Ch.10 There’s something different about Mother
1.3k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dorm hallways would usually be quiet during the middle of the afternoon, but they were a stir when they came in proximity to two extremely attractive people. Namely the well known Mark Wayne and this gorgeous redhead woman in a revealing red dress and in heels that seemed to come from nowhere. Her name is Alex James and she loved seeing all the students staring at her and her boyfriend as she took his hand and led him down the hallway.

Alex and Mark could hear all the whispers coming from the students who walked past and stopped in their tracks. Some of the girls were trying to hide their jealousy by talking loudly and laughing together. They felt inferior with what they currently looked like compared to these two beautiful people.

"Is that Mark!? He's no longer single!? Heads are going to roll when Stacy finds out about this." said a girl with glasses.

"Yeah, but who's that girl in Mark's hands? I've never seen her before. I mean look at her! There's no way I could miss someone like her. She must have moved here or something?" the other girl replied while giggling.

"Yeah she had to have moved in before yesterday. But how did she get him so fast? He was always such a boy scout type? I thought he might be gay?" the first girl continues to say.

"Ha! It just looks like his standards are really high!" the second girl answers with a laugh.

"And I'm sure those aren't his only standards! You know, he seems so uptight and serious all the time. Just a little fun with someone cute would do him good. Plus he has a super model of a girlfriend now. No way, anyones going to pry him away from her." the first girl says as she walks away.

"Haah... Why do some girls get all the good genes and I'm stuck looking average? It's not fair sometimes!" the second girl whines after her friend left.

***

It took a few minutes before Alex and Mark made it to their room.

"Hehe. Did you see everyone looking at us? I never felt anything like that before. It kind of feels nice." Alex laughs.

"I noticed that too. That sexy body of yours might get us in trouble one of these days. Ha ha. I better warn my teammates about how hot you are." Mark jokes with a smirk.

"You're right. I should probably wear dresses more often. I just can't believe I was so against them before Maya gave me this one?" Alex laughs.

"But don't worry! I'll protect you from all the guys hitting on you. I'll kill anyone who tries to touch you!" Mark smiles.

"Oh? My knight in shining armor here is going to protect my virtue? Well that's sweet of you. But I think I'm gonna leave it up to you to decide. After all, you're the man around here." Alex opens the door to their room.

As soon as Alex enters the room the Twins notice that the dress she's wearing is enchanted with a charm that causes men to lust after her more than normal. Which they both find funny due to their mothers current condition. But then it occurred to them.

'Where did mom get that dress from?" Yasmina asked her brother.

"That's a good question sister? Let's find out." Zaynab answered.

The twins walked over to their mother and were staring at the enchanted clothing that looked pristine.

"Hmm? You two like your mother's new dress? Hehe." Alex said.

Zaynab and Yasmina both nodded.

"Oh? What do you think of it?" Alex continued.

Zaynab and Yasmina stared at their mother's face and noticed something different about her expression. She was acting confident and bolder than normal.

"Did you do something to your face?" Zaynab asks.

"No. I haven't done anything to my face. Maybe you're imagining things?" Alex answered.

"No. I promise you. There is a difference." Zaynab answers.

"Well maybe I should go ask Maya if she did anything to my face? She did put some makeup on me." Alex says.

"This Maya, did she create those clothes? She's pretty talented I must say." Yasmina replies.

"Yeah. She really is a great designer. So she might have created this dress? I mean she had it in her closet back in her room." Alex says.

"Interesting? Mother, you should become friends with this woman. She seems interesting. I think we should all meet her." Zaynab says.

"There's nothing wrong with that idea. Wait! Hold on. Why are you two so interested in Maya?" Alex asks.

"Oh, no real reason in particular. I guess we just like the idea of meeting her." Yasmina replied.

"Okay. So what was it that made you like the idea of meeting her?" Alex continues.

"We like how you look in beautiful clothing that is almost as beautiful as you, mother." Zaynab said with an innocent smile.

Alex's heart felt warm after hearing her son's words.

'Aw! That's so sweet! But I feel like these two are hiding something from me? Well I'll deal with it when the time comes.' Alex thought as a smile crept on her face after receiving their complements.

"It makes me happy that you like the dress. Oh! By the way, we will be heading to your grandparents tomorrow morning. So don't go running around like you two usually do, okay?" Alex said with a smile.

"Hmm? As you wish mother." They reply.

"We can't wait to see our grandparents." Yasmina adds.

"And our aunty." Zaynab added.

Alex started to feel a bit of worry when they talked about wanting to see her sister.

'I just hope they don't do anything weird to my sister? She's going to be pissed about this situation already without those two doing something more!' Alex thought while looking down at her stomach.

"Anyway we'll give you some private time now." Zaynab said with a smile.

"Private time? Why would I need- Aungh! M-Mark!?" Alex didn't notice Mark sneaking up from behind her as one hand grabbed her ass, the other reached around and massaged her right breast and his lips kissing her neck.

"Mmm! What are you doing, Mark?" Alex moaned softly.

"You can stop with the questioning because I need you right now babe." Mark said as he continued to grope her which caused her dress to rise up showing her black lacy pink bra and panties.

"Ahhh! Mark! Not in front of the kids?" Alex moaned loudly.

Mark kissed her neck while he undid her bra, exposing her large breasts.

"They left a while ago. They know when their mother needs her boyfriend." Mark whispered into her ear while ripping off her panties.

"Oh!" Alex closed her eyes and moaned as Mark entered her slowly.

Alex loved how Mark was taking his time and savoring every moment with her.

"Mark? Aungh! I love you! Please make your move." Alex moaned as she leaned her head against the wall.

Mark took his time and slipped into her tight pussy easily. He moved slowly but firmly in and out of her.

'God! I fucking love my life! AUNGH!' Alex moaned as Mark picked up speed and pulled her hair, causing her to arch her back.

"MMM! Mark! Make me cum! Make me cum! Oh! MMMM!" Alex moaned loudly as she came hard.

"Mmmm! As you wish babe! AH! Shit your tight! I fucking love you so much! You have no clue!" Mark grunts as he picks up speed while Alex has her hands against the wall.

"Ugh! Mark! Ah! UH! Fuck! UHHH! AHHHH! M-A-A-AH! MMM! M-M-A-A-AAAH! YYYEEESSS!!!" Alex screams loudly as Mark shoots his load inside of her.

Alex lays there panting and gasping in Mark's arms while he holds her tightly.

"Haha. Looks like we need to get you more clothes, babe." Mark said as he laid down next to Alex.

"Yeah, my old boy clothes don't fit and only the one dress and the makeshift clothes the twins made me isn't enough. Haah being a woman can be a bit annoying." Alex said as she snuggled against Mark's chest.

"You don't like shopping for new clothes?" Mark asked curiously.

"Mark? We have been roommates for over two years. When was the last time you saw me in a new shirt or pants?" Alex looked up into Mark's eyes and smiled.

"Yeah I guess I've always seen you in flannel and jeans... But come on. Getting new stuff isn't as bad as you think it is, babe." Mark said as he looked into Alex's eyes.

"I just feel weird. I'm not used to having boobs. And I don't want to go out when I'm showing in a couple months from now." Alex said as she rubbed her belly.

"It's ok babe. I'd take you any day of the week, even if you were fat and pregnant. You're still the most beautiful girl in the world, and I mean that. Trust me. You'll look great." Mark said as he kissed her forehead gently.

"Thanks, babe." Alex smiled as she snuggled back into Mark's strong arms.

'Mark's sweet words are helping ease my mind, even if he didn't know what he was saying. Hehe.' Alex thought while closing her eyes and enjoying the warmth from Mark's body as she started to fall asleep.

29