Chapter 3: A Normal Day In School
1.1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Yaawwnn*

I guess school it still school but hey first period is empty so yay for that. When I looked over to see what Ren was doing, I saw him writing things down on his note pad. Well, I came in about a week late and missed the ceremony but I hope that I didn't miss much. I then turned my head to the window left of me, the school has a very huge and long running track with two soccer goals at the end of both sides. I saw some students doing their morning stretches with a P.E teacher, ah now that I think about it... P.E is gonna be hard if I don't want my secret to be exposed.

*School bell rings*

"Oh, sounds like class is starting," I looked around to see my new classmates getting into their seat.

"Stand up!" Sakura spoke those words when our math teacher walked in. Wait, Sakura? You're the class president?

"Good morning class"

"Good morning teacher!"

"Sit down class! Today we'll be-"

Class started and it was boring. Not that I don't like studying, I was kinda good at it! And for the life of me, some things that the teacher said didn't get through to me. So I sometimes asked the teacher to go slow and he did letting me to catch up a bit. Now I fear that missing one week is gonna make me a bit slow in class.

Math class ended and it was relief as I fall down on my desk feeling tired. It's recess now so I go out of the classroom.

"Hey, Roxy!"

"H-Hi Sakura"

"Want me to tour you around school?" Sakura is nice, she's friendly even though I'm a bit jealous of her body but that's fine.

"S-Sure!"

Sakura then spent her time making sure that I know the ins and outs of the school. It was massive! And when the tour ended as we headed back to class.

What's next? English and Biology, nothing too special only in English class that the teacher asked me to speak English in front of class and of course I smashed it! Hihi~

It's now lunchtime! I feel so starving... Everyone goes out of class including me all walk to the cafeteria. And it was spacious, Sakura told me that I could my food for free from the lunch lady and it would rack up in my school fee or something.

"Hmm... Udon..." I'd never tried eating Udon before, it looked like those instant pack ramen. So I picked it and I saw a whole bunch of vending machines that got sandwiches, sweets and soft drinks. Mom gave me some allowances so I popped in some yen to get myself a carton of orange juice.

I sat myself down at a nearby table with some girls. I like... break my chopsticks in two? I don't know since it was stuck. But I at least know how to eat ramen with chopsticks so Udon must be the same right?

I had to use my left hand to keep my long black hair from getting wet from the hot steam while holding chopsticks in my right to pick up the strands of noodles. I blow on it before eating.

"Mhmm~ So good~" Success! And Udon doesn't taste bad either! The broth was actually good when I took a sip of it. My face was hot and a bit sweaty from that so I took a napkin out of my chest pocket to wipe them off. Now I can check 'Eating Udon while in Japan for the first time!' off in my bucket list!

I took a straw and popped it in inside the carton of orange juice.

"Sure tastes weird," probably because it was in a vending machine but it still tastes like sweet OJ.

After lunch, it was recess again. I walk around the school for a bit to digest better. I walk to my locker and open it up to see it's a bit empty for now but I'm gonna decorate it later on. I then heard footsteps approaching.

"U-Um, hello?"

I close my locker to see three young students, I look at their tags and they were 11th grade students, one was about my height while the other two were taller than me by just a bit and they were all boys.

"E-Excuse me senpai! But would you be interested in joining our club?"

"W-We are currently recruiting members!"

"So we thought that you might be interested in joining our Soccer Club!"

Woah woah there! Stop! Too many words for my mind to process! Well I didn't need to understand what they were saying since I looked down to see that they are holding some fliers for a club of some sorts.

"S-Sorry, not interested," was a pretty poor answer on my end.

The back one then pushed me against the locker and handed a flyer to me.

"Um sorry but we're a bit desperate. But I have heard that this would be your last year so why not join?"

"H-Hey, cut it out! Senpai said no right? We don't have to do this"

"He does got a point there"

"*Sigh* Listen! Itsuki is gonna be mad at us if we don't handle the recruitment more seriously!"

"So to have people join your club, you decided to force it on other people?"

"Huh?"

A voice was coming from down the hall. It was Ren! *Badump* W-Why my heart is pounding like this~ Is this what they called love?

"R-Ren-senpai!"

"T-The Track Club president!"

"Oh, um Ren-senpai it was my bad! S-Sorry!"

"You need to apologize to my classmate, she's the new transfer student"

"S-Sorry!" The one who pushed then said that and bowed his head politely, "U-Um... If you're interested in joing our club! T-Then could you please reconsider it later? T-Thank you and sorry for disturbing your time!" I looked back at the other two as they bowed their head and turned their heels to leave.

"*Sigh* Are you alright, Roxy?"

"O-Oh no... Thank you~" I feel my face getting redder and my body getting hotter as Ren approached me slowly.

"Well, they were just desperate because the soccer club was missing members when their last one got injured... But don't mind them, they're not bad people" he kept looking at my eyes making me a bit flustered as I tried to make out his sentence.

"...!" Ah crap! I put my hand down to my skirt, why am I horny when talking to him... My cock got erected but I recovered quickly.

"Y-Yeah, club right?"

"Yep, also I'm the president of the Track Club! We're about to participate in a school event with another school in a month or so"

"O-Oh wow that's cool~"

"Mm hm! Anyway enjoy your recess, see ya!"

He waved to me and left. What was that all about? His sudden change in facial expression and was even more talkative... *Badum* I can't stop thinking about him.

14