Ch.08 He’s my Man!
1.8k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex banged on Maya's door.

"M-Maya! Open up!" Alex pleaded as Maya just smiled and shrugged her shoulders on the other side of the door.

"I'm not letting you in, Alex!" Maya said through the door while Alex groaned in frustration.

"Alright, fine! But I'm not going to forget this!" Alex said as she turned around.

"Good! Go have fun with your man!" Maya said while Alex groaned in disappointment.

Alex sighed as she started to walk down the hallway. She noticed a large amount of people staring at her. Taking in the sights of her body. Every female that passed her by either frowned or was in awe of her. All the males were eyeing her as they licked their lips. Saving images of her in their minds so they could be used at a later time. 

And all of this would have bothered Alex when she was a man. But for some reason she was excited to be leered at. She liked her tight red dress that hugged her, especially on the skin of her hourglass waist. As the fabric slides across her skin it gives her goosebumps. While the pushup bra that's holding her breasts up emphasized them even more as they had a slight jiggle to them with each step of her 5 inch heels. She felt incredibly sexy, powerful and she wanted to show off to all these people. 

She strutted down the hall like she owned it. 'Oh God! I feel so fucking incredible! I never knew I liked… No! Loved all this attention! I love this feeling!'

With every step, her hips swayed from side to side. Her big ass cheeks bounce while she walks. The fabric of her dress clings to her body. Showing off every curve of her body. Making her feel hot inside and out.

'Yea! I love it! This is so much better than what I usually wear!' Alex thought as she continued to walk down the hall with all these horny guys and girls watching her every move. She could feel her pink panties getting moist from her being aroused by all the eyes watching her as one guy whistled at her. “Pfft! I’m already taken boy,” Alex said while strutting her stuff.

'N-Next time I should try not wearing panties under this dress!' Alex thought as she blushed and smiled at the possibility of someone seeing her pussy in public.

'Fuck! I need Mark! I can't take it anymore!' Alex thought as she kept walking down the hall thinking about how nice it would feel to have his hands on her. And how he would tear her dress off and hoped he would fuck her in front of everyone. She would let him cum in her pussy and then she would lick his cock clean, then make him eat her out. Or maybe he would just bite her nipples until she screamed and came. Either way Alex couldn't wait to find her man.

At some point she started to realize that she was acting abnormal. While she walked to the history department. That was where Mark had his morning class. 'Mmmm! Calm yourself Alex! I-I know everything feels amazing but I need to focus! B-But I can't keep my mind off of Mark.'

She reached the classroom door as she opened it. It looked like his class was done about 15 minutes ago, so there weren't a lot of people in the room when Alex walked in. She saw Mark sitting in the back of the room working on some assignment. But it wasn't just Mark that was in the room but there were four other women. Sneaking peeks at him. Hoping to get his attention.

'Maya was right! I need to show these bitches that he's my man!' Alex thought as she closed the door behind her. She slowly walked towards Mark. Smiling at all the stares she was getting and thinking she had something special going on here.

The other four women notice her and their eyes almost fall out of their heads when the see Alex walking towards Mark.

"Hey babe!" Alex said with a smile. "You look lost."

Mark looked up at the beautiful woman standing in front of him with a revealing red mine dress that barely held her huge tits and ass.

"H-Holy shit! Alex!? Why are you dressed up!? You're breathtaking! Who taught you how to dress so good!?" Mark asked.

"I'll answer those questions later! For now can we please talk?" Alex said with a sexy little smirk.

Mark nodded his head trying to keep himself from drooling and took his seat next to Alex.

"S-So what did you need to talk about?" Mark asked as he tried to get back to his assignment but Alex was like gravity for eyes.

"Well, I've been wanting to tell you for the last week or so that I'm pregnant with your baby..." Alex said while looking down at her stomach.

"Huh? But I kno~Mmmmm!" Mark's month was interrupted but Alex's mouth as she passionately kissed him.

Mark was surprised at first, but he went with the flow as he gave Alex a big hug and pulled her in tight. Mark made sure to grab Alex's dinner ass while he was at it.

"Oh! Oh! Mmm! Yes! Do that again!" Alex moaned into Mark's ear.

***

The four women that were hoping to get Mark as their boyfriend were shocked at what they saw and what they heard.

"She's pregnant with his child?" Said the blonde hair beauty in the black shirt.

"Who is she!? How are we supposed to stop her?!" The brunette beauty in the white blouse said.

"This isn't fair! That should be me in his arms!" The redhead beauty in the yellow top said.

"I am so jealous! I want to be the one carrying his child!" The black haired beauty in the pink skirt said.

Alex looked around the room at all the gorgeous women, who looked average compared to her. She wanted to show them who her man was and she wasn't going to let this slide. Plus she was so turned on with how well Mark was treating her. It was taking all her self control not to attack him.

"Aunh! Mark! Who do you belong to!? Mmmmm!" Alex said while Mark was kissing her neck, groping her ass and his other hand massaging her left breast as she sat on his lap.

"Ugh! I belong to you babe! Mmhm!!" Mark said between kisses.

"Mmmnnph! Who!? Aunh! Mmmmm! Tell me! Mmmmmm!" Alex moaned as Mark continued to kiss her neck.

"Mmmmn! My wife...my lover...my best friend...my everything! I belong to Alex! And you belong to me!" Mark said as he wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and held her close to his chest.

"Eeeck! Hehe! Mark! I'm ticklish! Mmmnnph!" Alex giggled.

"You really are! And I love it! Mmmn!" Mark chuckled.

"Hey! What about us!? We're jealous! There's four of us here!" Said the brunette.

Mark just stood up with Alex in his arms.

"Ack! Hehe! Take me away, babe! Mmmmmmhhhh!" Alex wrapped her legs around Mark's waist when he stood up and he started walking to a door that leads to the office room that is attached to the classroom.

"Wait! Where are you going!? Mmmnnh!" Alex cried out as Mark carried her past the four girls.

"Just wait until you see the view of the town from the professor's office." Mark smiled down at Alex while he was holding on to her big ass with his strong hands.

It took him a second to open the door and then closed on locked it with Alex still in his arms.

"Hmm!! Mmmmm! I'm so horny right now!" Alex moaned.

"You've become a naughty girl? Mmm! You need to be punished for your bad behavior! Mmm!" Mark said as he made his way to the desk in front of the large windows.

"That's not fair! M-Maya told me that other women were trying to claim you! Mmmmph! She said that I need to show them that you're my man and I'm your woman! Mmmhh!" Alex said with sad eyes.

"Oh yeah! Alex I'm yours. And when you wear something like this red dress and black heels. I would be the dumbest man alive if I cheated on you. You are the pinnacle of all womankind babe.... Plus I hear you said I have a baby growing inside you? But a week ago?" Mark said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ahh! Yeah! I did say that! Mmmmmm!" Alex moaned as Mark laid her down on top of the desk.

"And I also heard you say that I am the best lover you ever had. So how does it feel to know that I'm the only one who gets to fuck your brains out? Mmmmmm?!" Mark asked in a demanding voice.

"Hehe! It feels good to know that you're mine babe! And I'll do anything to keep you happy! Mmmnnh!" Alex moaned as Mark slid down the zipper of her dress.

"Hahaha! Yeaaaah! You look amazing in this dress, Alex! I never thought you would wear one." Mark said as he pulled the zipper down the back of Alex's dress.

"I thought I would hate wearing a dress like this... But I couldn't resist this one. When Maya told me it would make you only look at me... The first thing that came to mind was you! And you loving every minute of it. Mmm! And I didn't know that I love being the center of attention." Alex said as she reached up and grabbed hold of Mark's hand.

"You know I'm dying to see what you're hiding under there. I mean it's a miracle that you're even able to fit into this tiny little thing. Not to mention that you must have a huge turn on..." Mark said as he playfully rubbed Alex's stomach.

"Mmm! I'm glad you approve. I wouldn't want you to think any less of me for dressing slutty." Alex said as she playfully pushed Mark's hands away.

"Don't worry about that! You're cute in whatever you're wearing. I don't care if you dress like a whore or a nun, you're still the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Mmm! Now let's get these clothes off so we can fuck each other silly." Mark said with a smile as he slid Alex's red dress down revealing her pink pushup bra with erect nipples.

"Aunh! Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take my bra off before you start groping around. My breasts are sensitive too..." Alex said as she slipped her fingers up under her bra.

"Mmm! That's it. Let me help you, babe..." Mark said as he kissed her neck.

Mark moved her bra straps off her shoulders and gently unhooked her bra.

"Ooh! I knew that was coming!" Alex moaned as Mark cupped her tits in his hands.

"You'd better not drop them on the floor! M-Maya would be pissed if I lost them during sex. She gave them to me and I'll do anything to keep them safe." Alex said as she smiled at Mark.

"I promise! I won't drop em!" Mark said as he grinned at Alex.

Mark slowly slid Alex's pink pushup bra down her arms until her big fat tits were free.

"Mmmm! Don't tease me like that, babe..." Alex moaned as she stared down at Mark's big bulge tenting his pants.

"Oh! I think we need to fix that problem." Mark said as he lifted Alex's dress up and off her body.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me already!" Alex moaned as she squirmed against Mark.

Mark lowered himself onto the desk beside Alex. Then he helped Alex get comfortable as he laid her back down on the desk.

"It's my job to make sure you cum, babe. So I'm going to have to work hard." Mark said as he smiled at Alex.

"Yes! Please! Just fuck me and make me cum..." Alex moaned as Mark's hand gently squeezed her left tit.

"I love you so much. You're so sexy, Alex." Mark said as he kissed Alex.

Then he started to kiss his way down to her flat stomach. As he did so he felt her legs open for him. Showing off how wet her pink panties were.

"Oh! What are you doing?" Alex asked as she stared down at Mark.

"Getting ready to eat you out. But first...I need to taste these sweet panties of yours. Aww! Look at you, you're dripping all over the floor. I’m glad no one else has ever tasted you like this. No one but me." Mark said as he licked his lips at the thought of eating out Alex's tasty cunt.

"Fuck! Mark! AUNH! Your tongue is so....ahhhh!" Alex moaned as Mark's tongue sent waves of pleasure through her body.

"That's it, babe. You like that? You like having your pussy eaten out?" Mark asked as he lapped at her pussy like a hungry dog.

"Yes! God yes! Aunh! More! Harder!" Alex begged as she arched her back as she felt good tongue enter inside her pussy.

"AHH! Yes! God that feels good!" Alex cried out as she came again.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking on Alex's pussy. She felt the strange sensation of a woman orgasm. It builds and builds until she thinks she'll lose her sanity.

She can't take it anymore and starts to cum like a fountain right in front of Mark.

"OH! YES! OH FUCK! YES! YESSSSS!" Alex screamed as she came and came.

Mark smiled as he watched Alex orgasm and come for him. He kept licking and kissing her pussy even after she stopped coming. Not wanting to let the moment go.

Alex's body still trembled from the intense orgasm. Her heart was racing like crazy. She couldn't believe what just happened. That a man actually ate her out and made her cum.

"How am I supposed to walk tomorrow?" Alex asked herself as she sat up.

"I've got a feeling you're going to be sore in the morning." Mark said as he smiled at Alex.

Alex smiled back at Mark as she reached down and grabbed his cock. Giving it a couple strokes.

"Mmmm. It's hard, very hard, babe. I don't know if I can handle this monster." Alex teased as she gave his cock a squeeze.

"Well you survived last night. But you better not hurt yourself, okay." Mark replied as he reached down and helped Alex get up and turned her around as she put her hands on the desk and stuck her butt out.

Mark quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive 9 inch cock. He positions it at Alex's hot vagina.

"Hold on, babe. This one's gonna be deep." Mark warned as he pushed forward.

Alex winced at the sudden pleasure that shot through her pussy as Mark penetrated her. Her body accepted the intruder with ease. Alex moaned as he stretched her out to the max.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes! That's so good!" Alex moaned as she felt his balls slap against her clit.

"Not too much, babe. I don't wanna hurt you. Do you want me to stop?" Mark asked as he slowly started fucking her.

"No! No! Don't stop. Please keep going!" Alex moaned as she wrapped her legs around Mark.

"Oh wow! You're so tight!" Mark groaned while he slid deeper and deeper into her while he grabbed ahold of her legs.

"It was worth the wait." Alex moaned as her tits kept swaying and bouncing with Mark ponding her pussy relentlessly.

"Mmm! Yes! Oh yes!" Mark moaned as he pumped his dick in and out of her.

Alex's body was shaking and trembling all over from the pleasure Mark was giving her.

"Aunh! Aunh! Mmmmm!" Alex moaned as she came again.

"That's it! Come for me, babe! Cum for me!" Mark screamed as he fucked her harder and faster.

"YES! YES! AHHH! AHHH!" Alex screamed as she came again.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Mark yelled as he thrust his cock as deep as he could.

"Yes! Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! Give it to me!" Alex screamed as she came again.

Mark groaned as he emptied his seed inside Alex's womb.

"Holy shit!" Mark said as his cock went limp inside of Alex.

"I've never cum so much in my life." Mark said as he leaned down and kissed Alex passionately.

Alex’s mind started getting clarity again after receiving Mark’s essence.

‘W-What came over me? I mean this was nice but I didn’t care about coming over her to scare off those other girls. I just don’t get it?’ Alex thought to herself while her body calmed down.

Alex's mouth opened as Mark continued to kiss her lips passionately.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm!" Alex moaned while she kissed back.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked as he broke the kiss.

Alex nodded her head slowly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just don't know what came over me. It's like these clothes made me into a different person? No that can't be it? Because have I always been this way and I didn’t know it?" Alex replied.

"Maybe this is why you wanted to wear such revealing clothes?" Mark suggested.

"You mean because I wanted to look sexy for you? But I didn't have these thoughts yesterday?" Alex answered with confusion.

"Hey, maybe you wanted to get laid, I'm sure you'd think about sex once in a while?" Mark asked.

"Huh...yeah. I guess I did," Alex admitted. 'But I still feel like I was out of character when Maya gave me this dress? Hell, I felt it way when she gave me everything?' Alex thought as she looked at the dress in her hands.

"Well we should probably get out of here before a professor comes in for his afternoon class." Mark said while putting on his pants.

"You're right! Gah! I can't believe how carried away I got. Thanks for humoring me, Mark.” Alex said, just shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hey I don’t mind humoring you if this is what you want babe… Hmm. Maybe you were just feeling in the mood?" Mark suggested.

"I don't know." Alex said as she put on her panties first.

"Whatever the case may be, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Mark said as he helped Alex put her pushup bra back on.

"So uh...do you think we should tell the professors anything?" Alex asked while feeling her heart start to race again once the pushup bra was easily fastened and gently cradled her huge tits. They just felt so good in this bra.

"I don't care if they know if the professors should know or not. I mean, we need to get ready for the end of days, right? But we should still enjoy the peaceful life as much as we can." Mark said as he helped zip up the back of Alex's dress.

'God? The dress's fabric just feels like it's hugging every curve of my body again! There has to be something about this dress!' Alex thought as she tried to reel in her excitement as best as she could.

"Let me grab my stuff so we can go back to our dorm room." Mark said while he pulled Alex by the hand and into a hug forcing her breast to squish into his chest.

"O-Okay…" Alex agreed as she took a deep breath taking in Mark’s scent.

***

35