Ch.16 I’m Becoming such a Cow
1.6k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, your grandfather won't be home for a while. Alex, do you want to help me with dinner?" Gloria asked.

"Ah? Won't April be mad if I help?" Alex said.

"Oh please! You and your sister don't need to fight for our attention. You've been like that for years now." Gloria said while trying to hold back a laugh.

'B-But April was the one who told me to back off in the first place!? God, I don't know what she's going to do when she sees me as a girl.' Alex thought to herself.

"Fine, but if April flips out on me. It's your fault mom." Alex said reluctantly.

"Don't worry dear. If she does, then it's because she loves you." Gloria smiled.

"Haah... No mom, she does it because she loves you and doesn't want to share. She's been doing this her ever since she turned 12 years old." Alex said.

"Alex! Stop bad mouthing your sister when she's not here. Come on, let's start on getting dinner prepared. It's going to take about 3 hours before it’s ready." Gloria said.

"Okay, mom! Lead the way." Alex said in defeat.

Gloria nodded and started to lead Alex to the kitchen. They were about halfway there when Alex realized something. Her boobs felt really warm, and heavy.

'Crap! I need to empty my milk.'

"Hey mom? I need to use the restroom for a minute. I'll meet you in the kitchen." Alex said.

"Okay dear, just make sure to hurry back." Gloria said while smiling.

'Mom thinks I'm just playing around!' Alex thought to herself.

Alex rushed down the hall and went straight into the bathroom.

She closed the door and turned on the faucet. Then, she unbuttoned her shirt, and took off her bra showing two engorged breasts begging to be milked.

'God I've become such a cow! Do I just empty myself in the sink?' Alex thought to herself.

"We can help you out, mother." Zaynab said from behind her.

"JESUS! You two need to stop sneaking up on your mother like that!" Alex said.

"Hehe. I thought you were used to this by now mom." Yasmina said while laughing.

"Pfft! Like anyone can get used to having two of the most powerful children in the world. Haah... So, you want to drink from me?" Alex asked with a sigh.

"Yes." They both said at once.

"W-Well, alright. Just go easy on me, please." Alex said.

The twins agreed. They walked up to their mother and pulled her down to her knees. Their hands reached up to her breasts and each of them took one of her tits in hand.

They gently squeezed her nipples until they hardened. Then they moved their lips to her areolas and sucked and licked on them.

"Mmm~" Alex moaned, feeling her milk flowing.

'Oh yeah! Take as much as you need. I don't mind.' Alex thought to herself.

Zaynab took her right nipple into his mouth and began to suckle on it hungrily. Meanwhile, Yasmina worked on her left breast taking her time to tease her mother.

'I-I told them to take it easy on me!? NAH!' Alex thought to herself.

Alex was so turned on by the sensation of her kids sucking on her breasts as they were drinking her magic milk. The feeling of their soft tongue licking her nipples made her body tingle all over.

'T-This is so fucked up! ANGH!' Alex thought to herself as she started to moan and shake her hips.

"Here mother. This should help you." Zaynab said as he held up a dildo that looked exactly like Mark's penis.

'H-How am I supposed to control myself?' Alex thought to herself as she grabbed the gift from her son.

As the twins kept milking their mother while Alex felt her pants coming undone and slid down to the floor. Thanks to her kids magic.

'AHHH! NOOOOOO!' Alex screamed internally to herself as she put the dildo into herself. The dildo felt so real that it started to stir inside her pussy while she enjoyed the pleasure from her own kids.

'Brother I finished drinking all of mother's milk. Is there any left on your side?' Yasmina asked telepathically to Zaynab.

'No, she's dry over here. But I feel bad leaving her in half a state. We should help her finish herself off.' Zaynab replied.

'Agreed. Let's do it then. Hurry and play with her breasts.' Yasmina instructed.

Then, Yasmina and Zaynab each took a breast in hand and began to play with it.

'W-What are they d-d-doing! AUNGH! OH GOD! THEY'RE SUCKING ON MY BREASTS! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!' Alex thought to herself.

As the twins continued to suckle on their mothers breasts their mother noticed that her milk was starting to flow again. As Alex's hands went into overdrive pumping the dildo in and out of her as fast as she could.

'Mother's about to blow.' Zaynab said to his sister.

Her orgasm hit her like a truck.

"OH YEAH!" Alex screamed as she came all over her dildo. "OH FUCK! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! AUNGH!!! FUUUUCKKK!!!" Alex screamed as she came hard and loud.

Zaynab and Yasmina were mesmerized by how amazing their mother looked while she came. They knew that they had to make this a regular thing if they wanted more of that sweet, tasty milk.

"I-I said take it easy on me! Haha... What the hell was that between you two?" Alex said as she laughed and panted heavily.

The twins were so enamored by her beauty that they couldn't help but stare at her.

"We didn't want to blue ball you mother and we like to make you feel good." Zaynab said with sad eyes.

"Yeah mom! We only do this because you're our savior! And you deserve it!" Yasmina said with a smile.

"You really think so?" Alex asked with a small blush. 'They care for me that much? W-We can't do this, it's wrong! How can I look at myself knowing I didn't help them become more independent.'

Alex looked at her kids with warm hearted eyes.

"Okay, okay! I appreciate what you two are doing. But I don't want you two to be so attached that you won't give someone else the love that you show me. Plus, Mark might get jealous if you keep hogging me for yourselves."

"We would never keep you from father. We just like watching you. You're such a beautiful woman mom!" Yasmina said while Zaynab nodded his head in agreement.

Alex shook her head with a smile, "What am I going to do with you two? Hmm..." Alex said as she thought to herself. 'Well time to clean myself up and help mom with dinner.'

Alex then stood up and fixed up her clothing before walking to the door.

"Oh! By the way! I know you two messed around with Maya. So please try not to do anything weird with your aunt, too. I don't think I can survive my sister's wrath if she finds out you did something to her." Alex said with a grin.

The twins nodded to their mother before disappearing.

'Don't worry about us! I'll teach our aunt a lesson she will never forget!' Yasmina thought to her brother before vanishing.

'Yes, it seems aunty gives mom a hard time. She might need a lesson indeed.' Zaynab said as he disappeared as well.

Alex opens the door and walks out to the hallway.

'Why do I get the feeling that my kids aren't going to do what I asked them not to do? I-I hope it's just my imagination. Or maybe it's just me getting paranoid. I hate this! What did I ever do to deserve this?' Alex thought to herself.

Alex is currently in her first trimester of pregnancy.

22