Ch.11 Maya the Weavecrafter
980 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zaynab and Yasmina walked through the halls of the college dorms. They were on the search to find Maya and find out if she was the one who enchanted all of the clothing their mother was wearing.

It took them some time to find her but they felt the enchantments mana radiating from a room a few floors up on the other side of the Dorms.

"You sense that, brother?" Yasmina pointed at a door where she sensed the power coming from.

"I see the mana, sister. Let's go check this out." Zaynab nodded and followed his sister through the hallway in their invisible form so no one would notice them.

The two siblings were outside the door of Maya's room.

'Brother, the mana is strong here.' Yasmina talked telepathically to her brother.

'I know sis. I can feel it too. What do you think she is doing in there?' Zaynab asked as he placed his hand on the door as he cast a spell that would allow him to enter a room without opening the door.

'Don’t know. Let's get inside before she notices us.' Yasmina said as she walked through the closed door like it was an illusion.

They went into the room and noticed all the wide variety of textiles, clothes and materials spread across the floor.

'This must be her room!' Zaynab said as he looked around the room.

Yasmina smiled as she began to pick up the materials and cloth.

'I see. This Maya has Weavecraft in her blood. She will be a important piece to our survival.' Yasmina said to her brother as she continued to place the materials back onto the floor.

Then all of a sudden the door to Maya's bedroom opened up as she hurried to her desk and started working on some new designs for Alex. Maya felt like she finally found her muse after all this time. That someone to help her reach new highs that she only thought she could dream of. And she wasn't going to let this one in a lifetime chance slip away from her.

"Hehe. Alex, you're going to make me famous! I can't believe I haven't run into her earlier. And I think I can make her my friend? So she'll have to wear my creations. Oh sweet mother of creation!" Maya exclaimed as she put her hands on her cheeks in glee.

"Now I believe Alex said she is pregnant, so I should start making some maternity dresses for her. Now where to start? How would you like to have your belly zipper on the front of the dress?" Maya talked to herself as she began to sketch out some designs on paper.

The Twins were happy to see Maya was a Weaver and she was inadvertently Weavecrafting enchantments into her clothes by chance.

'You may be right sister. And we need to keep her safe.' Zaynab said as he stopped his invisibility spell while Yasmina used her telekinesis to open and close the door to get Maya's attention.

*Slam!* the door closed shut.

"ACK! Who's there!" Maya yelled as she turned around to look over to see two 6 year old kids standing there.

'What the hell are kids doing here? Hey! Their hair and eyes are similar to Alex's? I-I getting a little creeped out by these two. I'm getting a horror vibe from them.' Maya said to herself as she went to grab her phone.

"H-Hey! I am Maya! Where did you come from? Are you lost?" Maya asked the boy and girl.

The twins were looking at each other and then they replied with a simple answer.

"We came here to give you a gift from our mother." Yasmina said as she smiled.

Maya was confused. None of her friends had children. And the only person that she knew was pregnant was Alex.

"Um... I'm afraid I don't know who your mother is kid?" Maya said as she tried to figure out what was happening.

"Oh, you know our mother. You gave her that beautiful red dress. She might not part with it though. Well, I guess she could sell it but still. But yeah, she was really pleased. Oh! And the black one too!" Zaynab added as he pointed to Maya's chest.

Maya looked down at her black dress that was her favorite to wear when she needed to focus on her work. 'Hmm? This kid has an eye for quality. Wait? Did he say a red dress?' Maya thought to herself as she looked back up to the twins.

"A-Are you telling me your mother is Alex?" Maya asked as she was shocked.

"Yes, that's our mother's name." Yasmina asked as she walked over to Maya.

When Maya saw Yasmina up close she noticed that she looked exactly like Alex, if she was a 6 year old that is. And then she looked back at Zaynab and could tell he was going to be handsome when he gets older. That's when it hit her. If Alex was stubborn and stopped working as her supermodel 10 years from now. She could use her kids as new models. They would be pretty enough to replace her. 'What's wrong with that? People do that all the time. Right? I just need to become best friends with Alex or she won't let me near her kids.' Maya thought to herself.

"So did she have you when she was a teen?" Maya asked as she kept staring at the two.

"Well, we are younger than we look." Yasmina replied as she looked at her brother.

"Hmm. Well you say you're younger but you sure don't talk like 6 year olds? Anyway, why isn't Alex here to give me this gift?" Maya asked as she picked up the bag containing the clothes.

"Oh! Um... Mom is a bit busy with her boyfriend at the moment. Ha ha?" Zaynab laughed.

Maya smiled. 'Hehehe! I knew she would bag him! Wait, so who's these kids' birth father then?' Maya thought to herself.

"Hey. Do you two know your birth father?" Maya asked as she looked at the two.

"Umm... He left us before we got to know him." Zaynab lied as he looked at Maya.

"That sucks! My birth father did the same to me! He never came back after my mom had me." Maya said as she pouted.

Zaynab looked at her and noticed how depressed she was. "Well it's his loss. Because you're going to make our mother famous! And that will make you famous!"

"Ha ha! What makes you think I would do that?" Maya laughed after being cheered up by the kid.

"Because no one can look away from our mother with those clothes you made her. She looks amazing in them. Every man was ogling her." Yasmina joked as she stared at Maya.

"And women are jealous of her. They want to look as good as she does but couldn't get the same results." Zaynab said as he started to laugh.

"I'm glad that you're happy with what I created for your mother. I hope that she likes them too." Maya said as she smiled.

'Wow, the twins are really smart and kind. I don't know why I felt scared of them earlier?' Maya thought to herself as she shook her head.

"Plus we promise to be the next big thing when we get older. We will be your future model if you like?" Yasmina asked as she gave Maya a wink.

"Heh, I don't know. But I will keep all this in mind." Maya said as she looked back at the two.

Zaynab walked up to Maya and gave her the box with the gift in it. "Here ya go Maya. Hope you like it."

Maya opened the box and noticed that it contained a necklace the had a silver heart shape with a red ruby in the middle of it.

"Oh wow, it's beautiful." Maya said as she put it around her neck. "Hmm. Your mother is never going to get rid of me if she keeps giving me gifts like this."

"She wants to see you more often. And I know she won't admit it but she was hoping to get more dresses from you." Yasmina said as she smiled.

"Hell yeah I can make her more dresses, maybe I can make you two a couple of outfits too." Maya said with a smile at first then got a bit depressed. "If only I had some more money to buy more fabric. Gah! Being poor sucks!"

The twins looked at each other and noticed Maya's emotions changing. When they saw this they had an idea of what they could do.

"If you like to know. Are mother's great uncle died a few days ago and left his fortune to are mother." Yasmina said as she looked at Maya.

"Great Uncle? So you're saying your mother is rich?" Maya asked as she looked at the twins.

"Yeah. He was a very successful business man. I heard he never married and had a lot of money. He even left her a mansion too." Yasmina said while smiling.

"So she's rich now huh?" Maya asked as she thought about how much money that could be.

"Yes. But mom still acts like we're poor? I guess some habits are hard to break. Anyway will this much money change anything?" Zaynab gave her a fat stack of $100,000 dollars.

Maya was shocked. "How did you get these?!" Maya gasped as she looked at the money.

"We went to my uncle's house and took it out of his safe. Well I should say it’s mother’s. There's more if that's not enough? If you need it just ask." Yasmina said as she handed her one more stack of 100,000 dollars in 20 dollar bills.

"I-I never seen so much money! Ha ha ha! I'm going to make so many outfits with this cash!" Maya said as she hugged both of them and started jumping up and down.

"Well mom will be excited to see what you come up with." Zaynab said.

"Yes! Yes! Well my break time it over you two run along! I need to create Alex's outfit! Yay!" Maya yelled happily.

"Yay! See you later!" Yasmina yelled as she waved goodbye.

"Bye, I'll call you guys later!" Zaynab yelled as she ran off to the Fashion classroom on campus to grab some things.

***

As Maya ran out of sight Yasmina asked Zaynab a question.

"So is the protection on the necklace working? You think Maya will be okay?" Yasmina asked her brother.

Zaynab nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure she will be fine. She shouldn’t get affected by the Negative energy." Zaynab answered.

"Hmm. Good! She will be a good ally for our family. By the way I noticed you added a few spells to the necklace? Can you tell us what they are?" Yasmina asked her brother.

"Well She deserves a bit more attention from the boys, don't you think, sister?" Zaynab laughed.

"You mean the sugar daddy? Yeah, I agree. She could use a bit more curves to her body." Yasmina said laughing with her brother.

"Haha! Well, she won't be as voluptuous as mother but she'll hold her own after the spell in the necklace takes effect and helps kick start her puberty that seemed to skip her. I'm afraid that black dress of hers will become a bit revealing. I hope she doesn't attract the wrong types of people." Zaynab said with a smirk.

"Oh no! What do you mean wrong types of people?" Yasmina asked.

"Like men that only want her for her body. We'll have to weed them out if the time comes." Zaynab said seriously.

"Yes, we lucked into finding a Weaver and we can't have her being attracted to the wrong type of person." Yasmina sighed.

***

29