Chapter 9: School Again Yay!!!
823 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning comes and I'm feeling refreshed again!

Last night was great but I still had those wet dreams but this time it was about my brother. Never mind that, let's go to school!

I ran downstairs after I had finished dressing up.

"Gooooodmorning morning Mom!!"

"Morning my daughter~ I see that you are well today! But remembered to wear something warm, I heard from the news that it's going to be a little cold from today onwards!"

"Hehe I got it mom!"

"Here's your bento box! Now go to school and don't get sidetrack alright?"

"Of course I won't! See ya momm!" Honestly she treats me like a kid from time to time~ but I don't mind!

"Oh wow, brrr~ sure is cold out..." I was walking down the streets. I should've worn some fur panty hose instead of black see-through stockings.

I looked around to see that the leaves on the trees on the sidewalk have already fallen down. From trees full of life with its greenery to lifeless trees looking like empty husks. But they're not really dead and lifeless looking. They still got life in them after all!

"Hey there!"

"Eeeeek!!"

"Oh sorry for scaring ya," when I look at the person talking to me. He was wearing a suit and tie, probably a businessman or a salesman. "Could you come with me for a few seconds? It will be quick I'm asure you!"

He looks like a kind enough guy but I still have to ask "What for?"

"You see... My friend was injured by a couple of thugs and they left him in a dark alleyway. So could you come with me? I left my phone at home and you were the only I saw on the road here"

"Hmm, okay sure!" It felt a bit shady but when someone's in need, you have to help them! "Lead the way mister!"

The guy grabbed my hand and ran as fast as he could "Thank you so much! And there's no much time!" He led me to a dark alleyway opposite of the school. I looked around and saw there was no one.

"Huh? Where's your fr-" Before I could continue my sentences, I felt his arm around my neck from behind. I tried to struggle but to no avail. He then covered my mouth with a piece of cloth making me unable to scream for health.

"Hehe, very gullible... Looks like I fine myself a nice catch!" I ceased struggling when I felt his hand rubbing my thighs. I also felt his cock rubbing against my ass "Oh ho! You got such nice thighs for someone who's flat! I will be enjoying this!" I moaned and blushed as he was doing this to me. N-No! I've already given my body to oni-chan!

"Hm?"

"...?"

"...!!!" Suddenly a football was thrown into the guy's face as he fell down to the ground. Someone ran in and took me in his arm. I looked up, a face I recognised even though we've just met some time ago. It was Kenji! *Badump*

He hold my hand and moved me behind his back. "You hentai! What do you think you're doing to one of my friend's classmates!?"

"*Spit* What the hell?" He spit out a tooth! A tooth! "Some sport jockey you are... You just ruined the fun we were going to have!"

'"...!" Ah! He charged forward. I caught a glimpse of his hand taking out a knife in his pocket as he sprinted towards Kenji. I looked up at Kenji yet his face didn't show any hint of surprised or fear.

"How dare you pull out a knife!"

"Don't be silly! Watch yourself kid!"

I felt my body was being moved to the side so easily by Kenji as he hugged me, avoiding the guy letting him missed and stumbled a bit. Kenji's hand then left me as he said "Stay here!" with a cheerful smile. He then sprinted forward, his head low and his arms crossed into an X. When the guy was looking forward his way. He thrusted his knife forward at him but it was a faint! Kenji sidestepped that and moved his hands smoothly to unarmed the guy. The knife then dropped to the floor as Kenji kicked it far away.

"Heh, nice moves... But I won't be going down THAT easily!" The guy took a stance with his fists near his face as Kenji took one too.

"Heeeya!" The guy swung his left fist to Kenji but he then again dodged it. I watched as Kenji swung his right hook at him in the stomach leaving him with some discomforts. But before he could react, Kenji did a roundhouse kick at the side of his head as he fell down leaving him unconscious on the cold road.

"W-Wow~ *Badump*"

"Are you alright, Roxy?"

"U-Um I am... T-Thank you"

"You shouldn't talk to strangers on the road like that! Lucky for you that I saw you when I was running with my football to school!"

Phew... That was a close call. I almost got molested by a stranger! Like how could he do that! But that was... a terrifying experience for sure. I need to stop being so dumb sometimes! And um *Badump* why is my body so hot? Hehe... Is it?

"Hey there you thug! Don't mess with our female students at our school ever again, ya hear me!!" When I looked at Kenji, he was holding the unconscious guy by the collar. Do I really have a feeling for him? N-No.... Maybe? This is weird...

"*Huff* *Puff* Hey there kids? Are you okay?" A couple of police officer came to us.

"We heard someone making a ruckus"

"Here kind officers!" Kenji said as he handed over the unconscious guy, "This hentai over here just committed sexual assault on my friend Roxy over there"

When he pointed at me, all I could do was nod and blush lightly. I thought that I had feelings for Ren but now I kinda fall in love with Kenji~

"O-Oh, I see. Well we will take him in but we need you two to be there to fill in some paper work"

"Alright then! Skipping class ain't my forte but I will go!"

"A-Ah! S-Sure..."

So we were taken in and only filled out some of the paper before they let us go.

"Welp... That was something! Haha er- sorry... I'm not good with words but... are you okay?"

"H-Huh?" I was a bit surprised to hear him speak in a low voice.

"Like... Did that creep do something to you? I thought that I was in time but from your silence it seems like-"

Ah... That's why... He just wanted to make me feel comfortable and feel safe. *Badump*

"W-Well, I'm alright! Really! Hehe... Thanks to you, I wouldn't know what that guy would even do if you weren't there, haha..."

"Right... If you have like anything on your mind then just tell me, okay?"

"U-Um... Sure! *Badump* Thank you for helping me..."

"Hey! We're students studying at the same school right? Gotta look out for each other after all!"

"R-Right! And um... Could I have your phone number?"

"Sure!" We exchanged phone numbers and then went to school. I should do something about this feeling...

8