Vol.3 Ch.194 Indecent Exposure 🦴
2.7k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry I'm late, My Lord, My Lady," Tayna said, as she bowed.

"No worries. Please, take a seat," Quinus said.

Johan was happy to see his wife. He was beginning to worry that she wasn't going to show at first. Then his eyes wandered over her body as she was wearing clothes that weren't her usual conservative fare. He admired the way her dress fit her figure perfectly. The way her hips moved with every step she took. And how her breasts would bounce with each movement, even though she wasn't as graceful as usual, which was his fault. He could feel his dick stirring in his pants.

She took her seat next to her husband and kissed his cheek. "Morning, dear."

"Morning, sweetie," Johan said.

Rya was giving Tayna a coy smile.

"M-Morning, Lady Rya, Prince Quinus," Tayna said.

"Morning, Tayna," Rya and Quinus said in unison.

The maid cleared the table of some dirty dishes and left.

"Tayna, you seem to be walking around gingerly? Did you sleep funny last night?" Rya asked with a hint of mischief in her voice.

Tayna glared at her husband which made Johan's smile turn upside down with guilt.

"No, I didn't. It's just my husband was a little too excited last night," Tayna said.

Johan's face had started to sweat from his forehead. He was worried that Tayna was going to scold him in front of Quinus and Rya.

"Why are you being hard on him? Did he not satisfy you?" Rya asked.

"N-No, he was quite good. I just had trouble sleeping last night because he woke me up again."

"Oh, you were woken up multiple times? Seems like he was a bit too much of a Man for—"

"I'm more than enough woman for him! And he's mine! Eep..." Tayna covered her mouth after her outburst. Everyone at the table had their eyes widen from Tayna's outburst. Rya looked at Johan with a raised brow, who looked back at her sheepishly.

Rya giggled, "Good... You deserve a good man like Johan. I'm sure you two will be happy together."

Tayna's glare faded and her cheeks burned.

"Thanks... Lady Rya. I won't judge you ever again," Tayna mumbled.

"Good to hear, because you have a very nice ass. I can see why Johan wanted to ravage it," Rya added with a grin.

Johan choked on his drink while Tayna wanted to retort, but she secretly tried to check her butt with one of her hands and she blushed hard after squeezing her butt cheek. She straightened herself and coughed into her hand.

"I-If you say so, Lady Rya," Tayna said bashfully.

"You're welcome," Rya said with a wink.

Yuliana was glaring at Rya, but she didn't care. She loved seeing people getting flustered and embarrassed after they gave her a hard time. It was something she developed after becoming a female dark elf.

'God, I can be such a bitch... But it's so much fun. Heh... But now I understand why some women like being a bitch... It's needed sometimes to put someone in their place. I just can't push it or Tayna will become pissed. Like how a certain elf is looking at me right now,' Rya thought with a smug smile.

"Glare at me all you want, Yuliana. I needed to make sure that Tayna was satisfied."

"So, that gives you the right to forgo your etiquette training? Or your manners, my lady?" Yuliana said, coldly.

"No, it doesn't... You're right, Yuliana. I should have minded my manners. My apologies, Tayna, for my lack of decorum," Rya said, sincerely.

Tayna was surprised.

"Um... Apology accepted, My Lady," Tayna said, nodding.

"So, I see you are still walking around gingerly. Would you like it if I healed you, Tayna? I'm sure I could fix that up for you," Rya offered.

"But Johan offered me one of the Crown Pharmacy potions this morning," Tayna said.

"I-It's fine. I didn't want to assume that Lady Rya would heal you out of the blue. So, it isn't a waste if she heals you, sweetie," Johan added.

"Hmm? You took a potion. Well, I'll do it anyway. Call it an apology for my rude behavior." Rya said.

"Um... If you're okay with that. Thank you," Tayna said, shyly.

"My pleasure," Rya said, as she stood up from her chair, walked over to Tayna, and grabbed her hand, "This will be quick. Don't move, okay."

"Okay."

Rya channeled her mana into Tayna. Soon all the love bites, aches, and pains were healed. Rya cut off the flow and her eyes returned to normal.

"How do you feel?" Rya asked.

"A lot better," Tayna said, as she stretched her limbs, "Thank you, Lady Rya."

Tayna shifted in her seat and felt a jolt of pleasure shoot up her spine and her butt cheeks swayed in her chair. Her eyes widened and she could feel the blush returning to her cheeks.

"Is something wrong?" Rya asked.

"N-Nothing. Nothing is wrong," Tayna stammered.

Rya looked over her body and noticed that Tayna's pain was gone, but her nether region was still feeling the effects of the after-sex. Rya could easily cure that, but she didn't. She thought it would help her to fall more in love with Johan.

"If you say so, Tayna."

Rya moved away from her and sat back down. While Tayna was trying not to move too much in her seat. She could feel her clit getting aroused and she could feel her pussy getting wet.

'I-I should have refused! Rya got rid of the pain but my vagina is still recovering from Johan's assault,' Tayna thought as her cheeks turned crimson.

"Johan, we will be departing in the next hour or two. So, please be ready to see us off," Quinus said.

"Of course, your Highness," Johan said, nodding.

The group soon finished their breakfast and everyone headed to their rooms to grab their things. While Johan had Tayna stay behind as he needed to have a conversation with her.

"Tayna," Johan said, in a serious tone.

"Y-Yes, dear," Tayna said.

"Are you okay? I thought Lady Rya healed you completely. Why are you still moving gingerly?"

Tayna tried shifting in her seat but was met with the same pleasure shooting up her spine and her clit being teased by the padding in the chair. The sensation made her bite her lip.

"I'm fine, honey," Tayna said in a weak voice.

"You're still in pain?" Johan asked with concern. He stood behind her and started rubbing her shoulders.

Tayna leaned back and moaned.

"No, it's not pain, it's pleasure. And I'm fine, dear. I just need a minute," Tayna moaned out as she arched her back and pushed her tits out.

Upon hearing this, Johan had a coy smirk on his face.

"Oh? So, it's pleasurable, huh? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. Just need a minute," Tayna groaned out, "I don't know how to describe it. It's like my nether region is still sensitive and tender. And every movement I make sends waves of pleasure through my body."

"Hmmm? Oh, I know what the problem is," Johan said, nodding.

"Really?! What is it?!"

"Lady Rya healed the physical damage, but my wife's body is still sensitive from last night's passion," Johan said, as he rubbed her shoulders and neck.

"Ooooh! J-Johan!"

"Shhh, let me handle this, sweetie," Johan whispered as he began to massage her neck, shoulders, and ears.

He started rubbing the spot behind her ear and her neck. This was sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She could feel her clit getting excited, her pussy was becoming moist, and her nipples were becoming so erect that they were poking against the dress.

"Ohhhhh, Johan," Tayna moaned, arching her back and leaning her head back which caused her to push her chest forward. Her bosoms were threatening to burst out of her dress.

"See, there's the issue. I should fix this up for you, sweetie," Johan whispered, as he continued massaging her ears and neck.

Tayna could only moan as the pleasure was overtaking her mind. She wanted to protest, but the words were stuck in her throat. All she could do was moan and pant while her braided hair was being played with by Johan's hand. Then she felt her left earlobe being sucked on by his lips.

"Ooooh, J-J-Johannnn," Tayna moaned as she tilted her head.

"Let me make love to you, sweetie. I will give you a good morning fuck," Johan whispered into her ear. He could see her cheeks turning redder as she panted heavily.

"We shouldn't... we need to meet up with everyone," Tayna whimpered, weakly. The shoulder sleeves of her dress were threatening to fall off.

"Come now, Tayna, let's have some fun. Besides, I want to thank you for being such a good wife. I promise I will be gentle," Johan said, smiling as he continued to massage her shoulders, neck, and ears.

'I-I mustn't... At least not here! Aunh! Goddess! Johan is too good at this!' Tayna thought, as her cheeks burned hotter.

She tried to resist, but her willpower was quickly crumbling. Her eyes were starting to glaze over, and her legs were beginning to rub together. Her clit was being teased and she could feel her pussy lips quivering.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm," Tayna moaned, trying to keep her mouth shut.

"Come on, sweetie, you know you want to. Let me love you," Johan whispered.

'No! I-I can't... No! N-Ngh! N-No,' Tayna's inner thoughts screamed while the shoulder sleeves of her dress slowly slipped down her arms.

Tayna's mind was going blank. The only thing she could focus on was Johan's hands and his breath on her skin. Her breathing became erratic as she struggled to hold back her moans. Johan decided to make the next move and slowly moved his hands downward, massaging her collarbone, then down her cleavage.

"Nggghhh, mmm, mmm, nnnggghhh!" Tayna moaned, biting her lip harder. She normally would have told him off but instead, she slowly thrust her bosoms upwards and opened her legs.

'This is bad! This is really, really bad! Why can't I stop?!' Tayna thought as her brain was becoming cloudy.

Johan could see her bosoms were almost spilling out of her bra, and her skirt had a moist spot between her legs. Her cheeks were a bright red color and she was biting her bottom lip. He knew he was winning her over and decided to make his move.

"My poor sweetie. You look like you're about to burst," Johan whispered as his hands slid down inside her dress and grabbed a handful of her large breasts. Tayna's eyes went wide as she moaned loudly. She felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her body. Her nipples were so erect that they poked his fingers, and her pussy was getting wetter by the second.

"N-No fair! You can't touch them like this," Tayna groaned, "Please, let's not do this here!"

"But you're so cute and sexy when you're all horny," Johan cooed as he rubbed his thumbs across her nipples. Tayna leaned her head back into Johan's chest and moaned louder.

"J-Johan, p-please, this is too embarrassing," Tayna pleaded, but she couldn't deny the fact that she was getting wetter and hotter by the second.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's perfectly natural to feel aroused when you're near someone you love. It's even better when you're married and know that your partner loves you," Johan whispered in her ear.

"Ooooooooh," Tayna moaned as her will gave in to Johan's advances. In response, she reached her left hand up to grab the hair on the back of Johan's head. She pulled him into a passionate kiss while he massaged her bosoms and played with her nipples.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mm," Tayna moaned into his mouth.

"Come on, sweetie, I'm getting hard," Johan said in a low husky tone.

Images of Johan's cock flashed through her mind and her cheeks were burning hotter. Her legs spread wider and her pussy was soaking wet. She could feel her clit throbbing with pleasure. Her mind was racing at the thought of giving in.

"N-No," Tayna said, weakly.

Johan kissed her lips and slid his tongue into her mouth. Tayna moaned loudly and her hands grabbed onto his hair tightly.

"N-No, p-please," Tayna whimpered, after breaking out of the kiss, "I-I can't take this anymore. It's your fault that I'm this way."

"That's the idea, my dear. I want you to feel good and be satisfied. It's my job as your husband to make sure you're happy," Johan said as he lifted her onto her feet and kicked the chair to the side. He bent her over the dining room table and lifted her dress up over her ass, exposing her, round, and supple butt cheeks.

"Ahh!" Tayna moaned as her bosoms pressed against the cold table. She looked back and saw him taking off his pants and underwear, freeing his 10-inch erection.

'It's bigger!? When did it get that big?!' Tayna thought as her cheeks burned a dark shade of red.

"You look so beautiful, my dear," Johan said, admiring her round ass and supple butt cheeks.

"S-Shut up and fix me, you bastard! It's your fault that I'm this way!" Tayna cried out, trying to sound angry. She was actually loving this attention and wanting more. Johan just chuckled and rubbed the head of his cock against her slick, dripping-wet pussy.

"A-Ahh!" Tayna cried out, bucking her hips forward, trying to force him to penetrate her.

"Now, now, let's not get impatient, my dear. I don't want to injure you," Johan whispered, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"P-Please, please, please, I can't wait any longer," Tayna begged, wiggling her butt at him.

"Alright, but don't blame me if you're in pain," Johan said as he slowly pushed his cock into her soaking-wet pussy. And unlike last night, this time she could savor the sensation of having his cock slowly entering inside her.

"Nnngh, g-goddess, you're so big," Tayna groaned as he entered her fully.

"You feel so good, sweetie. I'm almost all the way in," Johan whispered, holding her hips firmly.

Tayna moaned loudly and gripped the table tightly. She felt the head of his cock hit her womb and a shudder ran through her body.

Her mouth was open but no words were coming out. She was gasping for air.

"You're so tight, my dear. You feel so good," Johan whispered as he slowly thrust in and out of her, letting her get used to his size.

'Oh... My... GAWDDESS! IT FEELS SO GOOD!' Tayna's inner thoughts screamed. She could barely think straight. Her mind was blank, all she could focus on was how good his cock felt inside her.

"N-Ngggh," Tayna moaned.

"Does it hurt?" Johan asked.

"N-No! Stop asking me questions and keep fucking me!" Tayna demanded, trying to sound angry again. But she was secretly loving every moment of this.

"Yes, ma'am," Johan said as he began thrusting faster.

Tayna gasped and moaned as her breasts rubbed against the table, sending pleasurable shocks throughout her body.

'This is better than last night! Goddess, I'm going crazy! I can't think straight! This is wrong but it feels so right! Oh, Goddess, please forgive me! But I need this! I need... NO! I DON'T NEED IT! I WANT IT! I WANT JOHAN! I'M HIS WIFE!' Tayna's mind screamed. Her hands gripped the edge of the table, holding onto it for dear life. Her hips rocked back and forth, trying to match his thrusts.

"G-Goddess! You're so deep inside me," Tayna gasped with joy.

"Yeah, and you're so tight. It feels like your womanhood is sucking me in," Johan whispered.

"Ahhhhhh," Tayna moaned, bucking her hips forward.

'G-Goddess! H-He's the one! I don't care if he doesn't have a mana vein! I-I... I love him!' Tayna's inner thoughts were a flurry of emotions.

"That's it, my dear. Enjoy yourself. You're mine now," Johan whispered.

'Damn it. How does he keep talking and making me feel better?! I'm going to go insane if this keeps up!' Tayna's mind was a jumbled mess. She was fighting the urge to scream and cry out in ecstasy. She noticed a cloth napkin on the table. She grabbed it and bit down on it.

"I think you're ready," Johan whispered as he sped up his thrusting.

Tayna felt him thrust even deeper into her. She moaned loudly, and her pussy clenched around his shaft.

"Ohhhhh, yessssss," Johan groaned.

Tayna arched her back and her ass pressed against his pelvis.

'HE'S A BEAST OF A MAN! HE'S MINE AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS! HE'S FILLING ME UP AND MAKING ME GO INSANE WITH PLEASURE!' Tayna's inner thoughts were all over the place. If she didn't have the napkin in her mouth, she'd be screaming out in pure pleasure. She could feel her climax coming closer and closer. Her body was tensing up, and her breathing was getting heavier.

'Ohhhh, G-GODDESS, I-I'm about to...'

Tayna's feet curled up and her heels slipped out of her shoes, causing her to lose her balance. Johan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her upright against him.

'OHHHH, HE'S HOLDING ME LIKE A LOVER!' Tayna's inner thoughts screamed joyfully. Her toes were clenched. Her legs were shaking. Her body was tense and her pussy was gripping his cock tightly.

"Hnnngh," Tayna groaned as she orgasmed.

"Oooh, goddess! I'm cumming, Tayna!" Johan groaned.

Tayna gasped. His cock pulsated inside her, filling her womb with his hot, thick semen. She could feel her body shudder and her pussy squeeze his shaft tightly.

'I FEEL IT! I FEEL HIS SEED BURSTING INTO MY WOMB! IT'S FILLING ME! OOOOH, YES, YESSS!' Tayna's inner thoughts were lost in a swirl of ecstasy.

Tayna's head tilted forward and her body relaxed. She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the moment. She felt his warm semen fill her womb and her entire body relaxed.

"Ahhhh, Goddess," Tayna breathed, letting the napkin fall from her mouth.

Johan was beginning to pull his cock out. But Tayna grabbed his arm.

"P-Please... Don't pull out just yet," Tayna whimpered.

Johan stopped. "Okay. If that's what you wish, my love."

Tayna gasped. 'Did he call me "my love"?' She felt her heart flutter and her cheeks burn a dark shade of red. She smiled widely. Everything seemed right in the world until Tayna and Johan heard some silverware clinking off the floor.

Tayna's eyes snapped open and she looked to the left. She saw three young maids staring at them with wide eyes and red cheeks. Tayna noticed that they were staring mostly at Johan with a bit of envy in their eyes and it made her furious.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE!? YOU DARE STAND THERE AND WATCH ME AND MY HUSBAND IN OUR PRIVATE MOMENT!?" Tayna roared, making the three maids flinch in fright.

"T-T-The dining room needs cleaning, m-m-ma'am," a blond human maid said.

"GET OUT!!!" Tayna shouted, feeling Johan's cum leak out of her.

The three young maids yelped and scrambled to their feet and quickly made their escape from the room.

"HOW DARE THEY!" Tayna roared, and then she gasped. 'Oh no! They're going to spread rumors about me and my husband!'

Johan was feeling embarrassed. It was his fault for not keeping his voice down.

"I-I'm sorry, my love," Johan said, feeling guilty for getting her in trouble.

Tayna's anger and fear faded and she looked at Johan with a warm smile. She put her hand on his cheek and gently caressed his face.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Johan... But maybe next time we should do this in our bedroom. I-It's a lot more... Private," Tayna said, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment. Johan's face burned. He didn't expect her to say that.

"Umm... I will do better in the future," Johan said.

Tayna looked into his eyes and her heart raced. "I can't believe this is real. You're real, right?" Tayna asked.

"As real as you are, my dear," Johan said, leaning in and kissing her softly.

Tayna blushed as she returned the kiss.

"I'm... I'm glad," Tayna said.

She couldn't help but smile at him. He was hers and she would not let him go.

Tayna turned and looked at the table, which was a mess. She wanted to say something about it but she felt Johan pulling up the sleeves of her dress.

"W-What are you doing?!" Tayna exclaimed, not used to this treatment.

"Fixing up your dress. I can't have you flashing yourself to the rest of the staff... Even if your bosoms are glorious," Johan said as he finished fixing her dress. Tayna's eyes went wide as her face flushed dark red and she felt the fabric covering up her breasts.

'HE REALLY THINKS MY BREASTS ARE GLORIOUS?!' Tayna's inner thoughts screamed with joy.

Tayna looked into his eyes. His eyes were filled with adoration.

'H-He really does love me! Oh, goddess, he's so perfect. I-If need be... I'll protect his title for the barony... Maybe I can learn how to fight so I can protect him,' Tayna's thoughts ran wild.

"Tayna, are you alright?" Johan asked after seeing her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was heavy. Tayna's mind was filled with so many different thoughts. All of them had Johan in them, which made her smile widely.

"I-I'm fine. L-Let's get out of here. So the staff can clean up," Tayna said as her mind was still running wild with thoughts of her husband.

"Should I talk to Lester about those maids?" Johan asked as he helped to straighten up her hair.

"Huh? Oh, them? Let them talk. But if I see them staring at you with lust in their eyes... Well, they won't live to regret it," Tayna said, giving a wicked smile.

Johan gulped. He wasn't used to this possessive side of his wife. It was kind of scary, but it also was a turn-on for him.

"Tayna, you're scary when you are angry," Johan said.

She pouted, puffing out her cheeks, and looking away from him.

"You're such a dummy. If I don't do something, then those hussies will try to do something with you," Tayna said, sounding a bit childish.

Johan smirked, 'She's worried that I would leave her for a younger woman. Not gonna happen.' Johan hugged Tayna and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"You have nothing to worry about, Tayna. You're the only woman who can have my heart. Even if they come at me in droves, I'll send them all packing. You have my heart and I don't want anyone else," Johan whispered, making her melt into his embrace.

'Aunh!? H-He's going to make me climax with only his words?!' Tayna's inner thoughts panicked. She took in his scent and she calmed down.

Tayna pulled him in and hugged him tight. "Promise me you'll never leave me," Tayna whimpered.

"I promise. No matter what happens, I'll be by your side," Johan whispered.

'Oh, goddess, why is he so perfect? Six years... Six years I've been married to him and I've been nothing but a failure as a wife. And now... Now I finally have him, and he's everything I've ever wanted,' Tayna thought. She looked up at him and kissed him.

*Knock! Knock!*

"Ahem!"

They both broke the kiss and looked to their side. Lester and the three maids were standing there.

"I'm glad your lordship and ladyship are enjoying yourselves. But the dining room needs to be cleaned," Lester said, sounding a bit embarrassed.

The three maids were glaring at the future Baroness and she glared right back but then gave them a coy smile. 'Jealousy?... I know you three are jealous that I have Johan all to myself. Don't you even dare think of getting between us,' Tayna thought.

"Ah, sorry, Lester. We were just getting ready to see the Prince and his companions off," Johan said, letting go of Tayna.

"Well, I believe they will be ready to leave within the hour," Lester said, motioning the maids to get to work.

Tayna hugged Johan's right arm. "Come on, Johan. I want to see the Prince off," Tayna said, pulling her husband along.

"Tayna, I can walk on my own," Johan chuckled.

"Well, it's your fault that I'm this way now and you said that you love me, so you're going to have to deal with this," Tayna giggled.

Lester rolled his eyes as the maids gave a disgusted look at Tayna.

'She didn't want to be breathing the same air as his Lordship's for the last six years and now she is suddenly madly in love with him?!' Lester thought as he followed after them. Once they were out of sight the maids began to talk.

"It's like she's trying to seduce him," the blonde hair maid whispered.

"Shhh! She might be listening," a brunette maid shushed the blonde.

"That bitch has been cold towards his lordship for six years. Now suddenly she's all over him," the black-haired maid grumbled.

"You saw how big he was. No woman could handle that," the blonde maid said, remembering the size of his Lordship's member ramming into his Ladyship's pussy.

"Yeah... She must have never seen his manhood before and she is now obsessed with it," the brunette maid said with a hint of envy.

The blonde maid sighed. "Why can't a man like his Lordship come and have his way with me?" the maid asked.

"You'll get over it, Anna. You need to focus on your work. Not some rich lord that could have any woman he wanted," the black-haired maid said.

Anna, the blonde maid, huffed. "But what if he falls in love with me? And then I—"

"It isn't happening, Anna. Besides, his lordship has a wife, and she has him wrapped around her little finger. She may have been stupid before, but now that she knows that his Lordship is a stud. She's going to protect what's hers," the brunette said.

Anna pouted. "Fine, fine. I'll just have to be subtle about it."

"Anna, you're playing with a dragon here. If Lady Tayna gets the slightest whiff of your flirting. She will make you pay in ways you can't imagine," the black-haired maid said.

"Bri, it will be fine. I can make him fall in love with me," Anna said, smiling widely.

Brianna, the black-haired maid, sighed. "I'm going to ask to be transferred to a different manor," Brianna said while grabbing a washcloth.

"I'll join you, Bri," the brunette maid, whose name was Rachel, said.

Anna scoffed, "Cowards!"

The other two shook their heads as they began cleaning the table and placed down some clean silverware, while Anna cleaned out the fireplace.

35