Chapter 4: A Brother’s Love
1.5k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day ended with nothing really interested happened. You'd be bored out of your mind if I told you about literally everything. Well I did go into the women bathroom when I was getting a bit sleepy and what I saw was something questionable. A glory hole to be precise was in one of the stalls. It was weird to see it here, I had seen it from public restrooms and I don't want to say anything buuuut there was a cock while I was there and I kind off gave the other guy a hand job and made him ejaculated all over my chest. But I'm glad that there wasn't anyone on the other side this time. It sure was out of place to see a glory hole in a Japanese school. Well that was it honestly, just something weird I saw.

*School bell rings*

When the bell rang, I stretched my arms in the air and packed up my stuffs.

"Roxy, how was your first day at school?"

I looked up to see Sakura, "Oh um... It was great!"

"Were you slow on any subjects?"

"N-No, I'm good"

"Ah okay, I'll be taking my leave then! See ya tomorrow" she then waved at me before going out of class. I waved back and finished packing up my notebooks, books and pencil case into my bag and headed out of class.

The evening was so beautiful at school! The golden/red shine of the sun when it was setting made the school more mysterious when it was about to be nightfall. I saw a group of students on Track practicing soccer, they must be from that club! Well I got no time since I had to go back home quickly. My brother messaged me that he wanted me to be in his room.

I changed my shoes back to my home one at the shoe locker and rushed back home on the crowded streets full of students and office workers. I got home and was greeted by my mom, I embraced her and then ran up to my room leaving my backpack in there.

I looked in the mirror and lifted my skirt up to see that I was leaking a bit of pre-cum staining my panty a bit, probably from today's events.

"Roxy! I'm waiting for you in my room!" My brother probably heard my footsteps so I snapped out of my thoughts on today's events and went to my brother's room.

When I walked in, he was waiting at the door and locked it behind me. "Um, brother? A-Are we gonna do some rubbing again today?"

"Hm? Well no, I just bought this cute outfit so I want you to cosplay in it! Would it be too much of a problem?"

"W-Well no, I'd be glad to do anything for you big brother!"

The outfit in question was a maid. It got apron and everything but the dress was a bit short revealing my long soft and white thighs up to my underwear.

"You look very cute in that outfit, lil sis~" I blushed as my brother said that and hold a tray to covered my face. He was recording me with his phone and jerking off his nice big hard cock making me a bit horny as I covered it up with the tray leaving my embarrassed face for him to see.

"Why don't you come closer?" He said and I complied. "Lift up your skirt a bit for me to see, I know that you're hard right?"

I lifted my skirt up to reveal my black panty holding my hard cock up in the air. "That's it... God fuck! You're so cute and sexy in that outfit!" He moaned a bit as he jerked off when finally shooting it all over my panty and cock even some of it got down to my thighs.

Yet he was still huge and hard, "Come closer and kneel down" he asked.

"U-Umm... Your cock is still big~"

"Yeah, I know right? If you want to become more feminine then would you mind giving my cock some pleasure with your mouth?"

"U-Um but... We haven't tried this before s-so-"

"So what? It will be a new experience for you as a girl, right? Didn't you remember that I supported you on the condition that I get to do anything I wanted to do with you?"

"Y-Yes but..."

"Don't think about it too much! Just think of it as you helping out your brother big time by doing this! And I will be happy if you do it~"

"O-Oh really? Then I guess it shouldn't be a problem~"

I sat down on the floor before my brother as he stood up. His cock was smelly and cum was still on his tip and shaft. I moved my left hand to it and it twitched a bit.

"Don't worry, brother is here to guide you. Now put your mouth inside my cock, actually use your tongue to clean off the cum for you won't you?" He said that as I felt his left hand holding the back of my head and caressing my long hair.

I nodded and began to lick of his cum. It was... salty and smelled awful! Yet it made me all the more hornier just thinking about how this cock wouldn't even fit inside my mouth. When I finished licking off his cum, I looked up to him opening my mouth to show him all the cum.

"Good girl, now swallow it"

"*Gulp* Eewww, it tastes weird~"

"It will taste great after you have done this multiple times, now give me a good blow job"

I put his cock inside my mouth. It was very big and hard! I've seen porns before so I could at least know how to deliver a blow job or at least tried.

I sloppily bobbing my head up and down on his cock taking half of it inside my mouth. I kept feeling his tip touch the back of my head while I wrapped my tongue around his shaft.

"Mhmm *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* Mhmm~" I was gagging a bit but my brother helped me by using his hand to slow down my pace but as we kept going he took the wheel and made me deep throat his cock.

I was gagging even more but when I looked up to his face, he was smiling, moaning and just overall enjoying my mouth so I endured it. Five minutes have passed yet he still hasn't cummed yet. His balls kept hitting my chin as I moaned in pleasure. And when he suddenly kicked into third gear and move his hips faster and faster holding my head locked in place as I felt a surging of fluids began pouring deep down my throat "I-I'M CUMMMINNGG!!" He shouted as he grabbed my head with both of his hands and shot a huge amount of cum down my throat.

*gag* *cough* *cough*

When he pulled out, I spit some of it down onto the floor and some were on my thighs.

"Haa~ Haaa~ Your cock was amazing big brother! So much cum~"

"I could say the same for you, little sis... Now want to have a bath together?"

"Mhmm! Of course!"

We finished our little session and headed to the bath. We shared the shower as he washed my back with soap while I enjoyed it~ He sometimes jerk off my cock from behind and use my thighs to jerk off his cock but he seems to be out of steamed but I was feeling left out back there and with brother rubbing my back and with his cock in between my thighs. I couldn't help but jerk off a bit and I didn't last very long as I shot it all over the floor as the water washed it all away.

After finishing our shower, we head down to the dinner table with mother laying out the food and father was on his laptop typing. 

Dinner was great and I was now sleeping soundly in my room, hoping that tomorrow will be a good day!

11