CH14: Japanese School Girl Tentacle Hentai
208 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dream walking was a thing, and it was the Yin Clan’s specialty. Vergil learned that on day 8 in his recovery.

 

In all her psion glory, Gwen had him wrapped up in an absurd number of tentacles. Her pink tentacle hair was in disarray, and her green eyes glowed like starlight. They lay atop a bed over a sea of stars while gas giants rotated overhead. She gave him a look that said it all.

 

“My face fell off,” Vergil said.

 

“What,” Gwen said.

 

“I fought Tyson; he’s a human like me, except his power is fire and control. He’s the one who took control of Far Ao.” Vergil said.

 

“Did you win?” Gwen asked.

 

“It was satisfying,” Vergil said.

 

“What’s the state of the Su Clan forces?” Gwen asked.

 

“About that, I may have made one of their numbers into a familiar.”

 

The sea of sparkling stars went black, and a meteor crashed into one of the planets. So, Gwen was taking it better than he thought she would.

 

“Was it Su Charity?” Gwen asked.

 

The tentacles were tightening around him.

 

“No, I wouldn’t make that psychopath my familiar,” Vergil said.

 

She calmed down a little and gazed at him quizzically. Before her eyes lit up.

 

“I heard of a female gifted with glyphs with a habit of sealing herself in her room with particular types of drones. There are rumors that she does things with them.” Gwen said.

 

“Weren’t you talking about using a female drone body to have sex with me?” Vergil said.

 

“It was a test to see if you were worth my time. You passed, but I can’t trust you to go anywhere alone.” Gwen said.

 

Vergil blinked, then nodded. That was something he expected from a human woman but not Gwen. She didn’t seem the type to use soft power and tests. Then again, her fallen clan wasn’t very high ranking, so some caution isn’t strange.

 

“I’m not scared of your beak anymore,” Vergil said, pushing her down on the bed.

 

 

Gwen’s eyes widened when Vergil pressed his cock against her beak. How was that spontaneous? Her beak snapped open, and she pulled him in. He felt himself get swallowed to the base in one go. Gwen grabbed the sides of her white leotard and squeezed it until her big pink titties popped out.

 

Round dark grey nipples capped light grey skin mixed with small splotches of pink. Vergil grabbed big handfuls of her soft boob flesh and pinched her nipples between his fingers. Warmth suffused his fingers as he worked Gwen's breasts slowly. He felt his hands sink into her breasts as he groped and kneaded them.  

 

As he thrust into her soft gripping tunnel, her tentacles wrapped tightly around him. Every time he thrust into her, she pulled tighter.

 

“I thought of something we could do that humans used to enjoy,” Gwen said, and a skirt-wearing Japanese girl appeared in the dream realm. Gwen’s tentacles rose and shot after the girl.

 

The girl started to cry out in Japanese before Gwen stuffed a tentacle between the girl’s legs. Vergil felt his cock harden more than ever. The Japanese girl cried out as the slicking sounds of tentacles on Japanese pussy rang out.

 

Gwen reeled in the Japanese teen like a fish before sitting her in front of Vergil, touching the girl’s small breasts to Gwen’s massive titties. Vergil grabbed the girl’s skirt and flipped it up to see Gwen’s tentacles going to town on the girl’s soft Asian pussy. The girl cried out and whined while Gwen fucked her, and Vergil pressed hard but slow into Gwen.

 

“I love the taste of your cock.” Gwen said.

 

Vergil blinked. “Are you ok?”

 

“It has been a long time coming. Since I heard about your first transmission, I have had to hide my hentai collection from you. When we get back, we can watch it all together.” Gwen said.

 

That was hot as hell. Vergil leaned in and licked along Gwen’s tentacle, tasting the Japanese pussy. He increased his rhythm, matching Gwen’s, and felt the bed shake. Then he licked his thumb and stuffed it in the Asian schoolgirl’s tight asshole. She shrieked, and he came deep inside Gwen’s tight throat.

 

“Every drop,” Gwen said.

 

He felt her suck him dry as he fucked her throat. She wasn’t shy about it at all Gwen knew exactly what she wanted.

 

 

Gwen removed her tentacles from the Japanese schoolgirl she summoned in the dream world, and they sat on the bed together. He looked over at the Japanese school girl who looked back before giggling and saying something in moon speak.

 

“She’s what you would call a dream demon or succubus. They feed off the pleasure of their hosts in exchange for a place of residence. From now on, this is our dream landscape. So long as we supply our succubus with pleasure, she will keep this place together.” Gwen said.

 

“What’s the range?” Vergil asked.

 

“At the moment, 100km, but if we find more guests and upgrade it with pleasure points, that range can increase. The only problem is my race isn’t very sexual in nature. Most of the pleasure came from you. I was mostly curious.” Gwen said.

 

So they had a place to exchange information within 100km, and the range could be increased. That was incredibly useful.

 

“When I wake up, I will make you my familiar,” Vergil said.

 

“You better,” Gwen said.

 

 

Another stage of cultivation had been reached. Vital energy permeated Vergil’s cells, explosively driving his body to the advanced stage of the prenatal realm. The womb split apart, and he dropped down covered in fluids.

 

That’s when the pain hit. Even unconsciousness wouldn’t help him escape the pain of regrowing nerves. He shoved a branch in his mouth and bit down to muffle his screams as his body mind caught up to his body. Finally, after hours of incredible pain, the sensations began dying down.

 

He left the cave and made his way toward the leviathan vein. After he walked into the antechamber leading to the vein, he saw Jacob.

 

The blond man smiled, showing white teeth. “Where are you going?”

 

“I’m taking the leviathan vein and Lily back with me. I have my own goals to meet before we leave this place.”

 

“We can’t let you do that. You’re just like you used to be, always using force to get what you want. Think about it; all we need to do is wait, and we can walk into the Su clan treasury.” Jacob said.

 

While Jacob put on a brave face, he was filled with fear. Vergil was sure his former friend thought Vergil wouldn’t get back up. Tyson hopefully spread plenty of misinformation. It was also possible he thought Burst had some healing factor to it. Honestly, who wouldn’t get some form of healing besides the most specialized of specialized DPS or Tank?

 

Jacob and Tyson were both extremely valuable for fear. He could feel his Lord of Terror technique brush against the mid-stage of the mortal killer realm. Odds were better than zero that if he could terrify a few more powerful individuals, he could reach Earth Erupting before leaving the Leviathan Vein realm.

 

With that in mind, it was normal to make his next decision.

 

“Taking the vein doesn’t affect our ability to sneak in if Tyson did his job and captured Su Charity,” Vergil said.

 

The fear increased minorly. There was something Jacob didn’t want Vergil to know.

 

Vergil raised two fingers wanting to unleash his terror blade but held back. Instead, he stood tall and glared down at Jacob, using his size to intimidate his former friend. Once again, there was a slight increase in fear.

 

They glared at each other for a few heartbeats before Jacob broke.

 

“Tyson can’t take over Su Charity.”

 

“What!” Vergil said before turning and punching a stalagmite. The ground spike exploded, raining shrapnel all over the antechamber.

 

“Why can’t he take her over?”

 

“She has the latent ki of an initial stage natal realm cultivator. I guess it’s from eating a ludicrous number of brains.” Jacob said.

 

“Then why didn’t you kill her. Tyson should be strong enough; killing her should be easy.” Vergil said and shook his head. “Since he isn’t here, you probably tried and failed. I’m lucky the psions didn’t kill me in my sleep.”

 

“They tried the branches wouldn’t let them,” Jacob said.

 

The odds were good that Jacob also tried to kill him. However, branches from the Black Goat weren’t so easily bypassed.

 

“Then the only choice is to confront Su Charity,” Vergil said.

 

Vergil turned around and walked back towards the antechamber where he had recovered. Jacob followed dutifully behind him.

 

“So where is Tyson now. Did he get away ok, or was he hurt in the process? If Su Charity could hurt him, she must be on another level.” Vergil said.

 

“Nothing Tyson did was effective. But killing her won’t do us much good either. If she dies, the remaining Su Clan members, Lily included, could be punished and demoted in the clan. Su Charity is a seedling, according to Su Lily. That means she is more valuable than the other members.” Jacob said.

 

Vergil picked up one of the branches and checked it. The branch was black, jagged, and felt evil to the touch. Faint red veins covered the limb pulsing with red sap.

 

“What are you going to do with that?” Jacob asked.

 

Violence had become common.

 

Vergil thrust it through Jacob’s chest. A vast wave of fear filled Vergil far more than ever before.

 

“So fast,” Jacob said.

 

“Either you weren’t phasing, which would be stupid, or the limbs from Black Goat’s Embryo bypassed your phasing. I wonder which it is. Are you incompetent, or did I get lucky?”

 

“Why?” Jacob said.

 

“You were useful enough to keep around before, but since you can’t help me subdue Su Charity, you aren’t very useful. Who would want a healer who withheld their healing? You would have waited for an opportunity to let me die. Who knows, you might have even helped me out a couple of times to rebuild our trust. Then, you would have ensured I wouldn’t get better after I was good and reckless. No, I don’t think I need someone like you. Since Tyson is useless, I might send him on his way too.” Vergil said.

 

Jacob stepped out of his body, and Vergil punched out with ki. One of Jacob’s arms shattered into motes of light before Vergil’s former friend dropped to the ground.

 

Vergil smashed Jacob’s head to pieces and left the body behind. Jacob’s astral projection might help him steal a body, but he must cultivate again from scratch. Unfortunately, plenty of mindless drones were around, so he failed to finish the job. Jacob would be back.

 

He checked his gun before entering the antechamber where the Leviathan Vein was kept. One of the largest Psions he had ever seen sat on a throne of shattered human skulls.

 

“So, the strange human has awakened. Be a dear and present your head to me. I could use a light snack.” Charity said.

 

“What do you weigh, 4 or 5 tons? There is no way those skulls can support your weight. So this must be an illusion.” Vergil said.

 

 

 

He stepped aside as a massive tentacle slammed down, cracking the stone and shaking the room. Vergil swiped his hand and used his terror blade. The massive tentacle fell away with a meaty thump.

 

The tips of two new tentacles sprouted before dividing into two smaller tentacles.

 

“Flattery will get you nowhere. Your kind is food, nothing more.” Su Charity said.

 

Vergil snatched her tentacle off the ground and took a bite.

 

The psion's many waving tentacles froze as Vergil scarfed down the appendage. He could feel his body greedily take in the information. A part of him understood the fundamental nature of the tentacle and how to alter his body to form them. Still, he needed more.

 

“Keep them coming; you taste great,” Vergil said.

 

He felt a seed of fear bury itself in the psion’s psyche. It charged a laser, and Vergil shot forward and took four tentacles, dove under the laser before it could fire, and took more tentacles. Even as her body recovered before his eyes, Vergil could tell she was losing resources. He tossed another of her tentacles in his mouth and slurped it down. A blueprint of the psion slowly filled out while he fought.

 

He noticed her recovery rate slowed down while he fought her. None of the other psions came in to disturb the fight, leaving them alone together.

 

“Stop; what do you want?”

 

“I want the black sarcophagus in the Su Clan treasury,” Vergil said.

 

She paused for a long time before sending him a transmission he really didn’t like. “It left,” Su Charity said.

 

All he saw was red, and when he finally came to Su, Charity’s beak was crunching between his teeth. Blood and tentacles covered the walls, and his body was processing psions.

 

As it turned out, it was not an illusion. It left, as in the sarcophagus left on its own, and the Su Clan couldn’t stop it. So obviously, the answer was to power up and rob the Su Clan.

 

He took a shovel and dug out the leviathan vein before walking over to Lily while wearing Jacob’s face.

7