Vol.1 Ch.47 Breaking Tradition 🦴
6.9k 6 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of all the things to happen to Percy. In his wildest dreams, he never thought he would fall in love with a wolfkin female. But here he was, falling head over heels for the beautiful and charming wolfkin, Dalia, who was sitting in his lap.

"Alright. But are you sure you're okay?" Percy asked in concern.

"There you go again, asking if I'm alright. Stop worrying about me, and let's continue where we left off." Dalia said with a mischievous tone.

'I guess I should mark my little wolf one more time.' Dalia thought with a blush.

The wolfkin got up from Percy's lap and went on all fours with her tail up. Dalia aimed her butt in his direction as she was presenting herself in the beastkin tradition that all consenting partners used. Percy got a beautiful view of Dalia's pussy. It was pink, hairless, and wet. He just sat there admiring her while Dalia wasn't sure what was taking so long for her little wolf to claim her. She looked behind her to see the boy looking at her with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. He was enjoying the view but he wasn't sure what Dalia was doing.

"Ummm, Lady Dalia? I thought you wanted to mark me again by taking the lead," Percy asked nervously.

"Geez! You want me to mark you, right? Well, go ahead! Do it! I won't stop you," Dalia said in a playful manner.

"Oh! Well, I'm not complaining, but I thought you wanted to take control?" Percy asked with an eyebrow raised.

"T-That's what I'm doing. I'm presenting myself to you willingly... duh!" Dalia replied, annoyed at Percy.

"Willingly?... Ohhhhhh! OH!" Percy finally understood what Dalia was doing as he moved slowly towards her.

"Now you're getting it! I thought humans were smarter than th-agh..." Dalia was teasing Percy until she started to blush when she felt his fingers brushing against her lower back.

"Let's take off your clothes," Percy said with a grin.

"R-Really? Why?" Dalia asked with a worried expression. Normally she would be all for disrobing and getting naked. She thought clothes were annoying and got in the way of fighting. But the idea of exposing her bare flesh was a little nerve-wracking.

"So, we can get closer. I want to see you, Lady Dalia. All of you... again. All those times when you were naked before me. I tried to be respectful. But now, I can finally admire your beauty without worrying about making you uncomfortable. Let me see you... please." Percy whispered into her ear.

The wolfkin felt a shiver run down her spine as Percy ran his hands over her shoulders and down her arms.

"Alright... if you insist..." Dalia whimpered.

Percy smiled and leaned in close to her and kissed her neck. He began pulling her clothes off slowly. Dalia felt the straps of her nightie being pulled down, and soon she found herself completely exposed before him. Her breasts, her legs, her butt, her entire body was on full display for him. She blushed bright red as he stared at her. Percy then removed his shirt then he pulled down his underwear, letting his hard cock pop out and stand proudly between his legs.

Dalia was mesmerized by his member and couldn't help but lick her lips.

'Gods, why does it have to be so sexy and big? I still can't believe how big human males are... I mean, it's almost twice the size of a beastkin male. B-But I'm a warrior! I can handle this little wolf with ease. Just remember that I'm the alpha in this room.' Dalia thought.

"Lady Dalia... You're beautiful. You're perfect. You're amazing," Percy said as he kissed her neck and licked her shoulder.

"Ohhh... H-How do you humans make these words sound so nice?" Dalia whispered.

"Because we love the ones we're talking to. Now, how about we make some new memories, hmm?" Percy asked while stroking her soft hair, causing her arms to slide to the side making her upper half lean on the bed.

"Ohhhh... A-And how are you humans so big down there? Mmmmmmm!" Dalia moaned while feeling his hands gripping the sides of her hips.

"Hm?... I was born with this thing. Also..." Percy grabs Dalia's legs and rolls her over onto her back before she can react.

"ACK!?... Little Wolf!? What are you doing!?" Dalia exclaimed with a blush while lying on her back.

The wolfkin wasn't used to presenting her belly to her mate, as it was considered a submissive position. But she was the alpha in this relationship and should have taken the lead. She was going to complain but stopped when Percy laid on top of her. His hands wrapped around her body, pulling her in close as his face rested against hers. Dalia felt like she was melting, and all her fears and anxieties washed away.

"Now we can both look at each other. You can see all of me, and I can see all of you. No hiding, no secrets. Just us. Just us together," Percy whispered softly into her ear.

'B-But this is such a weird position. I don't understand humans sometimes. Why does he like to make things complicated? He can see all of me. That's a good thing. Why would I ever want to hide anything from him?' Dalia thought with a bewildered expression. She just wanted to mark her mate's cock and be done with it. This was way more complicated than she thought it would be.

"O-Okay, little wolf. Just... Just mark my pussy already," Dalia whimpered while averting her gaze.

Percy nodded and positioned himself between her legs. The beastkin blushed and looked down. Watching her mate place his dick on her pussy lips.

'Why am I so nervous?' Dalia thought while feeling her heart racing.

"Ack! Agh! Please hurry!" Dalia moaned as the head of his cock slowly entered her vagina.

Percy gently slid himself into her until his tip was all the way in. He then carefully pushed half of his shaft inside her. He paused briefly, letting her adjust to his size.

"Phew! You are so tight and warm. Goddess, you feel amazing," Percy panted as he began thrusting slowly.

Dalia couldn't believe how amazing it felt. The way his member rubbed against her insides, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her moans grew louder as she felt him push deeper and deeper inside her. A part of her wanted to be the alpha and take charge. But another part of her really liked this position. She was lying flat on her back with her legs spread wide open, and Percy was lying on top of her. The way he was looking down at her with a smile on his face made her heart race faster. She'd never seen a mating ritual like this before, and the feeling was so intense and overwhelming that she couldn't bring herself to complain.

"Ohhh, fuck me, little wolf! Yes! Fill me! Ah!" Dalia moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and spread her legs wide open. This helped Percy enter her with ease.

"Ahhh... Mm! Ah! Aaah!" Dalia moans loudly as Percy slowly pushes his way in deeper. "Noo! Too deep! Aaagh!"

"H-Hold on for a second, Dalia," Percy said as he stopped. He grabbed her legs and lifted Dalia up as he fell backward on the bed. All of a sudden Dalia was on top of Percy with only the tip of his penis inside her.

"AAAHH!? W-Why did you do that!? E-Eeeek!" Dalia exclaimed with a blush when Percy grabbed her ass.

"Sorry!? I just thought you being on top would be better for us both!" Percy said with a sheepish grin.

Dalia looked around and noticed that she was in the dominant role now. Her legs were straddling him, and the tip of his member was inside her. This was the position she didn't know females could take.

'He was supposed to ride me, and we’d be done by now! He's making no sense? Why are human males so complicated?!' Dalia thought with a puzzled expression but when the tip of his cock pressed against her g-spot, her mind became hazy.

"Oooooh, Gods!" Dalia moaned loudly while arching her back and pushing her butt out.

"Ah! Can you shake your hips, Lady Dalia? And make sure you move your pelvis in circles. It'll feel good if you do it right," Percy panted while holding her waist.

"Oh... alright... if you say so," Dalia said with a nod and tried moving her hips in a circular motion while keeping her pussy clenched tightly around his shaft. She didn't want him slipping out and ending this amazing feeling.

"Mmmmmm!" Percy moaned while stroking Dalia's hips.

"Oooh... T-This! Aunh! Isn't what I expected." Dalia said with a blush as she started moving her hips around faster.

'His cock is stirring me up!? I-I think I like this! Aaagh! Oh! Ooh! Uuuh! Mmm! Yesss! Gnnn! Gah! Aaaaggh!' Dalia moaned loudly while shaking her hips around while Percy's dick slowly started to slide deeper inside her pussy. With only half of it in her, Dalia felt her pussy stretching wide open.

'Aaah! There's more? O-Oh, Gods! My pussy feels like it's going to burst! I can feel my pussy spreading wider than it normally does! I-I don't think I can ever go back to being a normal wolfkin!' Dalia thought while moaning loudly. With her heart rate racing, Dalia tried to keep a calm mind. The only thing she could hear was her own heavy breathing and moans.

"You're doing great, Lady Dalia!" Percy said with a smile while grabbing her ass and gently pushing down so she was completely impaled on him.

"Th-That's because of you! You're amazing!" Dalia said with a blush while looking at Percy.

"I see that. Your thighs are trembling. And you're panting really loud. Seems like I'm doing something right," Percy said with a satisfied smile.

Dalia blushed and looked away from Percy. 'He knows I'm enjoying this? I need to show this little wolf who's the alpha here. Aunh! Maybe I should move faster? Yeah! That's a good idea!' Dalia thought while speeding up her movements. Her clit was getting hard as she moved back and forth. Her instincts were screaming at her to keep going as she started pounding her cunt up and down on his cock. Smashing her pelvis onto his, trying her best to hit that one spot deep inside her that would drive her wild. The wolfkin could feel Percy's cock bumping against her cervix every time she bounced on his lap.

'Aaaaaggh! It's too much! This is way different from what I'm used to!' Dalia screamed internally. She'd never had a partner who'd filled her up so completely.

"AUNGH! S-SO BIG! Aaah! AAAAAHHHH!" Dalia screamed out while slamming her hips back and forth.

"Gnng... Uuuh! Lady Dalia! You're so TIGHT! OOHH!" Percy said with a groan.

"Y-Yes? O-Okay! M-Move yours! M-More!" Dalia said with a blush.

"Mmm! Okay, okay!" Percy said with a sheepish grin before thrusting his hips forward and slamming his full length all the way inside Dalia in one go.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Dalia screamed out loudly as she felt Percy's entire length slide deep inside her tight pussy.

'My gods! This feels so good! I've never had someone fill me up like this! It's like... he's going deeper and deeper! His big cock is making me feel like I'm going to explode! Aaah! I love it! I want more! More! MORE!' Dalia thought while grinding her hips.

They were going at it for a while with Dalia moving faster and faster as her pussy adapted to Percy's size. And he was in heaven as he lay there trying not to blow his load. Percy instinctively reaches up to grab Dalia's bouncing breasts. And Dalia moaned loudly when Percy's hand found her left nipple.

"A-Ahhh! T-That's it... keep doing that! A-And harder!" Dalia exclaimed as her head snapped back when she felt the assault of pleasure that rocked her body.

"I-I don't know if I can hold on much longer," Percy groaned while pumping his hips up and down.

"Mm! I'll help you then! Keep fucking me!" Dalia ordered with a moan.

With that, Dalia grabbed Percy's ass and pulled him closer. And Percy was more than willing to comply. He watched how hard Dalia's tits bounced around and made him want to slam his hips into her faster and harder than ever before.

"Ah! Ah! A-AAAHH! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!" Dalia yelled out while slamming her hips back and forth.

"I can't hold it! I-I'm gonna cum!" Percy shouted out as he pushed his hips up as high as he could, which lifted Dalia's whole body off the bed.

"A-AHH! N-No! C-Cum inside! P-Please!" Dalia begged while riding his dick harder than ever.

As they were making love, Dalia felt something warm gush inside her. She looked down between their bodies and saw a large amount of white liquid flowing out of her pussy. The warmth spread through her body and made her feel even hotter. Then she looked up at Percy and saw him panting.

"AAAAUUUUUNNNNNGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" Percy yelled out while firing off ropes of cum inside Dalia's pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Dalia yelled out while feeling Percy's hot semen pumping inside her. 'BY THE GODS! I'M CUMMING!? THIS IS SO AMAZING! IT FEELS LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS ON FIRE FROM ALL OF HIS HOT SPERM!'

Dalia continued to ride Percy's cock until both of them collapsed on top of each other. As Dalia lay there panting, she was shocked to find herself still wet.

'What the hell?' Dalia thought as she realized that Percy's cum was leaking out of her pussy.

"I guess my little wolf marked me? Hehehe..." Dalia chuckled as she pulled Percy's head closer to hers so she could kiss him.

Once they caught their breaths, Dalia rolled off Percy and pulled him close.

"Lady Dalia, that was amazing," Percy said while looking into Dalia's eyes.

"It sure was... Can I stay here? I really like it here," Dalia asked.

"Huh? O-Of course!... I-I mean, sure." Percy said with a smile as he tried to act cool in front of her.

"Hehe. So, you're fine with sharing the same bed with your Alpha? How bold of you little wolf," Dalia said with a smirk.

"Another beastkin tradition?" Percy asked.

"Yes. One that we can do without," Dalia explained.

"Oh? Well, I think I'm one for breaking traditions," Percy said with a devilish grin.

"You're such an animal... No wonder Quinus likes you so much," Dalia said while shaking her head.

"Come here. I want to cuddle with you while I fall asleep."

After about ten minutes, Percy was the first to fall asleep next to Dalia. And Dalia stared at the ceiling thinking about what just happened. She couldn't believe that she let another male fuck her. She swore to never let another male try to own her. She didn't want to get pregnant, either. But she found herself liking how he touched her. How he caressed her. How he cared for her. How he looked at her. How he felt inside her. She liked how he treated her, and she knew that he would treat her the same way no matter what. Somehow, it felt right. It was almost like she had been fated to be with him. And Dalia knew deep down that it wasn't just lust talking... She was in love with Percy and she wanted him to be her mate.

"Little wolf, you are special. I'm glad that you're mine," Dalia whispered as she kissed his forehead before falling asleep next to him.

137