Chapter 44 【NSFW/18+】
372 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My turn... my dear husband ♡." Eura laid down on the bed and then spread her legs.

I stood in front of Eura's beautiful body and put my cock inside.

"Nn…♡"I put myself all the way into her, and she moaned as she reached up with both hands to hold onto me.

"Aah…♡"

I began to thrust, and Eura let out another long moan. Then, she wrapped her legs around my back.

"Ah… Ah…!! A-Ah…!!"

Her voice got louder and louder, reaching its peak in a matter of seconds.

"Ah… Good… Good…!! It feels good!! Aah!!"

"It feels goood!! Inside me, inside me! My husband's cock inside me! It's hitting me in the right spot ♡! It's hitting me in the right spot!!"

Eura's hips moved in perfect rhythm with my thrusts, and she felt so good I thought my head would explode.

"Ah, ah…! I'm cumming…! I'm…! Ah…!! Ah, ah…! Yeah, keep going… ♡ It feels so good… so good…!! Inside, just like I wanted…!! I'm cumming…! I'm…! I'm…! Cumming…!!"

Eura's vagina clamped down on my penis, and she came while screaming. Eura's vagina produced an indecent amount of love juices, and as it splattered my waist, it made a lewd sound.

"Haa… haa…"

As Eura panted, she made a satisfied expression.

"Not enough... I still want more ♡" Eura grinned with a smile that was unlike her, and she looked at me with a look of anticipation.

"Hey, what the hell? It should be my turn next." Ruvia said with an unhappy expression.

"Dear husband, I'll ride you so hard you won't be able to forget it. ♡" Eura muttered with a Cheshire cat's grin on her face.

"…The hell do you mean by 'dear husband'!?" I glared at her, and then I looked at Ruvia, who was pouting. "Ruvia, you'll get your turn, don't worry about that."

"Just for tonight... I want to be master's wife..." Eura said, unable to hold it in any longer.

"Haah... fine, fine. I'll be your husband for now. Ruvia, sit on my face. I'll lick your ass for now." I said, and Ruvia jumped on my face with a happy expression.

"Hnnn~ ♡" Eura moaned as she rode my erect shaft in her pussy.

Ruvia put his hands on my head and bent his body. I plunged my tongue into his rear entrance.

"Hyaa~ ♡ What a wonderful feeling~" Ruvia cooed as I gently stimulated his anus with my tongue.

"Ohh~ ♡" Eura raised a sweet voice as she let my cock thrust into her all the way to the base.

Eura's vaginal muscles began to contract, stimulating my penis. I felt her constantly massaging and gripping me tightly as I dug deeper into her core.

"Ah, ahh~ The feeling of your penis is too good… ♡ I love my dear husband's penis, ♡" Eura happily moaned as she continued to ride me.

"Haaah~ ♡ Dear husband… dear husband… your big cock is spreading me open~! It's rubbing against my insides, aah~ ♡ it feels so good~ ♡" Eura sweetly smiled as she continued to bounce back and forth.

"Hnng- I'm about to cum, Eura." I groaned, feeling myself about to reach climax.

"You can cum inside me. There's no need to hold back~" Eura whispered playfully into my ear as she continued to bounce up and down on my penis.

"I'm cumming, Eura." I thrust upwards as hard as I could, causing Eura to scream in pleasure.

"No, dear husband! Not yet! Let's do it together!" Eura panicked, which caused her to go into overdrive.

"Dear husband!" Eura loudly moaned as she felt my cock twitch inside her. Her pussy began to spasm around my cock as she climaxed, causing my orgasm to last even longer.

"So amazing…" Eura sighed once we both finished.

"Yaay~, It's finally my turn ♡," Ruvia exclaimed happily.

Eura got off of me and collapsed in the bed, lying beside me.

"Master, let's do it... like dogs ♡." Ruvia crawled to the edge of the bed, his asshole twitching from anticipation.

I pulled Ruvia's ass cheeks apart, which caused his asshole to gape.

"I'm putting it in," I said before pushing my cock into his asshole, causing him to let out a girly moan.

"Hnnghhhh-" His cock spurted out semen as I pushed my dick into his ass.

"I'm sho-ryy mas...ter... I came... ... too... soon... Haa-" Ruvia muttered as he gripped the sheets.

"You horny slut." I said before bucking my hips into his ass repeatedly.

"Haaa-aaah~, so good... Master is so big ♡." Ruvia moaned loudly.

"Shut up," I said, slapping him in the ass.

"Hya-aaah~-, that feels gh...ood, master." Ruvia moaned as he continued to grip the sheets.

"I'm cumming, Ruvia," I said, pulling out of his ass.

"Please cum on my face, master ♡," Ruvia panted as he rolled onto his back.

"I'm cumming." I said as my cock began to spurt out semen.

"Hyaa-ah~♡" Ruvia's body twitched as he felt my semen land on his face.

I pushed my cock inside his ass once more, pushing it all the way inside him and making him shudder in pleasure.

"Aaaaah, Master! It's hitting me! It's hitting… the right spot…" Ruvia moaned as he began to feel my cock deep inside his body.

"Fuaaah- ♡. Your... cock... feels... so good in... me..." Ruvia moaned as I fucked him.

"Aah-ah~, so big... right in the spot." Ruvia moaned as my dick continued to hit his prostate.

"You like this, huh?" I asked.

"Yess~, more... I want more." Ruvia answered.

"You're a slut." I said before slamming my cock into him as hard as I could.

"Haa-aah~, I'm going to cum again... ♡" Ruvia moaned.

"Yesss! More! More~! I'm a slutty dog! I'm my master's bitch! I'm a slutty doggy for my master!! Nghhhh~♡" Ruvia moaned as his penis pointed straight up and spurted his seed on his chest.

"I'm cumming again," I muttered as I painted Ruvia's insides with my cum.

"Eheheh~♡ My master's cum is so warm ♡." Ruvia smiled happily.

"Haaah~♡" He groaned, laying down in exhaustion.

"Masterr♡, let me clean your dirty cock♡." Ruvia cooed before licking my cock.

"Master's penis tastes really good… I'm happy with it ♡." Ruvia looked over at me and smiled as she licked my cock.

"Haaah~♡ This is quite the heavenly taste ♡." Ruvia moaned as she continued to lick my cock.

"I want to be with the master for all eternity ♡. I love you, master♡." Ruvia looked at me with a face filled with love as she licked my cock. He sucked the remaining semen on my cock and licked it clean.

I pushed him forward and pinned him to the bed, deeply kissing him as I sucked on his tongue. Ruvia moaned loudly into the kiss as the two of us continued to make out.

"I'll do whatever you want, master," Ruvia said as I kissed him again and bit lightly on his lower lip.

I smiled and kissed him harder as I let my hands roam all over his body.

"Hey! Hey! It's my turn next!" Aerith exclaimed, pulling me away from Ruvia.

Aerith pinned me to the bed and forced her tongue on my face.

I playfully swatted her away and snickered.

"Hey!" She said in a playful manner as she crawled up towards me and pinned me down again.

I put my hands on her hips before rolling to the side, causing her to switch positions with me.

I smiled mischievously as I rubbed her nipples with my fingers.

She let out an aroused moan as I pressed my lips against her neck.

My tongue made its way toward the nape of her neck, licking it up and down before going across to the other side and doing the same thing.

"Ahh! Please don't tease me! Just fuck me with that dick of yours!" Aerith begged, spreading her legs wide.

"Not yet. Let's take our time." I whispered while moving my lips toward her nipples. I sucked in one of her nipples, nibbling on it.

Aerith let out a small moan of pleasure as I grabbed her breast and stimulated her other nipple with my thumb.

"Mnnmmmh... ♡." She moaned.

Retracting my finger on her other nipple, I swirled my tongue around her nipple and moved my middle finger to her pussy.

I began to caress her pussy.

"Cumming ♡, ohhh, my love... fwah ♡... juices, it's coming, ooh, it's coming ♡, hnnggh ♡." Aerith moaned uncontrollably, her body shaking and twitching violently from the flood of pleasure she was receiving.

A powerful and overwhelming spray of her love juices shot out like a volcano, cascading down with strong intensity, flooding the space with desire. The liquid is pure white, glistening, and hot. It's like a fountain of pleasure erupting from the depths of her soul.

"Y-you... You made me squirt.. haah... that's the best squirt I've ever had." She panted, her body still shaking.

"T-the sensa... tions I'm feeling... I'm cumming again... just from the feeling of your fingers on my pussy... I can't hhhhnngg ♡." She moaned out. Her next orgasm arrived not even five seconds after her last one. It was as strong and overwhelming as her last one, her body trembling and shuddering again, her legs weakened, unable to support her weight.

She fell down onto the bed, exhausted, unable to move.

3