The Hobgoblin Village’s Chief
584 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we approached the village, the air was thick with an eerie silence. The crude wooden fences surrounding the place barely seemed capable of keeping anything out. The state of the buildings hinted at a community that lacked advanced infrastructure.

 

 

"The creatures inside look like what I would imagine Hobgoblins to look like. Is it a Hobgoblin village?" I asked Leila with eyes full of excitement.

 

"Yes, as you said, this is a Hobgoblin village, your Majesty," she replied with a hint of disdain.

 

'With Leila's reaction, I might have to play the role of a certain man wearing armor who despises goblins or is it just some prejudice she has against them, I will have to see.' I thought as I felt a surge of excitement coursing through my body.

 

"I see," I responded, releasing a trace of the aura emanating from my [demon lord's presence] to alert the villagers of my arrival.

 

 

After a bit of doing so, I sensed a group of hobgoblins hastily approaching the gate. Among them, one stood out, exuding a strength that I did not expect from a hobgoblin, a relatively weak creature in the anime I have watched.

 

 

'[Analysis]' I muttered with a judgmental tone

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Name: Telónia

 

Rank: B class

 

Race:Hobgoblin of Wrath [Hobgoblin(90%)][Demon{Type: Wrath}(10%)]

 

 

Gender: Female 

Titles: [Goblin Lord, Hobgoblin village chief, Demon-kin of sin]

 

Vitality:[457] B rank

 

Mana:[363/363] B rank

 

Stamina Points:[439/451] B Rank 

Strength:[440] B rank 

intelligence:[259] B Rank

 

Endurance:[421] B rank

 

Agility:[350] B Rank

 

Passive Skills:[Basic regeneration] [Demonic Energy manipulation (Locked)] [Poison Resistance]

 

Skills:[Berserker] [Advanced Martial arts] [sword saint]

 

 

Magical affinities: [Death, Dark, Fire]

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Although she is weaker than a subordinate vampire, she has potential' I thought to myself with anticipation while looking at her status.

 

 

"Leila, they are coming!" I said with an excited tone.

 

Before me stood a beautiful Red-skinned girl, and there were two green-skinned men behind her who, surprisingly, bore a great resemblance to humans. The girl had red hair, ruby eyes, and long hair wearing a cheap looking leather armor, and both the men behind her looked like typical background characters with no notable features.

 

'They actually look like they might be useful to me, and the girl is quite pretty. Even if they refuse to serve me, I can just brainwash them.' I thought to myself when I saw their appearance.

 

 

"May we inquire as to what brings you to this humble abode, mighty one?" The girl asked with a respectful tone while looking at me and Leila warly.

 

'Oh, so they have basic etiquette, that's a good sign.' I thought to myself while looking at her with an appraising look.

 

 

"I came here for a single reason; I want you to serve me," I said with a tone full of authority and nobility.

 

'I never talked with this kind of tone in my previous life. Is this an effect of one of my skills or something?' I thought in my head, surprised by my own choice of words.

 

"Although I can see you are formidable, with strength that could potentially obliterate the entire forest if you so wished, what leads you to believe that we would simply comply without putting up a fight?" she asked, her tone both questioning and, surprisingly, still respectful.

 

Hearing that, I vanished and reappeared behind her, utilizing my speed to move at a pace almost imperceptible to the eye.

 

"I didn't come here to fight or force you into serving me; I came to earn your loyalty and devotion. I could have easily compelled you through dark magic or something," I explained, my voice adopting a cold and threatening tone.

 

 

She immediately froze, trembling in fear, and the men behind her were also taken aback, hastily pulling their swords out of their scabbards.

 

As the men, fueled by fear and uncertainty, attempted to strike me with their swords, the weapons met an unexpected fate – at least for them. I had anticipated this outcome from the start; the swords disintegrated upon contact with my skin. The show of power left them frozen, their faces contorted with a mixture of shock and disbelief, which was to be expected. I mean, metal swords just disintegrating is a scary sight.

 

" Like, really, what did you expect to happen?" I asked, stifling my laughter.

 

As I turned my gaze toward Leila, I was met with a furious look on her face that seemed capable of destroying the world with that expression alone. I found it stimulating though, I mean I made that girl cry my name before and seeing her like this is making me a bit wet.

 

The two hobgoblin men distanced themselves from me as they also glanced in the direction I was looking. Their expressions indicated that they were on the verge of wetting themselves.

 

 

"I will kill you; I will kill you using the most brutal way for touching Her Majesty's beautiful skin with your filthy swords," Leila declared with a venomous tone, her anger palpable in the air. Her aura was frightening; it looked like I was facing death itself, me, a Demi-god. But, at the same time, it also made me hornier. Is that normal, or do I need help? 

 

"Sigh, that's enough, Leila," I ordered with a tired tone, which made her stop reluctantly.

 

"But, Your Majesty! The disrespect they did to you is unforgivable," she protested with fervor and anger.

 

"Yeah but I want them, they look really useful"I reply to Leila while turning my head to the hobgoblin girl

 

"I think you already know the difference in strength, and it's not like I will be treating you as slaves or as lower-class citizens. Actually serving me will help you with whatever problem you are currently having and will have in the future," I addressed her as I turned toward the direction of the village.

 

 

"So you have noticed, huh?" she asked with slight surprise 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

18