Running Away from Falmuth
548 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, why have you summoned us?"

"Aye chick! To defeat the Demon Lord of course!"

Can't this brat keep his mouth shut for a minute?

"Kid. Let us adults talk."

"Haah? You waana fight?"

"I am 5th Dan in Judo. Shut up or I will make you suffer."

Of course that is not a bluff. Many of my tenants drank, so I had to learn some martial arts for self-defense.

The girl calmed him down and the other boy just kept smiling at me creepily with his eyes closed. I so wanna break his nose.

I ignored those brats and stared at the magician eye to eye, because the fat king will have his ego hurt if I stare at him, and maybe have me executed.

"Calm down. How about we introduce ourselves first? My name is Razen, and I am the Head Magician of this kingdom, Falmuth."

"Elanore Anderson."

I made a fake name on the spot. Names in Tensura are important, so it is important to not let these guys know my real name.

"I am Shougo!"

"Kiara"

"Kyouya."

"Now that you got my name, tell me where the Demon Lord is! I am itching for a fight!"

The delinquent boy named Shougo interrupted adults talking again.

Really... delinquents are the worst.

"You don't have to fight a Demon Lord. You just have to protect my country! And first, bow to me!"

The arrogant king pointed his finger to him and said something which angered all of us, especially Shougo. 

He immediately stood up and punched the king. And since the situation got bad, it was the best time to run away. I am going to Blumund for now.

I used <Conceal> to fade away my presence and ran from the room, while the mages and Razen were trying to restrain Shougo.

I hope Razen's remains distracted for some more time.

I made sure to conceal all the golden items I was coming across to put them into my finite space.

All the palace guards were rushing towards that room, so it was easy sneaking out.

Using conceal again, I changed my appearance like my game character. Silver hair and pink eyes. Then I entered a clothing shop and stole some clothes, then followed the adventures that were most likely going to the guild.

Then I stole a map, some money, and a sleeping adventurer's equipment. I made sure to steal some books from the library as well.

Really... <Conceal> should be renamed <Robbery> with the ease I can steal.

Then I changed my appearance like a noble merchant male to put a request to escort me to Blumund. I paid two times the rate, and immediately got a party to escort me.

I don't know the world, don't know any magic, except using the skills, and definitely don't want to walk. And I haven't been into this new world for even half a day.

So I will have to rely on adventurers.

The three adventurers that came were slightly familiar to me, but I can't seem to remember them.

"I am Kaval, the leader of the party!"

"I am Gido."

"And I am Eren!"

Oh shit. Will I be safe?

24