CH10: Implementation
119 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The plan to trick Su Charity into fighting Far Ao with an edited transmission of events wouldn’t work. While the idea had some merits, Yin Gwen wasn’t considered a very reputable source of her humanaphilia. Not that there was anything wrong with that; as a human, Vergil was very touched by her love for human culture and collection of country music.

 

So, his plan changed when he made his way to Su Charity’s cave system filled with legions of drones, a regime of psion servants, 12 Su clan bodyguards in the silver rank, and a familiar face.

 

Vergil punched a hole through a boulder and dropped one of the drones inside before taking on its appearance. With the sad grey clothes they normally wore, he looked the part. Maybe his muscles were a little larger and his body somewhat taller, but he appeared a drone. He was bald with dead eyes, which was the most important part of the disguise.

 

After he filled the hole, he debated killing Tyson before the man managed to infiltrate the psion inner circle and take over Su Charity. Gwen was back at the immortal cave cultivating a ki technique he managed to scavenge from the brand. While it wasn’t quite as effective as his own technique, it would do the job and work better for her. With Tyson in Su Charity’s court, Vergil didn’t have to worry about him taking over Gwen.

 

Jacob wasn't getting through easily with the number of guns in their cave system. Prenatal ki cultivation wouldn’t stop a bullet. That was something he was very confident in. Jacob certainly didn’t want to risk it.

 

If Jacob was in the advanced stage of prenatal ki cultivation with Tyson, while neither was a match for Vergil alone, together was another story. Intermediate stage body refinement, peak stage mind refinement, and intermediate stage ki cultivation all prenatal gave him multiple options.

 

Vergil crossed into a crowd of drones and took on their dull gaze while Tyson stood out like a sore thumb. He thought about stabbing the guy but had a better idea. Far Ao hovered overhead.

 

“Far Ao, I didn’t know you would come to visit our mistress. Isn’t the Su’s young mistress out of the reach of the 6th son of the Far Clan head? Or do you think a mere resistance would entice our lady?” A Su clan member said.

 

Vergil watched a Su clan servant leave by himself. It was most likely leaving to inform the lady that Far Ao was here to see her. In other words, warning the Su clan was a waste of time.

 

Still, he couldn’t help but look at Tyson. The man had a hole through the chest the last time he saw him and was up like nothing had happened. Vergil had some interesting techniques. Still, Tyson only worked with opponents with great processors instead of good hardware or up-to-date virus protection. So the insane cordyceps nonsense he could get away with had to be limited to two techniques, and someone else had healing abilities. That was one of the advantages of working in a group.

 

Vergil would have to wait and see before he made a decision. A member of the other side likely could specialize completely in recovery.

 

“Out of my reach. Whose clan owns this pocket dimension?” Far Ao asked.

 

“Our clan paid for using this establishment, but it wasn’t with the young lady. A void pearl each bought our entrance because the Far clan couldn’t ask for more and maintain their reputation as one of the 4 great clans. Well, 3 in a few years since your clan continues to lose out to us. I was sorry to hear about your second uncle. Didn’t he fall exploring the Alayah ruins in the Tiamat Trench? He was one of the last Platinum rank experts you had left. When will another genius appear in your family capable of reaching such a height? Better spawn with many females, but I’m afraid you can’t afford our Su clan. A dowry for her would bankrupt your whole clan.” The Su clan member said.

 

Far Ao remained serene instead of defending his clan’s reputation. Vergil wasn’t sure what Tyson’s plan was, but it didn’t seem to involve getting Far Ao laid.

 

“Of the ruins, there is a rumor that Su Charity’s reverent Uncle Su Vast discovered something interesting in ruins. There are appraisers traveling in and out of the Su estate, with no one able to identify it. Didn’t my second uncle fall helping Su Vast secure the treasure, and yet there is no word about a cut of the treasure. It seems Su Vast is ungrateful to his fallen comrades.” Far Ao said.

 

Vergil sucked on his teeth. There was a good chance he wouldn’t have to do anything to send them after Tyson and the others. Asking dangerous questions with a half-controlled psion seemed to do the trick in implicating them. Just the same Vergil planned to help them along.

 

He started by killing another drone while the others were out of sight and taking on its identity. The reason was simple, he needed to change owners to the Su Clan servant.

 

Changing his shape became easier the more he did it. Unfortunately, there were many limitations, mostly based on his vital energy. In his current state, he had enough to transform 10 times into shapes that resembled his own. For instance, he couldn’t turn into a donkey but could become an ape if needed. However, becoming a psion was beyond him with his current vital energy, familiarity with psion anatomy, and practice with the technique.

 

That was ok because it wasn’t long before the Su clan member found an isolated location to feed on a drone. The bastard chose Vergil and moved swiftly. He didn’t notice Vergil’s hand pointing up or the black and yellow blade flowing from Vergil’s fingertips.

 

Shock and then terror filled the psion as Vergil turned his hand. Tentacles flew off after his blade sliced through the beak. Even if the psion knew a shielding technique, it was too late.

 

During feeding, it let down its guard. Its body slumped to the ground, and Vergil slowly carved a third eye on its forehead with wings. The eye was to throw them off and make them think it was the apes, while the wings looked cool. Then, for fun, he added the torso of a man and took a step back from his work. His Lord of terror blade painted the carving yellow.

 

Afterward, Vergil cultivated the psi released from the Su servant and hung out with the other drones. Why should he flee when he had the perfect disguise? Being seen skulking about away from the other drones would look suspicious, like Tyson no doubt appeared. Tyson had hair and still wore blue jeans from their home world.

 

Another Su clan member didn’t take long to find the body and quickly transmit the news.

 

“This symbol is like the eye of the apes. But they aren’t intelligent enough to produce this symbol. Look at the wings and torso; it reminds me of that old human state. The last of their resistance ended 300 years ago.”

 

“Distribute his drones amongst the others and,”

 

Vergil chose that moment to use the gathered psi from the downed servant to show Tyson with his palm glowing, about to touch another psion.

“I just received a delayed transmission, but it's fragmented and strange. The resistant with fur on its head had a hand that glowed. But what does it mean.”

 

Vergil cultivated the rest of the psi taken from his victim. Tyson was implemented as a possible murderer, and Vergil retained his cover. That’s when Vergil felt Tyson use his power; it felt like when Tyson tried to use it on Gwen.  

 

He was unfamiliar with the psi signatures of the psions around him and couldn’t pinpoint whose signature was whose. By causing this situation, he had allowed Tyson to pick off one of the psions and take control of him. That was a major setback.

 

“Check the drones’ for any sign of a human with hair. It may not be a resistant at all but an ape wearing human skin.”

 

After the psions looked over each drone, they divided the drones and left. Vergil lucked out and went with a Su Clan member instead of a servant.

 

She took them to a clean antechamber among the cave system carved out by telekinesis or possibly lasers. If that wasn’t worrying enough, she closed a stone door behind them covered in strange hieroglyphs that made his brain throb

 

The psion moved about, lighting candles that smelled like lavender before flipping through a holographic interface before deciding. An orchestra started playing.

 

Once those preparations were complete, she descended to lounge on an expensive-looking bed before resting her head on her hand. Lighter green round skin showed beneath her black leotard while her tentacles fluttered about lazily. Clearly, she wasn’t bothered by the death of the Su clan servant.

 

“Hello, drones, my name is Su Lily, and we will be best friends. Now strip for me.” Su Lily said once they were alone.

 

 

Vergil sighed; he knew this wouldn’t end well. So he removed his clothes and stood naked with a psion hovering over them, waving her tentacles.

 

She wasted no time taking care to look at their crotches.

 

“Harden,” Su Lily ordered, and the others started to get hard. He used shapeshifting to catch up and made himself bigger than the others.

 

The Su Clan psion had stopped at each cock, and until she found Vergil’s. Then, she removed many of the others until only three remained. He made sure to be a little larger than the others giving him 13 inches compared to the next largest at 12. It had been too long, and his vital energy felt roiling to go; he could use a good battle.

 

Lily’s light green tentacles spread out, and her beak opened wide.

 

She lunged tongue first and gathered him in her tentacles. He held his hand to the side and pointed at her, ready to make a blade.

 

Her tentacles wrapped around him, and her tongue pulled his cock toward her beak. She was way more forward than tender Gwen. It made him feel like 007 but with hentai. After months without porn and constant danger, he felt like letting loose.

 

Lily’s tentacles shivered when he grabbed handfuls of them and pushed his way in. Her beak remained wide open as his cock entered her snug, warm passage. Rippling rings of tight soft flesh gripped him lovingly as her tongue wrapped around his meat stick. The lady was hungry, and he had a lot to give her.

 

He reached up while her tentacles wrapped around his torso and grabbed ahold of her black leotard. The fabric barely held her massive DD cup breasts in place.

 

Once he looked and asked why the brand handily filled him in on why psions had breasts. The answer was cultivation, and at the silver rank, they developed humanoid characteristics. As a result, she gained fabulously large breasts capped with juicy green inverted nipples. He pressed his face against them; they were incredibly soft and wonderful.

 

Lily’s juicy green titties bounced while Vergil rammed into her. Talk about deep throat; her beak took him to the base while her tongue wrapped around his balls. Her tentacles wrapped around him, pressing him hard against her while her titties pressed against his face.

 

Vergil brought his mouth to the massive light green inverted nipple and sucked on it. Lily swallowed his dick while her tongue slathered his balls. He pressed hard into her while her tentacles constricted around his body. The hook-covered suckers tickled against his rough skin while he pounded her throat.

 

With a loud pop, he dragged one of her massive nipples out from her soft areola slit and slurped it. Her nipples tasted salty and had a wonderfully slippery texture. As her nipples stood on end, it was getting harder to keep from cumming inside. The rings of her throat gripped him hard while he pounded away.

 

Vergil tried to cum, but her tongue wouldn’t let him, so he grabbed her other breast while tweaking her erect nipple and going for the other one. She seemed only a step away from going crazy, and he needed to cum.

 

Slowly she pulled away even as he pushed forward until he felt his dick pop out of her throat.

 

He grabbed her and pulled her close, but her beak was already shut. At that moment, he needed to bust a nut.

 

“Are you horny? Do you want to cum in my mouth?” Lily asked.

 

“Yes, open up,” Vergil yelled, and suddenly Lily’s mouth was open.

 

“You can talk,” Lily said.

 

Vergil rammed his cock into her tight throat; it felt warm and wet, and the rings were on point. He came hard and felt her tongue catch it. She practically made a cone and sucked him off while Vergil came, clenched his toes, and breathed. He slowly pulled himself out of her while her tongue went to work on his head.

 

“I didn’t know there were humans who could talk,” Lily said.

 

“I didn’t know there were psions with big green titties,” Vergil said.

 

He imagined pairing Gwen up with Lily as he lounged on Lily’s bed.

 

“I can’t tell Su Charity she would kill you to keep it a secret. We need to get you out of here; she plans to kill all the drones before leaving to attempt to ascend to the gold rank.” Lily said.

 

That was right; psions get a certain amount of vital energy when they consume a brain. It was needed to balance out their psionic power. A strong mind needed a moderately strong body.

8