Ch.14 I’ll give you a quicky
1.1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex hurried back to her dorm room. She was impressed with how good she was at running around with heels on.

'I can really get used to this! I should wear heels more often!' Alex thought as she ran through the hallway.

Her boobs bounced nicely as she ran, causing her to bounce on her toes. Her ass jiggled and swayed as she ran too.

Alex started realizing that she looked good. And she strangely loved how good it made her feel.

'Fuck! I'm horny! J-Just keep it together Alex! You're almost home free.' Alex thought as she tried to keep herself from masterbating in the hallway.

Maya unknowingly had created a special enchantment on Alex's attire. The enchantment amplifies her confidence and sexuality.

As Alex enters her room she notices Mark packing his bags.

"Hey Mark? Are you ready to leave?" Alex asked nervously as she rubbed her thighs together.

"Yeah. I think I'm good to go. Do you need anything before we leave for your parents' place?" Mark asked.

"Ummm... I-I think I have a little knot in my body right now. Can you help me calm down? I don't know why though. I mean I've been fine all day." Alex said nervously as her nipples were poking out through her shirt.

Alex felt a sudden rush of arousal from the necklace she was wearing.

"Oh! That's no problem! I'm sure I can help you feel better." Mark said with a warm smile as he turned to look at his girlfriend and notice her rosy cheeks and sexy attire.

"C-Come over here please? Please?" Alex said with a nervous giggle.

The twins notice their mothers body language and demeanor. They realize that she has feelings for her boyfriend.

"You seem hot and bothered? We'll never make it to your parents' place at this rate. Haha." Mark said with a chuckle.

She quickly unzipped her pants and removed her panties. Then she lifted her shirt up exposing her bare pussy to Mark.

'Holy shit! Alex you're too much sometimes. But who am I to complain? Alright babe I'll give you a quicky.' Mark thought while he lightly licks the tips of his fingers as he slowly runs them along Alex's wet slit.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" Alex moans loudly.

"You're such a sexy babe. If I could, I would like to make love to you forever." Mark whispers as he moves down to licks Alex's sensitive clit.

'Fuck me! I'm turning into such a horny slut! I love it! I never want to go back to being a man!' Alex thought while being lost in Mark's love.

Mark then inserts three of his finger into Alex's pussy while sucking on her clit and tongue fucking her.

"Aungh! Yessss! That’s it babe! Aunh! Make me yours!" Alex moans as she feels herself build up.

Yasmina notices the moans coming from her mother's mouth and she wonders what it will feel like to have sex again. But she has to wait for her body to mature for about a decade before she can attempt to have sex.

"Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Finger fuck me Mark! Make your fiance cum! Oh yess! Gah!" Alex screams loudly.

"Do you want me to make you come, baby?" Mark asks.

"Yes! Yes! Take me! Fuck me hard! Make me your wife! Yeeeesss!" Alex moans as she feels herself building up.

'Oh God! I'm going to blow!' Alex thought as her body started to shake as she cums.

"I-I'M CUMMING! AAAUUNNGGHHH!" Alex moans loudly.

Mark continues to lick and finger fuck Alex while continuing to suck her clit. As Alex orgasms, she sprayed Mark's face with her cum.

"AAAH! I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGGGGG! UGH! HAHAH!" Alex moans loudly.

Mark then pulls his fingers out of Alex's pussy and removes his mouth from her clit.

"Haha... Thanks for the warning babe." Mark chuckles.

Yasmina and Zaynab are both happy to hear their mother make such loud noises.

"Ugh! I had no idea you were so loud!" Zaynab said as he and his sister decloaked in front of their mother and father.

"Hey? Where have you been? I was worried about you two?" Mark said.

"Well we've been busy, dad. But we're ready to meet our grandparents." Yasmina said with a smile.

"Well your mother seems to need more attention." Mark said as he looked at Alex laying on the bed lost in her orgasm.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of my mother." Zaynab said as he walked over to Alex and took off the enchanted choker necklace.

"Aunh! Huh!? W-What happened to my necklace!?" Alex asked confused as her lust started to fade.

"I took it off. It looks good on you but it's distracting. You should wear it when you want to go on a date with father." Zaynab smirks.

'Wait? Did that necklace make me horny? I never felt this way before!' Alex thought.

"Well I should clean up before heading out. Hey Mark, thanks for the massage." Alex said as she walked into the bathroom.

As Mark looks at the twins and smiles. He then heads to his room to get changed.

***

Alex, Mark and the twins are in Alex's car driving through the city making their way to the suburbs where Alex's parents lived. They’ve been living there ever since Alex was a freshman in high school. Traffic was light while driving at this time of day and they arrived at her parents house around 3 pm.

"Haah..." Alex sighed while placing her hand against her forehead.

The twins look at their mother noticing that she looks worried.

"Hey Alex. We are here for you. If your parents aren't accepting we can leave. And we'll figure this out." Mark said with a reassuring tone.

"Thanks Mark, I really appreciate it. Yasmina and Zaynab. Don’t do anything to my family, okay!" Alex said with a sigh. 

“But Mother, aren’t we a part of the family too?” Zaynab asked in a sad tone.

“W-Well… Haah… You're right. I’m sorry about that. I guess I’m just nervous. Well let's get this over with."

She then turned off the car and everyone walked up to the front door of her parents two-story house.

20