Chapter 6: The Soccer Club Captain
1.1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next morning, I walk to school feeling a bit sleepy. Then someone ran fast me in lighting speed.

"What was that?" I was confused but then shrugged it off as I continued walking.

I made it to school while feeling s bit cold. It's currently fall so it's getting a bit chilly every day. Yet even in this kind of temperature there are students jogging around the track in the back of the school while wearing their P.E clothes all drenched in sweat. I watched them for a bit until I realised who was in the lead, it was Rena and also another boy who's running even faster than him.

"Yo Ren! You've lost your touch I see!"

"Hah haaa... Stop it already"

"Wahaha!"

"It's just morning jog, don't take it as a competition! Right everyone?"

"YES PRESIDENT!"

"Man your club sure is enthusiastic! Could I take a few?"

"No"

"Lost cause then, welp see ya!"

"Man they are really going at it in this weather..." I couldn't quite hear what they were saying but only the part where the other students jogging behind shout "YES PRESIDENT!"

I sigh and walk inside. Class starts like normal. I thought about making a move on Ren but decided against it, I still thought about how it would be disappointed for him if he were to know that I was a boy. No no... I have to muster up some courage!

But I couldn't help noticing he sometimes looked over at Sakura and sighed. Are they in love? I hope not...

When recess time hit, I got up from my desk. I walked to Ren but then immediately got pushed to the side by Sakura's breasts.

"Hey Ren, want to help me with carrying the paper that our Math teacher sent us?"

"Sure"

While I was stuck in a mop bucket, I looked Ren walking away from me with Sakura.

After I managed to get out of the mop bucket, I followed them but lost tracks halfway through as I bumped into someone and fell down on my butt.

"O-Ouch~"

"Sorry I didn't see you! Are you okay!?"

"I-I'm um... fine" when I looked up all I see was a hulking man taller than Ren. I can even see a huge bulge in his pants and he has a very muscular body with spiky blonde hair. He reached out his hand in a kind gesture and I took it as he lifted me up.

"Oh! I have a question to ask of you!"

"Hm?"

"Have you seen one of my club members around here? He was absent from our club yesterday saying that he was recruiting more person! Yet he didn't come to our!"

"Ah um uh... What's your club's name?"

"Oh! It's the Soccer Club! I'm the captain of our school soccer team!"

"Oh ah I see!" I remembered seeing the person he mentioned yesterday having sex with a girl from the tennis club but should I say that to him? I feel like I shouldn't...

"Um sorry but I don't know"

"Ah I see! Then sorry for bumping into you! And if you have no club, would you consider joining mine?"

"Y-Yes, maybe!"

"Wahaha! Thank you! And um, what's your name?"

He was so carefree and honest too! I couldn't believe there was a person like him on the Soccer Club, "My name is Roxy~"

"Nice to meet you, Roxy! Mine is Kenji! Have a good day now!" He bowed his head and took his leave. Such a nice guy~ *Badump* N-No, I shouldn't get sidetrack like this! Ah wait, I lost them... *Sigh* Well I'm close to the bathroom so I guess it isn't all that bad.

I headed inside the women's bathroom locking the door to stalls behind me. I didn't even notice but the stall I chose was the one with the glory hole. Well at least there wasn't a cock stic- immediately after I thought about that, a cock suddenly appeared. I was spooked! It was pretty small seeming to be only 3-4 inches and pretty limp. I thought for about some time that the one behind this saw girls walking in and decided to take his chances.

I knelt down beside the dirty toilet and grabbed the cock, making the guy moan a bit and his cock twitching. He probably was surprised that someone actually got the message. I then gave him a little hand job. I watched some porns so I spit some of my salvia on his cock making it easier. It has only been 2 or minutes until his cock was fully erected and I was surprised how long it was!

This guy probably thinks how hot the girl behind this was. So I had better not disappoint his expectations! From my practice yesterday giving my brother a blow job, I lick the tip of his a few time teasing him. I heard him moaning on the other side saying "Yesss~ Fuckk~" as I moved to the side and licked his up and down on his shaft before shoving the whole thing inside my mouth wrapping my tongue around his cock.

"Mhmmm~ *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *slurp*" I began to go down on his cock making him louder and louder. I kept at it for minutes as I jerked off my own cock. He wasn't big like my brother but it was still something at least~ I felt him spilling out pre-cum until he finally gave in and shot his cum inside my mouth while I shot my cum all over the floor. I managed to hold it all in my mouth this time before pulling my head back and him pulling his cock away from the glory hole.

I didn't swallow his cum though, it was nasty and so salty that I spit it inside of the toilet. It was a bit of a mess so I used the toilet paper to clean up and headed out of the bathroom. I was glad that no one was in here anymore because I was making so much noise sucking off that cock.

As I went out, I saw a satisfying looking student with a blissful look on his face walking back to class. Hihihi~ Glad to be of service!

After that, classes were boring! But I at least got a bit closer to Ren by asking him questions on some of the subjects! It was nice to feel him next to me teaching me!

When class ended, I thought about hanging around the school for a bit. I kept remembering the scene where that tennis girl got fucked by that soccer boy. It must have felt amazing~ I don't know how it would be for me though... Maybe I should ask my brother later on~ He would probably teach me!

When I walked to the supply closet, I heard moaning sounds again. I peeked inside.

"Mhmm!!! S-Sensei! P-Please stop! Before anyone hear us~ Ahhh!!"

"Hehe then why don't you shut your mouth! You don't want this out, right? Or do you want to fail at my P.E class?"

"Ahhh! Haa~ Hahhh! Mhmm, n-no!"

"Then say it!"

"*Whimper* C-Cum inside me, sensei!"

"That's more like it!" He then put her underwear seemingly filled with cum in her mouth to muffle her moaning.

I quietly closed the door. After closing it, I could faintly hear the girl climaxing and the P.E teacher exploded his load inside of her. I don't know why people like to have sexed in supply closet, it's just not that safe if you want your secrets to keep hidden.

Well that ended the day. I walked back home, taking a shower with my brother... It was strange how he wasn't rubbing against me anymore for today, maybe he wasn't interested into my body anymore? Well it wasn't that... While at dinner, my brother sat really close to me as we ate. Mom was watching T.V in the living room with my father. So my brother used this opportunity to feel me up. After finishing dinner, I was the one doing the dishes but Kyle was behind me. He pulled down my shorts and my thong, I felt him putting two fingers inside me this time stretching out my ass a bit more.

I twitched a little but I kept washing the dishes. He then asked me to jerk his cock off, I nodded and stopped for a bit to give him a hand job, after a couple of minutes he shot it all over the dishes that I was washing. He said good job and left leaving me more dishes to wash for the night! Hihi~

8