Ch.12 Maya the late Bloomer?
1.5k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maya was running through the hallways trying to get to the main campus. At the fashion design wing of the school when she was greeted by her professor Ms. Johnson.

"Hmm? Maya! I know you were given the maximum amount of materials for your assignment! Stop trying to steal more, unless you plan to pay for them!" Ms. Johnson said with a stern voice.

"Ms. Johnson... Here! Put it on my tab!" Maya said as she chucked some money at the professor.

"Whao!? Where did you get all that!?" Ms. Johnson asked in shock.

"Let's just say Maya's got herself a baker now. Hehehe!" Maya said with a smile while she started grabbing rolls of textiles and fabrics from the shelves.

"Don't worry Ms. Johnson, I'm good for it, now that I was handed a bag of money! And I'll be rolling it in more once I sell these items off at the college's annual fashion show!" Maya smiled.

"Oh! You think you can outsell me!? We’ll see about that. Anyway, I'm still not sure how many students will be able to afford my designs? But we'll see if my models can pull off the outfits I made them." Ms. Johnson said with a laugh.

"I know you're going to do great, Ms. Johnson. But I’m sure I will be able to top you, for sure!" Maya smiled.

“Well I have to admit, you don't lack confidence Maya. Bust of luck.” Ms. Johnson said.

Maya paid for the goods and ran back to her dorm room to get started on Alex's outfits first before the fashion show. After that Maya rushed to the cafeteria to eat something before she started working.

As she entered the cafeteria where she saw a few of her fashion majors that were going to enter into the fashion show.

"Hey guys! Looks like I can enter the fashion show now! How about you?" Maya asked.

"What? Did you get more material? How much were you able to get?" one of her classmates asked.

"Oh I can't tell you my secret! Hehehe!" Maya laughed.

"But it's so obvious! Maya must have robbed a bank," one of her classmates joked.

"No it's not that bad. I just worked on a deal with someone I know. She gave me all this for free! I think she'll be my best friend when it's all said and down." Maya explained.

"Who? She better not be too cheap," one of her friends teased.

"Shhh! Don't ruin the surprise! Just wait till I show up at the fashion show!" Maya giggled.

Maya then went to grab some food. She was starving after talking to the twins. After grabbing a lot of stuff, she paid for it and went back to her room so she can get to work on the dress for Alex.

"Okay, food check! New materials, check! Perfect designs, Check! Time to work my magic!" Maya thought.

Maya started cutting fabric and sewing it together. She was using different types of clothes and fabrics to create the design. Maya used some cloth to make a skirt, a top and a jacket for Alex.

Maya also inadvertently enchanted a few parts of the dress so that the enchantment would only activate if Alex touched certain places on the dress. And it was more of a mental strengthening enchantment that got placed on it.

"Aha! I'm finished with the design, time to put the finishing touches on it before adding lace!" Maya said happily.

So Maya took the materials for the dress and started to sew everything together.

As she focused on sewing she couldn't help but notice her heart was still racing with excitement. Or that's what she thought it was.

"Maybe I'm just so shocked at all the good luck I've been having? I'm sure I'll calm down sooner or later?" Maya said to herself.

Maya is a petite 19 year old, no taller than 5'3 with black hair, dark skin and small breasts. Most guys would say she's cuter than pretty. It was like puberty missed her as all her friends started growing more mature. She just thought this was how it was going to be for her.

That was until the necklace Zaynab gave her started to release its spell that affected her body without her noticing. Like a late bloomer her body's hormones came alive as her black dress started to become more snug around her hips and chest.

"Huh? Maybe I ate too much food? Whatever. It's not like I'm going to gain more weight anyway." Maya wondered.

Maya was engrossed in her work at first but she tried to deny it but she couldn't help the feeling that her nipples were hard and her clit was itchy.

"I wonder what it feels like to have sex? I mean it's not like I'm doing anything wrong here. I am a single woman after all. Who cares right? Besides, I'm a virgin!" Maya told herself.

And so Maya continued to focus on her work so she didn't have any distractions.

Her B cup tits are now bigger than a C cup as her black dress has tight fitting cups. Her pussy started to itch as her panties became wetter.

"Damn, this dress is so sexy. I could feel myself getting aroused just touching it. I wonder why I'm getting horny when I'm just sitting in front of my sewing machine?" Maya asked herself.

Since Maya never really hit puberty when she was younger. She never really understood why making love felt so good. When she was a senior in high school she tried masturbating a few times but it never really was that amazing to her as some of her friends said it was. She just thought that’s how things were for her and rolled with it. But now her body was hot and bothered like never before.

If Maya had free time she would love to explore this but she's busy as hell. She needs to finish up this dress today and it was already 10 pm. Alex needed it or so she thought.

As Maya continued working on the dress she found herself thinking about her own sexual desires. As her thighs became thick and muscular while her waistline got smaller and her butt got rounder and plumper.

"T-This is crazy!? Was this what Megan meant? I-I never knew!? Aunh! I-I'm SO horny! My nipples hurt so bad! Oooohhh... Mmmm..." Maya moaned to herself. She could no longer work on the dress she needed to take care of herself.

When Maya looked down at herself she noticed her breasts bulging inside her dress, her nipples poking through her sheer lace bra. Her pussy was so wet it was starting to drip onto the floor.

"Oh my god! What is happening to me? Is this real? Why am I so horny!?" Maya questioned herself.

Maya took off her panties and laid on her bed as her fingers went straight for her pussy. She began to rub her clit furiously. She was so close to orgasm, the tingling sensation was growing stronger and stronger.

"Aungh! M-Megan was right! This feels amazing! I-I'm gonna cum! HNNNNGNNNGGGHHH! Ooooohhhhh!" Maya screamed in pleasure as her body convulsed as she came hard.

When Maya came down from her orgasm she was still in shock at what just happened. But the urge was back and deep inside her pussy. She needed to orgasm again.

"Fuck!? W-Where did I put that dildo!?" Maya yelled as she frantically searched her room for the vibrator.

She was desperate to relieve herself from this urge that came out of nowhere. It was an urge that could not be reached with her fingers. She needed something bigger and deeper than her fingers.

It took a few minutes but she finally found the vibrator hidden under her bed. She pulled it out and plugged it into her laptop. She turned it on and let it warm up for a minute. Then she slipped it between her legs and began to stroke it.

"OOoohh! FUCK! I-I never knew! AUNGH! I have been missing this all my life!? How could I have not known!? FUUUUCK!" Maya said with a smile on her face as she almost hit her womb with the dildo, where the itch was teasing her.

"Ah! Ah! Oh! AHHH! Fuck yes! MMMM! I almost got it! Aunh! Aunh! Uhn!" Maya screamed out in pleasure as she used her vibrator on her clit.

Soon Maya couldn't hold back anymore as the orgasm started to build up. "AAAAHHHH! YES! YESSSS! YES! GOOOOO! Mmmmm!" *POP!* Maya cried out in pleasure as she came so hard that her toes curled, her back arched and her breasts popped open the front of her dress as her breast grew too big for her bra to contain.

When Maya came down from her orgasm she was still in shock at what just happened. Maya fell flat on her back panting heavily. When she caught her breath she thought, "This is the first time I've ever come twice in one day. I need to make sure I do it more often. Huh? Aw No! They're ripped!? My bra!? My favorite dress!? What the hell!?"

Maya quickly turned her attention to her breasts which were now as big as her head and bigger than most of the women around campus. She was going to go commando if she didn't fix this problem soon.

"Oh god! I need to make a new bra now! I'll finish the dress later. Dammit!" Maya cursed as she realized couldn’t finish Alex’s dress and wanted to fix her black dress. She really liked that dress and was disappointed it was ruined.

Then a thought occurred to her, "Well mom always said I might be a late bloomer? But this is ridiculous!? I Grew like 6 cup sizes!?!" Maya said as she walked over to her dresser.

Then she noticed that her panties were also ruined, "Damn! I should have worn a thong today."

Maya then fixed up her clothes the rest of the day before going to bed. Where her dreams seemed more erotic than normal. She needed to get use to her new hormones, but that was for another time.

29