Ch.07 Do you have something a little less revealing!?
1.9k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the next day, as Mark went to one of his morning classes while Alex stayed in her dorm room resting in bed. Until the twins came into the bedroom.

"Mother. Mother! It's time to get up." Yasmina said with a smile.

"Hmmm? Yasmina? Can you come back later? Mommy's tired from your father's non-stop stamina." Alex said as she was half asleep.

"But mother, we came to give you your new credit card. So you can buy some new outfits. And we bought you something," Zaynab said.

"What? Oh no! You didn't order anything. I'm not buying any new clothes!" Alex said as she rolled out of bed.

"No mother, all your clothes you have are for your old male body. So we got something for you. And you received a shipment from your favorite store." Yasmina said with a coy smile.

"What do you mean by my favorite store?"

"We found a secret love store for lingerie." Zaynab said with a smile.

"Lingerie!? You didn't...... Wait, you DID!?" Alex said with a gasp.

"Yes mother. We were going through your closet and found out you needed a lot of new things. And we started you off with this." Yasmina said.

"W-What is that?" Alex asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well just sexy underwear for dad of course! You have to make us more brothers and sisters." Zaynab said with a smile.

"But I'm pregnant already? I can't get more pregnant? O-Or can't I? Ugh! I don't know how this works with all your magic crap! You're probably going to make me an octomom." Alex said as she started pacing around her dorm room.

"No, you just have one growing in you, mother. We just like messing with you, hehe." Yasmina replied with a giggle.

"TWINS! Stop teasing me! I'm not wearing any of that stuff! Why don't you send it back and save yourself the trouble." Alex said as she turned to leave.

The twins looked at each other and nodded as they clicked their fingers and the lingerie flew towards their mother.

"Huh? EECK!" Alex screamed while the lingerie magically got put on her as it appeared on her.

"Oh no! Aunh! It's like I have a wedgie! This clothing it unpractical!" Alex said as she walked around the room trying to get the undergarments off.

"Come on mother, gonna have breakfast." Yasmina said as she grabbed her mothers arm.

"What?!" Alex said as she tried to pull away.

Zanyab grabbed her other arm as they made her sit down on the bed and pulled her arms behind her back. He then pulled down the bra part of the lingerie to reveal her swollen breasts.

"You're like a balloon right now mother. And we don't want you losing all that lovely milk. Do we?" Zanyab said with a smirk.

"Y-You want to drink my milk? Erm! No way! My body's only for your fathers use!" Alex said as she struggled to get the material off.

"But we need your milk for making our bodies healthy and strong so we can defeat evil and protect you." Zaynab said as she nibbled on her mothers nipple.

"Nuh uh! You two are like 6 years old! Aunh! Stop it! It tickles! Mommm! Help! Hisssss!" Alex yelped as the twins latched on to her nipples while they began to drink her milk.

"OOH!? Mmmm!" Alex moaned as the twins sucked her milk.

'My breasts feel less swollen when the twins suck them. Yes! Oh yes! Suck! Suck! Suck!' Alex said to herself while closing her eyes. Letting the soothing sensation wash over her.

As the twins continued to drink her milk until she was empty. Alex sighed and opened her eyes.

"Mmm...t-thank you kids. That felt nice." Alex said as she stretched.

"You're welcome mother." Yasmina said as she kissed her mother on the cheek.

At that moment her phone buzzed.

"Hmm?" Alex said while checking the message.

It was a text from Maya.

<Hi Alex. How are you feeling? I got some clothes I like you to try> Maya texted.

Alex was shocked.

"She works fast? I only met her yesterday and she has already made me some clothes?" Alex said to herself as she read the rest of the message.

"I'm not sure if I should trust her with something like clothing?." Alex said to herself as she thought about the consequences of going over to her place.

"But I feel bad if I ghost her. Haah! I guess I'll go check it out. Maybe she has something for me to wear today." Alex said as she shrugged her shoulders.

<Hey Maya. Tell me the address and I'll be there.> Alex.

After taking a shower and changing into a pair of her old black sweatpants, a white T-shirt and wearing the lingerie the twins got her since she doesn't have any other underwear that isn’t male boxers, Alex headed out to Maya's dorm.

***

It took about 5 minutes to get to Maya’s dorm room as it was on the other side of the campus.

Maya's room was small but cozy and filled with clothing and textiles.

"Alex! You came! So I made three outfits for you to help you get any man you want! I know you like them!" Maya said as she held up a light pink lace bra and panty set.

"They're cute. But I got a boyfriend now, Maya." Alex said as she shook her head.

"Oh! Who is it?" Maya said as she walked closer to Alex with intrigue written all over her face.

"W-Well. Um. It's Mark. Mark Wayne." Alex said as she blushed.

"Wait! You snagged Mark Wayne! The college football star!?" Maya said with shock and awe.

"Y-Yeah. Well he’s a former football player. Why do you ask?" Alex asked back as she tried to take a step back from Maya.

"He's so hot! We need to make sure no other girls dare to try to take what's yours Alex." Maya said while she runs to her closet looking for something.

"What's wrong with you? I mean we're friends right? Besides, I don't see you trying to steal my man." Alex said.

"I wouldn't dream of stealing anyone's man. Especially not your man. But there are a flock of women that have been eyeing Mark for months. And they'll be coming for you now that you have claimed him. So we need to make sure that they shouldn't mess with you!" Maya said while holding up a red mini dress with frills along the bottom and around the waist.

"I think this one would look good on you, Alex. The color compliments your skin tone. This is also in style right now. I haven't seen many girls wearing this yet." Maya said as Alex took the dress from her hands.

"This thing doesn't look like I can fit in it? Whoa!? M-Maya! Hey!" Alex said as Maya pulled off Alex's sweatpants and t-shirt. Leaving her in only black lingerie.

"Hmmm? Black lingerie? So you do wear something besides those ugly sweatpants and t-shirts." Maya said as she started to strip Alex naked.

"N-No! This is not happening! You can't just start stripping someone naked like that. M-Maya! Erm?" Alex said with surprise in her voice. When Maya put the pink panties on her.

'Women's clothing is so tight! Mmm!' Alex thought to herself when Maya hooked the pink pushup bra that made Alex's breast bigger than normal size giving her a massive cleavage.

"Yummy! I'm not going to let you out of this room without these." Maya said as she tied Alex's hair up in a bun and wrapped her in the red mini dress.

'How do I still feel naked even though I'm not. Aunh!? This dress feels so revealing!' Alex thought as she started getting aroused from the sexy clothes.

"O-Okay! Okay! We don't have to go through with this! You can stop now, Maya!" Alex pleaded as Maya pulled the dark nylon stockings up Alex's legs.

"Not until you get dressed properly. Come on! Try these heels on. They're super cute!" Maya said while handing Alex high heels.

"How am I supposed to stand in these things? They are like 5 inch heels Maya!" Alex said with shock.

"They're only 5 inch heels, Alex. That's nothing! Just try them on for me please?" Maya said with pleading eyes.

"Ugh! Fine!" Alex grumbled. "But if they are too hard to walk in, we're going home right now!" Alex said as she slipped the shoes on, they fit her feet perfectly which sent shivers down her spine.

'Mmmhh? These things are ridiculous. How am I supposed to walk in these?' Alex thought as she tried to walk. She wobbled with her first step as the heels forced her to sway her hips.

"Just keep trying, Alex. The more you practice walking in heels the better you'll get," Maya said as she held onto Alex's waist with one hand and helped her balance herself with the other.

Alex's heart was racing while she got used to each step in heels.

'Aahh! I thought this would be painful. But it's not? I think I like these things?' Alex thought while she continued to struggle to walk in the heels feeling pleasure shoot through her feet as she started to really sway her wide hips with purpose which caused her huge breasts to bounce.

"Gawd! I'm so embarrassed! I've never felt sexier in my life!" Alex said out loud.

"Told ya they'd make you feel good. Now sit here. I need to fix your hair." Maya said.

'What's wrong with my hair? Is it all messy?' Alex thought as she sat down in the chair and waited for Maya to work magic on her hair as she styled her long red locks.

'Aunh! Just claim yourself! Once this is over, I can get out of here with my old clothes. Just have to be patient. Mmmmm! I-I just don't understand why all of Maya's clothes feel so good on me? Why did I always wear baggy, oversized shirts and pants before?' Alex thought while she watched Maya style her hair and added makeup while Alex was lost in thought.

'Is this what it feels like when a woman gets dressed up? I never felt this good in any of my clothes before.' Alex thought as she squirmed in the chair.

"There. All done." Maya said while handing Alex a mirror.

"Huh? When did you put makeup on me? Oh! My God! I look like a supermodel!" Alex exclaimed her heart was pounding in excitement.

'Mmmmhhh! This is ridiculous! I never knew how amazing it would feel to wear makeup!' Alex thought as she checked out her reflection in the mirror. 'Damn! I look hot!'

Maya laughed while she gave Alex a hug.

"You look great! And, yes. You do look like a supermodel. Luckily you don't need that much makeup since you're already so stunning." Maya said as she walked away from Alex. "Now it's time for you to send a message to every girl out there. To show that Mark is your man and there's nothing they can do about it." Maya said while she grabbed Alex's old clothes.

"Oh! There's no way I can go out their dresses like....... M-Maya what are you doing with my clothes?" Alex asked while Maya started a fire in one of her metal trash cans as she dropped them in there.

"Oh, you don't need these ugly things any more. I'm making you a sexy outfit to go out with from here on out, Alex. Just enough to make you feel good without revealing too much." Maya said while Alex watched her burn Alex's old clothes with panic written on her face.

"Maya! No!" Alex cried out in fear as she got up from her chair and tried to hurry over to the burning trash can. With her body swaying back and forth to keep her balance in heels.

"Shhh! Don't worry, Alex. You'll have a new wardrobe in no time. Trust me." Maya said while Alex stared at her in disbelief.

"But why did you burn all my stuff!" Alex yelled while Maya ignored her outburst.

"I didn't burn all your stuff, Alex. Pff! You still have your black lingerie." Maya said while Alex stared at her blankly.

'Gah! Maya had planned this from the beginning! Didn’t She!' Alex thought as she panicked and looked at her burning clothes to see if she could salvage them. But before she could reach in, Maya closed the lid on the trashcan.

"Well, I knew you wouldn't want to go out in public wearing that red dress. So it was a necessary sacrifice. Now you should be able to get dressed without feeling self conscious about it. Or you can go out there in your lingerie?" Maya said while Alex sat down in her chair and sighed.

"Y-You win this time Maya! But I won't forget this! I'll make you pay for this!" Alex growled as she glared at Maya.

"Well I think you'll thank me for this! Now go fly my beautiful butterfly! And go to your man right now. I'm sure there are little girls that are trying to claim him as we speak!" Maya said while she walked towards Alex and pushed her out of her room.

"W-Wait Maya! Don't you have something else that's a little less revealing!? Please!?" Alex pleaded while Maya rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Alex groaned as she left her room. 'Why did I ever let Maya talk me into this? She's going to make me look like a slut!'

"Best of luck!" Maya said as she closed the door behind her.

***

40