Falmuth’s Four Heros
576 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me, and the kids sat on the sofa of the luxurious guest room which didn't even have an AC in the heat.

What's the use of so much gold if you don't even have an AC?

"Which country from ya, chick?"

The rude boy who got taken over by the magician, rudely said to me, while creepily staring at my breasts. Oh right. I am still in my pajamas as nobody uses the park at such a late hour.

But it's best to just respond nicely, as delinquents like these are just a pain to deal with.

"From India. And are you guys from Japan?"

"India? Which country is that?"

No need to think that this brat is rude. 

"Oh! That country which has highest population after China!"

Oh! The girl seems atleast that knowledgeable. I might get along with her.

"China? Which country is that?"

...

Okay. He is plain dumb.

I know China even before I started going to kindergarten. Literally all toys have written 'made in China' over them.

And... isn't China really close to Japan? How can a Japanese high schooler not know about China?

As far as I know, they even use some Chinese alphabets!

I don't have want to talk with these brats anymore!

So I just started tapping my foot in waiting for the magician and king to come.

Meanwhile, I was going through the skills information I just got.

First was <Language Comprehension> which allows me to communicate with people even though they are speaking different language. Like, they were talking in Japanese and I was in Hinglish, but we clearly understood each other.

In Unique Skill, I got <Unbound> and <Conceal>. 

Basically, I can't be bound to any Curse, Contract, or anything that is below the level of Ultimate Skill, which only few people in the world have. I think they are Guy, Milim, maybe Ramiris and maybe the True Dragons. I haven't read much of the LN to be sure. I am even unbound by the negative stuff like poison, paralysis, etc.

And by <Conceal>, I can conceal anything, even myself, and anyone without an Ultimate Skill in detection or stupidly cheat characters like Milim and Rimuru who I am sure can find me.

It even contains subskill like a finite storage space where I can keep the concealed things. Basically, I can become the best robber in the world. Pretty good.

Then I got Extra Skills <Landlord>, <Programming Eyes> and <Moneymaker>.

<Landlord> allows me to change the terrain, build buildings, and drain the people living on my property as 'rent'. A good OP extra skill. I want to evolve it into Unique Skill, and even Ultimate Skill as early as I can.

<Programming Eyes> allow me to understand the magic flow, the way a living being will act, and even program non-living things. It may sound overpowered, but it is currently very weak. It is like a newly born AI system which will learn as it gets more experience.

And my favourite is <Moneymaker>. As long I have the correct material, I can make money.

'Kukuku'

I internally laughed when I got a great idea.

My internal laugh got interrupted when the old magician and the King entered the guest room.

Haah! Uselessly making me wait with these noisy brats who have started fighting among themselves.

Good thing I didn't eat the refreshments they served, even though poison has no effect on me. Who knows what tricks this magician has up his sleeve. And I must not attract his greed for taking over my body.

22