Chapter 5: Whyyy Does It Have To Be P.E Class~
1.3k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Birds are chirping and light shines through my window as I woke up before my alarm on my phone. I got up and did some morning stretches and got out of my pajamas changing into the school uniform. I walk down the stairs to greet my mom.

"Morning dear~"

"Morning mom! So what are you doing?"

"Oh just trying something new! You know bento boxes?"

"Those are lunch boxes right?"

"Yep! I'm preparing one for you so you don't have to buy anything at school!"

"Mom, you're the best! Mwah!"

"Of course I am! I'm your mother right?" Mom pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead.

After she finishes making the bento box, I take it and leave the house. It was a bit chilly since it's fall here but a good morning run to school is all I need to warm up.

I got to class on time. I sit down at on my chair taking my things out as I wait for class to begin. Nothing really interested happened, it was slow. When something I didn't know, I just asked Sakura in front of me or Ren sitting next to me. I kept rubbing my thighs together whenever I peeked glances over at Ren and covered my bulge with my left hand while writing everything down on my notebook with my right.

It was then that I forgot my next period was P.E and it was hard. We were moving out to the track field. Boys and girls are placed into different changing room. When I was in the girl's changing room, I was embarrassed by a lot of naked girls and after seeing their bare chests from small to massive and their bare pussy shaved to unshaved were making me hard all the time while I was still in my uniform covering my erected cock with the P.E clothes.

Seeing Roxy changing though was really hot while I tried to change using one of the locker's doors to block the view. I unbuttoned my shirt and left it in the locker. I then untied my black bra before placing it in the locker as well. I started to put on the white jersey and decided to look around to see that most of the girls have already left so I took that opportunity to go to the showers room and changed. I took off my skirt and saw that my cock was fully erected. I look around again and no one was really here so I made a quick fap. After that, I wear the very short black shorts, it was up to my crotch. There was a visible small bulge but I hope that everyone won't notice it or just think that it's sexy.

I got out of the changing room and managed to get in line with other girls as the teacher asked us to form two lines: one boy and one girl.

I lined up while trying not to bump into other girls here. We were only doing some stretches and jumping jacks so I got lucky. I was also trying to distract myself from getting hard but I couldn't help to notice some boys looking my way.

H-Hey! Stop! My breasts aren't even that big! Look the other way now~ They were looking at my thighs though, a bit weird but I was glad that they didn't say anything about my small bulge and breasts~ P.E class felt like it lasted so loooong! I was sweating like bullets making my white jersey visible to others and I didn't really wear any bra for this since I didn't want it to smell badly when I got home. Well some boys were disappointed to look at my flat chest while some were satisfied, I couldn't help but look at Ren's eyes glued to my chest while I was doing my jumping jacks.

I glossed over Sakura to see her sweating even more than me but her white jersey wasn't really visible but her breasts kept bouncing up and down making me more jealous. Like, I don't really want to burden my parents by asking for surgery but seeing them big oppai bouncing were something that I couldn't tear my eyes away for some time.

"Oh?" Roxy noticed me looking at her, "Don't worry, Roxy! Yours will grow as time goes on," upon hearing that I slumped my head down and sigh.

Thankfully, the P.E class ended with me breathing heavily and sweating. I waited for everyone to finish putting on their clothes for me to sneak in while no one was around, took a shower and put my clothes back on.

When I walked out of the changing room, I heard moaning noises coming from supply closet so naturally I checked it out.

I slowly opened the door to discover who's making the sound when I saw a girl in a tennis outfit was being fucked by a boy wearing a soccer uniform.

"Mhmm F-F-FUCKK! H-Harder!"

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Yesss~~ Ahhh!!"

"Now would you join our club? You would get my cock inside you everyday when we finish our practice, does that sound fun?"

"O-Of course! Anything for you!~ Ahhh! I-I'm about to-"

Safe to say, I close the door and let them tend to their businesses in private as I walk to class.

There's not really much to say for the rest of the day. When it was lunch, I got to finally eat the food inside the bento box that my mom had created! It got rice, fish and some veggies and it was delicious! There wasn't really much but I caught a glimpse of Ren texting underneath the table making me a little jealous and questioned whom he was texting to.

I went back home after the day. My brother was busy with work. He looks so cool whenever he does stuffs like that! It reminds me of him when he and I were younger. I was always being teased by other boys in the neighborhood and they would force me to wear girly stuffs to which I didn't mind but it was kinda hitting on me a little. But my brother would swoop in and told those bullies off and said that I could be a girl if I wanted to. So cool~

I went to my room and did my homework when someone texted me on the phone. It was Sakura! She found me and added me to the class group which was nice of her to do so. I got to check out Ren's social media and saw him posting a lot of stuffs. I hugged my pillow while kicking my feet into the air. After that I slept like a log!

7