Cover and Updates April 24th
8.9k 21 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rya-New-Cover-SMC.jpg

 Volume synopsis:

Volume 3: Rya fully embraces her feminine side and has fallen in love with Quinus after they saved the city during the Battle of the Roses. They stay in the city of Ironside for a month before Quinus' father sends a convoy for them. While Rya trained herself to become one of the strongest multi-elemental mages on the planet. She only was able to create an artifact called "The Seer Stone" which allows her to see what type of Mana Vein a person has.

But things begin to get complicated once Quinus realizes that the Prime Minister is hell-bent on him marrying the Divine Three princess (Hilda Stoneworthh) so they could have peace with their neighbors to their south. While Duke Alaric is hell-bent on revenge, due to the death of his son. Alaric knows he can't kill his nephew with a healer by his side. So, he wants to ruin their relationship by any means necessary.

***

Also, I got a discord!

April 24th, 2024

So I've been trying to clean up my earlier chapters that had a lot of grammatical mistakes. While I'm editing my earlier work I'll only be releasing one new chapter a week until I fix up Volume 1 and 2. It's going to take some time but if you wish to read my First Drafts of Volume 3, just hope onto my Patreon or Ko-fi.

Thanks!

September 26th, 2023

So, I'm slowly going through my earlier chapters trying to fix a lot of grammatical errors that I didn't realize I had in Volume One and Two. And the process mostly consists of listening to an audio playback with an AI voice. But I'm using a free option that takes time to render out.

So if you see a Vol.1 or Vol.2 in the chapter name that means I fixed most of the issues.

Thank you for your patience!

And ENJOY! 

********

July 12th, 2023

Just finished Volume 2 of my novel. And posting new chapters for I Got Isekai'd! will probably take a few weeks from the date posted.

There are a few reasons for this. 

The main reason for this is I'm giving early access to my patrons on Patreon.

The other is I'm going through my earlier chapters to fix some errors and to refresh my memory on the lore.

It's amazing what things you forget after writing your stuff. 

Anyway, thank you all. And I appreciate your support! 

*******************

May 10th, 2023

Update to the update!

So things have settled and now I have a routine. 

As of now, I'll be able to get a chapter out about every other day.

Thank you all for your patience.

Paul Michaels

*******

April 24th

Hey all,

I just wanted to give you guys an update on my current situation. 

So over the weekend, my partner gave birth to my first child. 🥳

What does this mean for my novels? 

It means my schedule is going all over the place for some time, obviously. And my usual daily uploads are most likely not going to be as frequent for a while. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, that I appreciate all of you and thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Paul Michaels

123