Chapter 8: A Chilly Fall
950 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mhmm" I wake up from my sleep feeling a bit better than yesterday. I seemed to be having wet dreams now. Sometimes it was about Ren while others were my brother. Well they were all great~ It felt so real! I look around the room and notice my phone, some books and some of my notebooks were on my studying desk. I got up and hopped into my comfy Penguin shoes. I walk to my desk and see that someone has finished some of the homework for me. I saw a sticky note on my computer saying "Done your work for you so you can rest all you want, lil sis~" it was from my brother, he's always so considerate!

I spent the day just wandering around the house. "Hm?" I saw some cute small potted plan around the house. It seems like my mother is into gardening now! So cuteee!!! Father and mother are both gone, I think that only me and my brother are home. I walk up stairs and see that my brother's room was opened slightly. So being the curious person that I am, decided to peek inside. And it's not like I like peeking or something alright? I looked over to his bed and saw him on his laptop video chatting with his friend. Seems like his new girlfriend or something, everything looks normal until he pulls his pants down to reveal that massive cock of his.

"You like that don't you?"

"Mhmm, yeah I do~"

"Wouldn't it be great if you were here with me? To enjoy this big juicy fat cock?"

"I'd love to~ Ahh~"

"Yes, just keep on making that pussy wet~ You want it inside of you, right?"

"Mhmm~ Ah f-fuck! Yess!!"

Seeing this it made me more hornier~ But I don't know if I should stay or not... I'm a bit hesitant but I decided to stay. I watched my brother as he jerked off his cock. I can't help but moan and grabbing my own cock. I slipped it out of my white floral pattern pansu and stroked it.

"Mhmm yess yes yes! F-F-Fuuucckk!!"

"Ahh! Yes, cum with me baby!"

"...!!!"

"!!!"

"Ahh!" I came right at the same my brother did. I covered my mouth and not wanted to make a mess, I hold my cock down and shot it all over my thighs. Yes, I did pull my pansu and my pants down. I quickly closed the door and tiptoed to the bathroom to clean up.

A few hours later...

I'm bored!!! Being sick is no fun! *Sigh* Well... I guess I should do something around the house. I walk down to the living room and turn on the T.V to watch something.

"Oh... They're all in Japanese," Some I knew while others I was trying to predict what they said. "Oh wow... Osaka is beautiful~" Nature in Japan is truly something else! With the amazing architects and rice paddies! Well, I'm staying in Tokyo but I think I need to ask dad to take us to some of the places in Japan. Hmm... It's just only 10 A.M? So boreeeeed!! I guess I should eat something...

I walk to the kitchen while wearing my white shirt saying 'I love Japan!' and nothing but my new Japanese flag underwear. The house got heat ventilators so it's fine.

*Yawn*

"Hm? What the heck is she doing?"

I tried searching for something to eat. I opened cabinets upon cabinets but to only fine some cans stuff. What the heck? Canned fried chicken? Canned Mackerel? And why are there fruits in a can! Okay, my mother bought a lot of weird stuffs... And we're all out of chicken soup! Mommmmm!!!! I raised my fist into the air, well she did buy some cereal boxes... Huh? Calbee? Ni... Nisshoku? Oh wait, there are Kellogg's here! Perfect!

"...!" I felt a light tap on my shoulder and jumped around.

"What are you doing, lil sis? Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"A-Ah big brother! W-Well... I was feeling a bit starving.... Hehe~"

"Then why didn't you say so? I just finished my work so I could go out and buy something for you!"

"R-Really?"

"Of course! I'm your oni-chan after all!"

Right... I guess I should call him that "Oni-chan? Could you buy me some chicken soup?"

"Mhm! And do you want anything else?"

"W-Wait, can I?"

"Don't worry, I won't tell mom! As your oni-chan, I wanted to spoil you a little bit~" I felt his warm hand grabbing on my butt squeezing it as I blushed a little. He's so sweet~

"W-Well... Maybe you could buy me some of those Japanese souffle cheese cake?"

"Oh ho! Sure, I'll see what I can get~"

"Thank you oni-chan!~~"

He changed his clothes and left as fast as he could. I touched my butt, it doesn't have the same feeling when my brother does it. I was kinda sad when I lost the warmth of his hand. Why am I feeling like this~ towards my brother even! I-Is this what he said about me needing to embrace more of my feminine side when he's around?... I just can't stop thinking about his long and hard cock~ I-I guess I should go back to the T.V and watch some news...

After some time...

"Sooo hungyyy~~" I turn off the T.V and roll on the sofa for a couple of minutes before rolling off and hit my head on the glass table.

"Yeouch!!! My head~"

I heard the front door opened and someone entering.

"Guess who's back!"

"Oni-chan!!!!" I ran out to the front door and hugged him. "Whooaa there! You're gonna make me drop your desert!"

"Ehehe sorry~ But you made me wait for an hour! Hmph!"

"I'm sorry alright? Hehe, getting the cheese cake wasn't easy. I only managed to get the small version with the money I got"

"All is forgiven hihi~"

"Here's your chicken soup! Well I only found canned chicken noodle soup but that would still be plenty right?"

"Of course!!" I grabbed it from my brother's hand and ran to the microwave to heat it. I heard my brother placing some extra groceries he bought on the dinning table.

"Brrr! It was freezing outside! Even with a coat!" He stripped off his coat out to only his normal plain looking clothes, a normal black t-shirt and brown shorts.

"H-Huh?" Suddenly my brother embraced me from behind. It made me jump a bit! "Hahhh~ Now this is warmth..."

I felt his cock in between my ass while I was bending over the counter near the microwave.

"B-Br-.. Oni-chan? U-Um, are we gonna do it again? Yesterday it was my fault that you couldn't d-"

"Shhhh... Not now, you're sick right? We can do it when you're feeling better~" I was surprised at him rejecting me. He was always into my body and knew how to treat me right yet this time for my well being he was able put that aside... His body was definitely cold though so I let him hug me while I wait for my chicken soup to heat up.

"So good!"

"Chicken soup is all you need when feeling sick after all!"

"Mmm hm!" I was at the table eating while my brother was making something at the kitchen counter. "Oni-chan? What are you making?"

"Curious? Wait a minute, I'm almost finished!"

"..."

"Aaaand tada!" My brother brought the tray of rice in a triangle shape with a piece of seaweed underneath.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Hmmm..." Let's see, I've seen this from somewhere before... But where exactly... Ah!

"Are they jelly donuts?"

"..."

"U-Um, oni-chan? Was it right?"

"Pfftss hahaha! Y-Yes, exactly fuhaha!" It's rare to see my brother laughing like that! So I did guess it right! Right??

"So uh" he was wiping off his tears "Where did you learn that?"

"From Brock in Pokemon of course!"

"No wonder why haha! Well anyway... Eat til your heart contents!"

8