Ch.15 Hello Grandmother
913 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello? Who is it?" A familiar voice came from inside.

"It's me. A-Alex! Your son!" Alex said nervously.

The door opens to a beautiful older lady that looks similar to Alex. It was her mother Gloria.

She was looking at Alex with a curious expression.

"Alex?" Her mother asked curiously.

"Oh! Hi mom. Um...I'm not sure if I told you this yet. But a lot of strange things have happened and now I'm your daughter now." Alex said as she blushed and looked away.

"Oh my god! Alex? You look beautiful! Come here!" Gloria said as she hugged her now daughter.

'Huh? Mom is okay with me being a girl?' Alex thinks.

"Alex, I'm glad you have the courage to come to us after transitioning. I always thought you were stuck in a man's body. I'm sorry you had to go through all this hormone therapy without telling us." Gloria said with concern.

'Mom thinks I'm trans!? Well, I guess that's more logical than magic. Haah…' Alex thought.

"Thanks mom. It means a lot to hear your kind words. But I'm not really trans?" Alex said with an awkward smile.

"I promise to support you in any way possible. If anyone ever questions what you're doing I'll kick their ass." Gloria said with a warm smile not realizing what Alex said.

"Wow! Um... This is my boyfriend Mark and..." Alex stopped herself when she noticed that her kids weren't there.

"Oh! Umm... It's just Mark. Haha my bad." Alex apologized.

Gloria looked at Mark with a curious expression on her face.

"So... You two have a thing going on?" Gloria asked with a curious expression.

"Uhh... Yeah. For quite awhile actually." Alex answered awkwardly.

"You better not hurt my daughter. Or you'll have to deal with me." Gloria said sternly.

"I wouldn't do anything to harm your daughter. I plan to marry her just so you know," Mark said as he smiled.

Gloria looked surprised at first but then she smiled.

"Well that's good. Your name was Mark right? Well come in! I need to know more about you," Gloria said kindly.

"Mom before you get to know Mark. I need to show you something first." Alex said wanting privacy.

"Hmm okay." Gloria said while taking off her shoes.

***

Alex took her mom's hand and lead her into Alex’s old bedroom. When they entered the room Alex looked up to see her mother.

"Mom... I know this won't make sense but I'm not trans... I'm actually a woman now… A REAL woman." Alex said shyly.

"Why are you acting so stra-" Gloria said, before she was interrupted by Alex pulling down her jeans and panties. Showing off her pussy for her mother to see.

"H-How did this happen??" Gloria gasped as she saw her now daughter's bare vagina in front of her.

"Would you believe me if I said it was magic? I don't know how this happened either..." Alex said with a blush.

Alex's pussy is dripping wet and glistening with her juices. Her mother didn't know what to believe. It was too much for her to process all at once.

"So you're telling me that you were changed into a female from magic? I-I don't know Alex. I mean I can't argue with what you are showing me but magic? How does that even work?" Gloria asked with a look of confusion on her face.

"Haah... It's a long story mom." Alex said while pulling up her pants.

"We can take it from here, mother." Zaynab said as he and his sister showed up out of thin air.

"Huh... W-What?! Wh-Who are you?!" Gloria stammered while staring at the two children.

"Hi grandma! Pleased to meet you!" Yasmina said cheerfully.

"Grandma!? Wait!" It was then that Gloria noticed that the two six year olds looked exactly like her daughter. "Alex? Did you give birth to these kids?" Gloria asked in shock.

"Ha h-ha ha? Y-Yeah these are my two kids, mom." Alex said with a nervous laugh.

"Well Grandmother. You see, your son at the time helped release us from our souls imprisonment and me and my sister wanted to live again so we turned Alex into a woman and entered into her eggs. 

“We tried to make the whole experience as pleasant as possible for our savior. So we made sure that everything would be comfortable for her new body. It was you who created this miracle and we'll be forever grateful for what you've done for us, grandmother." Zaynab said with a smile.

Gloria looked at her two grand kids with two conflicting emotions. One being proud that her daughter has grown into a wonderful adult. And the other feeling ashamed that she couldn't accept that Alex was changed into a real woman by these strange children.

"How long ago did this happen Alex? When was the first time you came into contact with them?" Gloria asked, trying to get her head around the situation.

"It was almost a week ago? I was working at this old man's mansion. Moving out his stuff when I ran into the mirror that the twins were stuck in. Everything happened so fast mom." Alex said while blushing.

"So you became a woman less than a week ago? Are you okay with this?" Gloria asked.

"At first I was worried. But then I fell in love with Mark. And I'm pregnant with his child now. So yeah I'm more than happy." Alex said with a smile.

"You're pregnant! Again!? Oh my God Alex!" Gloria exclaimed. She couldn't help but feel excited and worried about how she was going to explain this to the government.

'My baby is pregnant! How are we going to keep this quiet so she doesn't get pulled into the government blacksite?' Gloria thought to herself. 'I have to talk to Ken!'

Alex nodded with a wry smile.

"Do you mind if I speak with you for a moment, grandmother?" Zaynab asked, looking at his grandmother.

"Um... Sure? I didn't catch your names by the way?" Gloria asked curiously.

"Zaynab is my name, and that's Yasmina." Zaynab said with a friendly smile.

"It's nice to meet you both. My name is Gloria." Gloria said.

"We just wanted to tell you that we fixed all the paperwork on mother. No one will be able to find out that she was born a boy. Now she can start living a normal life without any problems." Yasmina said.

"But I have all my photos of Alex as a boy. How are we supposed to erase those pictures?" Gloria asked.

"Oh grandma… Are you sure mother's photos show her as a boy? I think you should double check." Yasmina said with a sly grin.

"W-What are you saying!" Gloria exclaimed.

Zaynab and Yasmina laugh at their grandmother's expense.

'What's going on? Haah... Fine. I'll show these two photos of their mother as a boy.' Gloria thought to herself while heading to a closet with an old photo album in hand.

"So here's the evidence of Alex being a boy." Gloria said, showing the twins the photo album.

As she opened the album she noticed something was different about all Alex's photos.

'Huh!? Wait, Alex is a girl in all of these pictures?!' Gloria thought to herself.

The twins noticed their grandmother's confusion showing on her face as she flipped through the pages.

"Why is Alex a girl in this album? I don't understand why she looks like a girl? Hold on I have a baby photo of Ale-" Gloria gasped holding her mouth as she saw a photo of Alex as a newborn but had a vagina instead of having male genitalia.

"What the hell!?" Gloria screamed.

'How is this possible! Alex's photos are not of her as a boy! She's a girl in all of them!' Gloria thought to herself.

"We told you grandmother. We made sure the mother's past is that of a girl. I'm sorry." Zaynab said sadly.

Gloria sighed and sat down on a chair.

"So, you’re telling me that you used magic?" Gloria asked.

"Yes. And it turns out Mom has a large mana vein. Alex has the ability to become a powerful mage." Yasmina explained.

'Alex is a mage?' Gloria thought to herself.

"I see, so you're saying that magic exists in our world too." Gloria asked.

"Yes, but only a select few know of it. You and Grandpa might also have something magical about you too." Yasmina said.

"We should talk about this when your grandfather comes home from... H-His golf outing." Gloria said.

"Alright grandma." Yasmina said.

"Sure, let's wait until Grandfather comes home." Zaynab agreed with Gloria.

'Wait! Why was mom more cool if I was trans than being magically changed into a woman? Did I miss something? Haah... Whatever, it doesn't matter.' Alex thought to herself while shaking her head.

18