Vol.1 Ch.09 Now We’re All Alone. 🦴
16.9k 16 233
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three of the Elliannas' went over to Hiro and ushered him to his side of the room with an excited look on his face. As for Ryan the other three were slowly pushing him towards his bed.

"W-what are you doing Ellianna."

"We are here to help cleanse you, Ryan." Ellianna on the left said while holding his arm.

"Your body is covered in sweat and dirt after such a long day." the one on the right said while pushing his shoulder.

"I-I can wash myself, I wouldn't want to inconvenience you Ellianna." Ryan tried to put up some last bit of resistance to Ellianna's charm. A resistance that was crumbling fast as Ryan's arousal was starting to take hold of his body.

"Oh, you could never inconvenience us, our Chosen One." Ellianna in the middle said with a seductive voice and a mischievous smile. As she pushed Ryan to sit on the bed while the other two were holding my arms so I couldn't move.

"Yeah you're right, let's make sure we don't mess anything up while we help cleanse him." the one on the right said while pouring water from a jug onto a cloth and wiping off Ryan's body. 

The only clothes that were on Ryan were the elven boxer briefs they gave him this morning. 

"Once a person has been cleansed it's easier to teach them about the ways of the Chosen One."

***

"Ooh!" Hiro grunted loudly from the other side of the room. He was completely naked and looked like he just orgasmed as well. As they tucked him into his bed.

"W-w-wait I-I can-n go a-another ro-ound." As Hiro struggled to stay awake.

"Ssshhh. Now rest Chosen One." Ellianna said while placing a hand on Hiro's forehead. Which made Hiro pass out cold.

***

Ryan suddenly felt his briefs yanked down to his ankles and he gasped at the feeling of Ellianna's soft bare skin against his throbbing cock. Ellianna's hand was slowly stroking his cock with the cleansing cloth in between them.

"Now we should have no more distractions between us," Ellianna said with a smile as she grabbed Ryan's cock with both hands and started jerking him off.

"U-Uhhhhh!" Ryan groaned as his cock grew harder and longer as he was getting so turned on, he didn't know how much more he could last, under Ellianna's skilled hands.

"You look like you need to do an internal cleansing as well." Ellianna on the right said with a grin before taking care of Ryan's backside.

"N-No... I can do that on my own..." Ryan tried to deny Ellianna's touch but she gripped his waist tightly and forced him to sit on his butt with his legs spread apart.

"It's fine if you can trust me," Ellianna said as she erotically licked her lips. As she continues to work on Ryan's ass with the cloth in between their bodies. As the one in front of him was working his cock. As her hands pumped faster and faster on his shaft. His hips began to rock back and forth and he neared orgasm.

"Aaahhh! N-No! Don't!" Ryan said as the last Ellianna gripped his hair.

"Just let go, Ryan," Ellianna whispered as she continued to jerk him off.

"OH FUCK!" Grunted Ryan.

As Ryan's breath came in short gasps and his body tensed up as he felt a sensation he had never experienced before as his cock erupted for the first time today. His body trembled as his cum shot across the room. It wasn't like any orgasm he had before in his life!? It spread out from his crotch and seemed to envelop his whole body from head to toe as the sensation lingered. It felt better than anything he'd ever felt before. This strange orgasm seemed to go on for much longer than usual. Ryan's mind was a complete blank as he tried to comprehend what he was experiencing.

"Oh my!" Ellianna said as she pulled the cloth away from Ryan. "Hmm, it seems you're still going strong,"

Licking her lips as she looked at Ryan's rock-hard cock. "Let's get to work ladies," she stated, and all of her duplicates went when to work on Ryan's body with their magic fingers.

"W-Wait." Ryan tried to protest but his body was still feeling an amazing sensation again all over and couldn't resist.

"Yes?" Ellianna asked as she was busy touching his chest with her magic hands.

"I-I t-think-k I'm g-good Ellianna." Ryan tried to reason with her. He noticed a strange soreness under his nipples now. It felt like there was a hard little ball there, and it ached slightly as she touched it.

"Oh really? And why do you think that?" She asked as she started to finger around his nipple and pinched them hard, which brought Ryan another amazing sensation he never felt before and it surprised him.

'The fuck!? Why do my nipples feel so GOOD!?' Ryan was panicking as he desperately tried to wiggle free from Ellianna's grasp. 'How does this feel better than my dick!?'

"Why are you moaning, Ryan?" Ellianna said as she continued to touch his nipples.

"Uuuhh! B-Because... Uhhh! Th-That's wh-what t-they s-s-seem to b-be w-doing!?" Ryan panicked as he was reaching his climax fast.

"Naughty boy," Ellianna said as she moved over to Ryan and straddled his waist.

She started to stroke Ryan's cock again as she kissed Ryan passionately. As she stroked his cock and kissed Ryan deeply. He couldn't take it anymore.

"FUUUCK!" Ryan yelled as he blew his load across the room with his eyes rolled up in his eye sockets from his soul-shaking orgasm.

"Oh yes!" Ellianna giggled and laughed as she licked up Ryan's cum from her hand. "Looks like that's enough cleansing for tonight. Sleep well, Chosen One."

"Hah, hah, hah, haah." Ryan could only heavily breathe while lying there surrounded by the Elliannas'.

'W-What the fuck just happened to me?' Ryan thought with a bit of clarity after his climax.

Ryan was exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately after his heart rate dropped down. Ellianna cleaned up the rest on Ryan and put him to bed.

***

Ellinna

Ellinna 

233