Th-That's... I... O-Okay. B-But no more than 15 children!" Alex said as she tried to calm her racing heartbeat.

"Really!?" Mark exclaimed with joy.

"Just don't go crazy on me okay?" Alex said with a nervous laugh.

"Well I'm not going to complain. So Zaynad. Yasmina. Are you going to make Alex give birth right now? How do you guys rapidly age yourselfs?" Mark said with a smile.

"That would be nice but it takes about 6 months for a basic new soul to be completed. So we would have to wait till then." Zaynab said with a smile.

"Really? Well okay. What are next plan of action?" Mark said with a big smile on his face.

"We'll need to meet mom and dad's families. If both of you have the ability of having magic or body enhancement. Then your siblings and our grandparents might have them as well." Yasmina said with a smile.

"Oh. Okay. That's fine with me but I'm an only child and my folks live on the west coast." Mark said with a smile.

"Well, I have a little sister and my family live close by?" Alex said with a troubled look as she didn't know what her kids had in store for them.

'God I hope they don't do anything weird to my parents! But my annoying sister? She could get away with anything.' Alex thought.

"Our Aunt?" The twins asked.

"Yeah. My sister is April. She's seventeen and a pain in the butt but really sweet once you get used to her. Anyway, we'll see you soon." Alex said with a smile.

"Good, we'll meet our grandparents and aunt April! Well we have a long day and we need some rest." Zaynab and Yasmina said.

"Where are you going to rest?" Mark said as the two kids left the room.

"We'll make our arrangements in your study room." Zaynab said.

"We put up a sound barrier so you two can have so much more fun." Yasmina said with a smirk.

The two kids went back to the study room and picked up where they left off.

"More fun? I don't know why they...." Mark became silent when he turned to Alex as she was fingering herself under the covers. "Alex?"

"They made me pregnant. With your baby." Alex said with a smile.

Mark looked at Alex with a confused expression as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah. I just need a little massage." Alex said with a wink as she bit her lower lip trying to hold back a moan.

"Alright." Mark said as he got down on one knee and gave Alex a kiss.

After that Mark laid her flat on the bed and proceeded to give her a deep tissue massage from deep within her hot pussy.

"Aungh! We just have to make it to the weekend to visit my parents. Mmmmhhhh!" Alex moaned as Mark rubbed her clit.

"Mmmhhhhh! Ahhhh! Don't stop!" Alex pleaded as Mark continued to work his fingers.

"I won't stop until you cum." Mark whispered in her ear.

Alex groaned and writhed underneath Mark as he continued to rub her hot pussy.

Mark kept rubbing her pussy faster as he felt Alex's body tense up as she screamed out.

"AHHHHH! YES! MMMMAAAAAAANNNN!!" Alex cried out as she came all over Mark's hand.

"Fuck! Your so fucking sexy babe." Mark said as he bent down and kissed her passionately.

It took awhile before Alex calmed down enough to move again.

"Ugh! I need a shower now." Alex said with a yawn.

"Me too." Mark said.

***

 

46