Ch.09 A cat fight
1.6k 10 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other side of the door were the four female college students that couldn't believe the guy they were after was taken by some bosom voluptuous female that seemed to materialize out of nowhere.

"I thought you three were my only competition? Where the fuck did this bitch come from?" Said the redhead.

"She just appeared out of thin air!" One of the girls answered.

"Yeah I never heard of Alex before today. And it's the middle of the semester so I doubt she was transferred from another college in just a day or two? Tch! Mark was mine dammit! But now this slut has replaced me. What a fucking joke!" The redhead spat out.

The blonde began to laugh. "What a joke indeed. She's pregnant with his baby, what a bitch! Haah, she beat us to the punch."

"Oh shut your face! I'll show you that she wasn't even close to beating me," the redhead said with anger.

"Stacy! We lost. You need to know when you've been beaten. It's time to find another guy and please don't go after my next guy, okay? I'm tired of fighting for a guy I like." The blonde asked.

"Fuck no Beth! I have been working hard to get near Mark for months and she swooped in? No, she needs to know her place! I won't let that bitch steal away my man!" Stacy screamed.

Beth shook her head and sighed. "Well good luck with that." She then went back to where her stuff was and packed up her things.

"Why didn't you give up earlier Beth? I could have had Mark if it wasn’t for you.” Stacy asked in anger.

“Well I had a chance against you three but now it’s over…. Stacy, let me give you a bit of advice. You're better off becoming her friend than her enemy. If you keep trying to fight her like you did us or it's going to get ugly for you." Beth said with a shrug.

"Oh really? You're going to befriend that bitch?" Stacy asked with a smirk.

"Haha, maybe? But I would say that I'll be more of a frenemy with her. She’ll attract a lot of men and I can swoop in on the good ones. Anyway, it's time for me to move on." Beth said as she walked out the door.

"Ha! Like I would ever become friends with her!" Stacy said with a scoff.

"Sadly I think I agree with Beth for the first time." Said the woman with the black hair.

"See what happens when you keep fighting. You lose. Now it's time to look for another guy. Good luck Stacy. You're going to need it." said the brunette as she turned around and headed towards the exit.

"Haah... Why are all the good ones taken!? Dammit." Said the black hair woman while she gathered her things to leave.

Stacy was the only one who stayed there waiting to give Alex a piece of her mind.

"Tch! Whatever. I'm not scared of another redhead like me." Stacy said as she took her bag from the table.

The door to the office opened with Mark and Alex walking out.

"YOU! You have some nerve stealing my man! You think you can get away with that? Well you can't! Mark Wayne is mine! This is my boyfriend and he's mine! You hear me bitch!?" Stacy shouted with anger.

Mark was dumbfounded by Stacy's outburst. He always thought she was a kind girl. He didn't know she had this side of her.

"Stacy, you're being irrational right now, calm down." Mark tried to calm her down but it was too late.

Alex has never had a beautiful woman yell at her before. But instead of being afraid of her, Alex found herself to be extremely excited while her mind started going into overdrive on how to bring this chick down a peg.

"Claim down! No! You've got no fucking clue who you're messing with. I'm in love with Mark. That's why I'm going to steal him back. And if you want a taste of what I'm capable of, come and try me." Stacy said with a smirk as she completely ignored Mark and focused on Alex.

"Oh! Maya was right? What should I do about you? Your name was Stacy, right?" Alex said while she walked towards Stacy with a strange amount of confidence she never knew she had.

"Maya? You're friends with that little tramp?" Stacy asked with a sneer as she tries to size up Alex when she draws near.

"I'm not scared of you or any other female. We're both females so instead of fighting? Why shouldn't we be friends?" Alex asked with a smile.

"We're nothing alike, I'm 100% all natural unlike you and your fake tits!" Stacy said as she made a show of touching her hip then her breasts.

Alex just smirks as she steps forward and chest bumps her huge breasts into Stacy's yellow tank top causing her to stumble back a few steps.

"Oh! Oh my god! My boobs are sooo sensitive after glowing. You're making them tingle! Just like they did when I was growing up! I'm so sorry!" Alex said with a giggle.

"You think that's funny? You're crazy! I'm going to-" Stacy's words were cut short as Alex stepped forward again and pinned her against the wall with Alex's breasts squishing in contact with Stacy's breasts.

"What are you doing!? Let me go! I'll knock you out! I'll break every bone in your body and you won't have Mark anymore either! How does that feel!?" Stacy shouts with some fear creeping in her mind.

"You still haven't figured it out yet? You're out of my league Stacy. I’m so up there that you wish you were one fifth the woman that I am. And you wouldn't want to hurt me anyway, believe it or not you don't want to hurt anyone as much as you say you do." Alex says with a confident smile on her face while she pushes the weight of her big breasts firmly against Stacy's body. Making it impossible for Stacy to move away.

"You think this will scare me? You have-" Stacy's words were cut off when Alex leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

This caused Stacy to try and push Alex back but she grabbed her arms and pinned them over her head. Alex's tongue goes deep into Stacy's mouth as their tongues wrestle each other for dominance.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmm!!" Stacy moans with a moan as she leans her upper body into Alex's.

"Damn! She's so strong! Beth was right! I can't take her on!" Stacy thinks to herself while her hands are still pinned over her head but she begins to grind her pelvis on Alex's leg as she begins to submit to Alex.

She then was pushed by Alex back to the wall and breaks the kiss.

"I'm pregnant with Mark's baby. If you break my bones or try to harm me...he'll never forgive you." Alex said with a smile.

Stacy feels her own pussy throbbing from the excitement of being pinned by Alex with her body pressed against her.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" Stacy stutters before kissing Alex on the cheek as she rubs her body against her.

"It's ok, I know you aren't that kind of person. So you know Mark is the only one allowed to touch my body and I'm the only one that gets to touch his. Now be a good girl and run along." Alex says with a smirk.

As if Stacy was hypnotized by Alex's words she runs off.

Mark didn't know what he just witnessed as he stood there like a statue.

Alex finally comes down from her high after seeing Stacy becoming docile after submitting to Alex.

"Well, that went well!" Alex said while walking back to Mark.

"Uh huh..." Mark was speechless and still couldn't comprehend what he just saw.

"Ha ha. Yeah that was pretty intense, huh Mark?" Alex asked as she gently ribbed the stunned Mark with her elbow. Which finally broke him out of his stupor.

"Ow! Huh? Ha ha my bad Alex. I just...wow...uhh yeah wow. That was crazy!" Mark said with some shock still in his voice.

"Come on, let's get back to our room. We have to meet my parents tomorrow. I wonder how they're going to take the news with... Well, everything?" Alex says as she grabs Mark's hand and walks back to the dorm room.

"Don't worry babe. I'll be there for you. And hopefully your mom and dad will get used to it quickly." Mark says as he rubs Alex's stomach.

"Actually, I'm a little more worried about my younger sister? She's a bit unstable. Always saying that mom and dad love her more because she's a girl or something stupid like that? I hope she doesn't cause any trouble later." Alex says with a sigh.

"Ok, I'll have to keep an eye on her then. But I think she'd like the new you?" Mark replies with a smile.

After that they both make their way to the dorm room.

***

36