Chapter 2: A New Transfer Student
1.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Bzzzz* *Bzzzz*

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, walking to my wardrobe and changing my clothes to the new school uniform in Japan while wearing my black high thighs stockings. It looks cute! It's a type of sailor suit! Pretty comfy, I hope that the short skirt won't reveal my small cock in my black panty~

I heard my brother coming in with a sleepy look on his face saying "Wow I can't believe my dream of having a little Japanese sister has finally become true," as he walked up behind me putting his finger in my butt and took a photo of us while we were standing in front of the mirror. I moan a bit but now isn't the time for our little game~ So I told him that I needed to get to school quickly but he said just five more minutes so I said "Yes but hurry~"

I had to pull down my panty and my skirt so as not to make mess while he fingered my tight asshole in front of the mirror, I could feel his cock rubbing right between my thighs and against my hard and now erected cock. "Please hurry, brother~ *moan*," he replied by moving his hips faster as he thrust his cock in and out between my thighs. And kissing my neck while still fingering my asshole~

I used my left hand to hold my brother hips while my right jerked off my own cock. We both cum at the same time, shooting at the mirror he then took a photo of it.

"Roxy dear! Breakfast is ready!" Mom was calling me so my brother said "Go now, I will clean up the mess~" as he took a napkin and wiped off the cum dripping from my cock. "Y-Yes~" I said while still breathing heavily and proceeded to lift my panty and skirt up again.

I hopped downstairs kissing my mother on the cheeks and grabbing a piece of toast. I leave the house while still having the piece of toast in my mouth as I run to school. You must be asking "Hey you just got here and you didn't go to your school yesterday to check it out," well I did! On a quick Google search anyway~ b-but it was close to our house, okay? Oh and also father said that he had business to be taken care off so he left very early to work.

I got there quickly and it looked like I wasn't late *phew*

Before me was the school entrance, it looked a bit intimating but I took my first step forward at this new school! Other students also are in the campus of the school, few seems to be chattering while others are playing games. A new school year~

"Oh wow~" before me was the shoe locker. I replaced my ballet shoes with the uwabaki kind. They were very comfy~

"Where do I need to go next..." I remembered that I was in class 12A1 but I don't know where that was...

Suddenly someone bumped into me, making me fall down on my butt with a *thump*

"O-Ouch..."

"O-Oh sorry, are you alright?" A young man voice called out to me it seemed like he dropped his phone beside me so I picked it up for him "H-Here... It seems like you drop this and um, don't mind that~ It was my fault..." He was somewhat handsome with short black hair and about 1m75 in height, slim and a bit muscular. He got black eyes and a row of white teeth.

"Alright... And um are you a transfer student by any chance?"

"Oh huh? How could you know?" He stood up and lent me a hand so I took it and carefully stood up with him as not to make my cock visible.

"I forgot but my name is Hiroshi Ren"

"Oh um, mine is Roxy~ It was a pleasure to meet you and um... Could you lead me the way to class, please?"

"Sure, we're in the same class anyway"

Ren-kun showed me the way to class, it was on the second floor! I was glad that I didn't skip leg day.

*Ding Dong*

The school bell rings signalling start of class. Thanks to Ren-kun, I managed to get to my class on time and sat down at a table nearby a window at the end of the class. I was surprised to see Ren-kun sitting next to me.

When the teacher first came in, everyone in class stood up along with me and greeted her. She was our homeroom teacher.

"Today we have a new transfer student in our class! Roxy-san, could you come up here and introduce yourself to class?"

I was called up to the front of the class. I walked nervously with my hands in front of my skirt. I have always been in male uniform while in school so this was a bit new to me but I've always been used to this especially with my brother seeing me as his lil sis.

"U-Umm... Hi! M-My name is Roxy," well maybe my Japanese weren't that good "It's a pleasure to meet you all! I uhh... I hope that you all can support me with school work and get along well!" I blushed and kept my head down while saying that.

"Oh wow she's kinda cute"

"Yeah but a bit sad that she's a bit flat chested"

"Who cares right?"

"So cute!"

"Ugh, boys be boys..."

"But she really is cute~"

I faintly heard those gossips as I blushed deep red. "What a very nice introduction of yourself! Now go back to your seat!" I walked back to my seat, flopped down on the chair and covered my face in embarrassment.

I glance over at Ren-kun to see a visible smile on his face then he turns to me and says "Not bad introduction" and gives me a thumbs up.*Badump*

I felt a bit hotter and hotter, it was a similar feeling to when my brother would do dirty stuffs to me at home but this was different. But I don't know if he would be mad to find out that I was a guy... I have to make sure that no one finds out about this~

"Today is homeroom period so feel free to do anything you like"

*Phew*

The classroom has 40 students. The teacher, I remembered her name was Miss Okita? She seems pretty chill enough. I look around the class. I see a group of four boys, two are chatting while the other two are surfing their phone. I spot a group of girls laughing at something on their phone, I'm not really that good at Japanese but I could faintly make out 'kitten' and 'fall' so maybe they are watching funny cat videos, I want to be apart of that group!

But before that... A very beautiful and not to mention sexy girl walking up to my table as she flops down on the seat in front of me.

"Hey there! Glad to meet you, I'm Sakura!" She got long black hair that falls down to her waist, tall and slim with a very massive breasts probably E-cup and kind looking blue eyes as she smiles at me. She puts her hand forward waiting for my response.

"O-Oh um, h-hi Sakura-san. I am Roxy, a pleasure to meet you too!" I reached out with my hand and shaked hers. Her hand were soft and small like mine but it felt so smoother.

"Just call me Sakura, you don't have a friend here yet right?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Well don't worry! Because I can be your first friend and show you around the school! Does that sound good?"

"H-Huh? E-Err I..." Okay... I need to study more Japanese. I thought that learning the basics were good enough but nope! "I'm not very good at... Japanese, sorry~"

"That's fine, I can teach you!"

That was a relief... My first ever friend in this school! I feel like I'm going to make a lot of great memories here at this school! And I couldn't wait to begin!

18