Ch.13 Maybe Clothes do make the Person
1.1k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was morning on the campus of the University of Southern East Maryland. Alex was finally able to clean herself up after having sex with Mark again last night.

"I should stop by Maya's dorm to see if she has anything I could wear before heading out to my parents house for dinner," Alex thought to herself as she got ready to get dressed in whatever could fit in her old boy's clothes.

"I hope Maya has something that fits me. Otherwise I'm going to look like a total slob at dinner tonight."

Alex pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that she was struggling to get on.

"Dammit! My tits and ass are too big for these! If only I had something bigger I could-" Alex stopped her initial thought when her eyes noticed Mark's dresser.

'Mark shouldn't have a problem with me borrowing some of his clothes,' she thought. 'I mean, he has a lot more clothes than I do.'

Alex picked up a pair of Mark's sweatpants and put them on

"Wow! These fit so much better. But my legs are too short for these."

As Alex started putting on one of Mark's shirts.

She noticed that the sleeves were too long. Alex thought, "Damn Mark is tall and muscular, and I'm not. Even if I was still a boy."

But she thought it was no big deal, "Well these are just temporary clothes anyway."

Alex then walked out of her dorm room and started walking to Maya's as she texted her.

<Hey Maya. I'm stopping by your room. If that's okay with you?>

<Yeah! Go ahead. I'll be in here working on my stuff.>

While Alex was walking down the hallway, she noticed that she didn't have her confidence that she had when wearing the red dress the other day.

'Do I like wearing dresses in general?' Alex thought to herself.

Alex didn't feel bad or anything but she just didn't have that feeling of excitement and dauntlessness that she had when she first put on the red dress.

"Maybe the clothes do make the person? Maybe I’m different when I wear dresses? I don't know..."

Alex continues to walk down the hallway and eventually finds Maya's dorm. She finds her door unlocked.

Alex knocks and enters the room.

"Hey May, are you busy right now?" Alex asked.

"No. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to stitch together this whole thing without making one side too tight or loose."

Maya replies as she looks down at her work.

"Oh, you're sewing? That's cool-" Alex didn't notice it at first, but Maya's body was different than before. Her skin was darker, her breast size had gotten larger, her waist was smaller, and she had wider hips.

'What did my kids do to Maya!? I hope Maya doesn't mind!'

Maya continues to sew the dress.

"Hey, why are you wearing Mark's clothes?" Maya asks.

"Oh! Umm. The dress you gave me got a bit dirty and I don't have anything that fits me." Alex replied with a smile after snapping out of her thoughts.

"Hmm. Well I'm not finished with these dresses yet. Buuut I do have some general clothing and underwear I can give you?" Maya said.

"That would be perfect!" Alex replied with a smile.

Maya got up from her chair to grab some clothes for Alex to wear.

Alex noticed that Maya was still wearing her black dress from yesterday but it looks like it was modified to hold her new curves.

"Maya? What happened to your body? You look really good in that dress!" Alex exclaimed with excitement.

"Oh yeah it was weird? It was like my puberty hit me like a ton of bricks last night when I was working on your dress. I guess my body is getting more mature." Maya replies with a laugh.

"You mean to tell me that you haven't worn a bra since yesterday?" Alex asks.

"Well I kept breaking them so I just stopped wearing them for now. Your boobs are growing too. I think you might need a bigger size bra." Maya giggles.

"Huh? Damn I'm lactating?" Alex asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. It's perfectly normal since you're already a mom. Why didn't you tell me you had twins? I could have made you some basic undergarments to start with." Maya replied.

"You met my twins?" Alex said in surprise. 'Shit. I knew they were doing something to Maya!'

"Yeah there are good kids. Looks like they'll take after you. Ha ha ha...You know what I mean." Maya replied.

"No I don't but I am going to make sure that they don't do any harm to you." Alex said sternly.

"Hmm? Harm me? Nah, those two wanted me to work on your clothes, that’s all. Which sadly I got delayed because of my body's late puberty? Anyway, try on this underwear and see how you like it. Also I think you should consider wearing a bra. You're a mother now and those breasts must be heavy after how much your lactating." Maya said.

"Huh? I-I guess you're right? But when I wear your bras all the guys stare at me with lustful eyes. They are always staring at my boobs and ass." Alex complained.

"Well with a body like yours and a nice ass no wonder they are all staring at you! Hehehe!" Maya replied.

"What? Are you saying my butt is big?" Alex says with a nervous laugh.

"It's big, but it's just right for the size of your legs.. These pants should work for you. They're the only pair I got that can fit you. They are nothing special but it's better than nothing." Maya replies as she hands Alex a pair of jeans and navy blue panties.

"Okay, thanks." Alex said with a grin while putting on her panties and pants.

"Here let me help you with the bra." Maya said with a chuckle. The bra was navy blue and had lace details.

After Maya puts on the bra, Alex's chest feels supported and makes her feel confident. It was a similar confidence she had back when she wore the red dress.

"Damn, my underwear fits you like a grove! I'm better than I thought. Hehehe." Maya said with a smile.

"Y-Yeah, you're really good at making this stuff Maya. They fit really well... Wow! This bra makes my tits look huge!" Alex asks in surprise.

"Yeah a proper bra can make one's breasts look marvelous. Plus I think you're still growing because they're lactating." Maya replied.

"Haah... I wish the growth would stop. They're big enough." Alex whimpers.

"What!? I would have said the same thing but after my puberty hit me last night and experiencing the pleasure of growing breasts. I wish my boobs would grow a little more. It felt so good and I bet deep down you like it." Maya teases.

"No I don't! I hate it, especially with all this attention from boys at school. I'm starting to dread going to class." Alex whined.

"Why? Mark will be there for you. And besides, you like having big tits and ass. You wore my red dress yesterday and you looked fabulous! Unless you lied to me?" Maya asked.

Alex thought about yesterday and how amazing she felt in the red dress.

"Yes, yes I did like the dress, surprisingly. But not now! I don't want to feel sexy and hot all the time. There is a time and a place for that. Now is not the time." Alex responds.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it when you wear me stuff. Hehe." Maya replied as she pulled out a purple blouse for Alex.

"Well, make sure you keep it to a minimum okay? I don't want people talking about me behind my back and thinking of me as a slut. I'm not a slut!" Alex said with a frown.

"Hmm? Oh, let them talk. They're just jealous of you, Alex. I promise. Anyway, let me help you with the blouse." Maya said with a grin.

The light purple satin blouse went well with Alex's red hair. It hugged Alex's waist well but struggled to button up around her big tits. Which caused Alex's cleavage to pop out dramatically.

'Mmmm. This fabric feels so good on my skin.' Alex thought to herself as goosebumps formed all over her body

Once again, Alex was feeling the effects of Maya's magical clothing and the twins saw the enchantments on it made Alex's nipples become hard and visible to anyone who stares at her through her clothes.

"Oh my god! You're aroused from seeing yourself in a new outfit, aren't you?" Maya teased with a laugh while Alex saw herself in the mirror looking hot and sexy.

'Ugh! My nipples are getting hard!' Alex complained.

"You should try this one." Maya said while grabbing a choker necklace from the closet.

"What's that?" Alex asked curiously.

"It's a collar. I think you'll like it." Maya replied with a smile.

Maya went behind Alex to put it on her neck.

"Wait, what's happening!?" Alex panicked as she felt a powerful sense of lust rush down her spine and focused on her clitoris.

Maya smiled and moved her fingers over the collar.

Suddenly Alex felt another surge of energy move through her body. Her nipples hardened and threatened to poke through the satin fabric of her blouse and her pussy began to grow wet. She felt so horny!

"What's going on!?" Alex asked nervously as the necklace was making her hornier.

"Huh? Come on Alex. You look great! Sexy! And no woman would dare to challenge you with a getup like this. Especially wearing those heels. They'll know who they're dealing with!" Maya assured her.

'I-I know I look good. But why do I feel so horny!? Fuck I may need Mark!' Alex thought as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Now show me your ass!" Maya demanded.

Alex tried to pull away but Maya grabbed her hands and forced her to turn around to show off her ass.

"Whoa! Maya? You're going to make me trip and fall." Alex said with a nervous look.

"Nah! You're a natural Alex. Now open your legs." Maya insisted as she grabbed Alex's hand and placed it on her left butt cheek.

Alex felt the softness of her own motherly ass.

'Holy shit! I am a natural? God damn, I turned into one sexy momma. Augh! M-Mark is going to fuck me again when he sees me?' Alex thought as she slowly moved her hand down to her pussy, rubbing her clit softly. Suddenly the feeling of arousal hit her hard.

"Hehe. Damn Alex! I knew there was an unstoppable force inside you. You're going to be the most famous model in the world once you show this confident side of you." Maya said with a mischievous grin.

Alex gasped and her eyes went wide when she realized what she was doing and reluctantly moved her hand away from her crotch.

"Hmm? Looks like she's a little shy. Well, we'll work on that at another time then." Maya said with a nod.

"Um... T-THANKS FOR THE CLOTHES! BYE!" Alex hurriedly uttered as she ran off from Maya's room.

"Hehe... I'm blessed to have run into Alex. A real beauty! If only she knew how amazing she really is." Maya said with a chuckle while heading back to work making Alex's new dresses.

18