Chapter 7: My Loving Mother
1.3k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Achoo!*

"N-N-Next time when I go out, I-I-I will make sure to bring along a coat, *Achoo!*" I'm currently in bed having a fever, it couldn't have gone worst than this!

*Creak*

"Ara ara~ Let me check your temperature again... Hmm," my mother said that she would stay home to take care of me! She has always been very sweet, kind and caring to me.

"*sniff* Is it bad mom?"

"Ara! Your fever haven't gone down a single bit! Well just rest here for a while and mommy will get you some chicken soup!" She then tucked me back into bed and left the room. I couldn't have wished for a better mom.

I slept in bed for a few minutes and had a dream. In it I was on the mattress in the P.E supply closet, someone was in front of me and he closely resembled Ren. I feel like I'm having a wet dream while having a fever.

It was weird since both of us were still in our P.S clothes.

"U-Um... What are we doing?"

He said nothing while looking down at my private area.

"H-Huh? Oh no! Don't look down there, you pervert~"

He also said nothing but he then pulled down his pants revealing his veiny cock that has the same size as my brother. I let out a gasp as he started rubbing it and pulling my shorts down to reveal my cock erected hanging out of my black thong.

I was embarrassed and covered my face saying "W-Well this is awkward, u-um I guess you found out my secret hehe... hehe?"

Again he said nothing, he then spread my legs wide with his hands as he rubbed his tip against my ass hole.

"H-Hey wait! What are you doing Ren? W-We're gonna get in trouble for this! A-And um aren't you a bit freak out to discover that I was man?"

This time he leaned in closer to my ear and whispered "Don't worry~ I don't mind one bit. If I fucked your cute butt hole, then I would make you a woman, 'my woman' soon~" He then pushed his monster cock inside of me, making me leak pre-cum as I let out yelp of pain. He didn't stop there either. He continued to relentlessly teared up my ass hole with his cock as I scream for pain. He was stretching my ass wide open to make my ass the perfect mold for his cock. I kept biting my lips and using my hands to grab on tightly to his. Every time he thrusts, I couldn't help but making lewd face and moaning his name. And as time goes on, my painful screams turned into moans of pleasure.

It was extremely hot in the supply closet as we both sweat making the process a lot more easier. I felt him suddenly thrust deep inside me faster and faster hitting my good spot every time. He then yelled "I'M CUMMINGGGG!! NGHH!" As I moan "HA HAHH AHHH!! F-F-FUCKKKKK CUM INSIDE ME, REN!" And then he came inside me as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, filling me up with his sperms as some leaked out of my butt hole onto the mattress while I came as well, I shot it all over my lewd face as some of it went inside my mouth. We were both breathing heavily. When he pulled his cock out, I looked at my ass hole to see it's all red and filled with cum. I tried to stood up but failed and fell on my back. Ren then picked me up into the air and insert his cock back inside my ass saying "Ready for round two?" As he continued to make my ass hole his as I grabbed onto his shoulders with both my arms and legs while my back was against the cold walls of the supply closet.

"...!!!" I woke up from my wet dream. My body was still hot and a bit sweaty. I looked around to check if it was actually a dream. *Phew*

But when I looked at my blanket, my cock was standing upright and fully erected leaking some pre-cum staining my blanket.

I heard footsteps coming to my room there after. Ah crap! Mom is coming!

"Hello dear~ Here's your chicken soup!"

"Ah m-mom!"

"Oh my!" My mom was holding the hot bowl of chicken soup in her hands while she looked at my cock. "That's something isn't it?"

"W-Well..."

"Oh don't be so shy and embarrassed, dear! I know that you're at 'that' age now~ So it's practically normal," she said as she walked up to my bed leaving the bowl of hot chicken soup on my desk and sat on the bed with me.

"Even when you're my daughter, I still need to do something about this~" She smirked and grabbed my cock with her right hand.

"Wha- h-hey! M-Mom?!" Before I could continue, she stroke my cock up and down making me moan in pleasure. "This is normal" she said, with her smooth hand I came quickly afterwards.

"...!"

"Ah!" I shot my cum in the air, some of it landed on the sheets while some were on my mom's face.

"Ara ara~ That was a lot! Hihi~ You got your mother beauty and your dad's big cock~ I'm sure you will get a husband soon"

"M-Mom!"

"I'm expecting grandchildren~ If you want to marry a woma that is, fufufufu!"

"G-Go away! I want my chicken soup and some sleep, please!"

"Fufufufufufu~"

She then ran out of the room. That was unexpected to have my mom giving a hand job... My body is still hot, I pinched my cheeks to see whether that was a dream or not and it wasn't. Well I guess I should eat while it's still hot. I rest after that... well I had to clean myself with some tissues first, thanks mom!

Well my mom has always been there me. Sure now that I think about it... She kinda spoiled me a bit well a lot actually but she would always support me and that what matters right?

When I was child, I was always bullied for how I looked and my voice sounded like a girl. I have long hair and everything. My mother said this "Be yourself, dear~ No matter what genders you are, I will always be there to support you!" Well she was the one making me wear girly stuffs but now that I think about it more... It was like she was saying for me to embrace my feminine side because I didn't really deny the stuffs she bought for me... Does that sound right? Maybe... I hope so!

My brother would normally come in and check up on me. He was still busy with his work on his computer but he still has time to look after me...

My dad well... He was busy working but he texted me saying "Get healthy soon and stay in school,"

Sakura sent me some homework but I was too tired to do anything. My mother came in and kissed me on head letting me sleep soundly for the night.

11