Chapter 10: What I Want To Do
887 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ohio!"

"Ohio Roxy! You're pretty late but lucky that Miss Okita is late"

"Oh hehe... Well I was caught up with something... But never mind that!"

"So how are you feeling?"

"Good! Thanks for your concern Sakura!"

"So did you study for the test?"

"Huh?"

"I remembered sending you a text about it"

"Oh yeah! Well I'm all prepared!" I said as I gave her my thumbs up.

Class began as normal. Today test was about literature! I really need to study Japanese more. Roxy was very kind to me to even teach me and Ren was in on it too. It was a bit embarrassing but I didn't mind one bit of course! I only studied like one period of literature so far... But let's hope that it's going to be an easy topic!

"Alright class! Today's test is a long term one! So can anyone guess what it's going to be about?"

"Teacher!"

"Yes Ren-kun"

Ren stood up. I didn't even notice him raising his hand.

"Is it going to be a topic concerning our future career?"

"Indeed! Good job Ren-kun~ Now everyone! You have until the end of the semester to turn in your work!"

"Huh?" I said under my breath... My future career?... What?

Class ended with me feeling a bit down while I looked at my bento box.

"Future career... huh?" Now that I really think about it... I don't have any prepared or planned... What did I want to do as kid? This is... troubling to say the least.

"What's wrong?" Oh Ren is here... Has he been there the whole time? I don't know anymore.

"Just the topic of the test..."

"That? Yeah it's pretty hard"

"I wanted to ask... What's your future in life, Ren?"

"Hm? Well maybe after finishing highschool, I planned on going to a sport university which one? Well I'm still deciding on that. I plan on making into the National Track Team"

"Wow... You already have something going for you"

"You don't?"

"Well... No, my parents are rich so never have I ever been worried about money or work..."

"Ah that's why... Well there's no problem with having something you like to do... You don't really need to work especially if it's about something you don't like"

"That's pretty complicated..."

Ren gave me a small giggle "No it's not... What do you want to do?"

"Huh?... Well I wanted to please my oni-chan!"

"What?"

"Ah! I er- never mind that!" What do I really want to do? I don't know... "Hmm actually... Back in the past me and my oni-chan would normally play tennis together! But one day I quit... I don't know why"

"Oh? Then why not join a Tennis Club? I heard that they are recruiting people"

"I-I don't know... I still not sure about it..."

"Hey! You don't know unless you try right?"

"O-Oh?" *Badump* Ah!... I'm heating up! I didn't realise but Ren's face was really close to mine! I'm blushing and my heart is going crazy! *Badump*

I moved my face away then covered it with my hands ~>.<~ God why!!

*Bonk*

"O-Ouch! Hey Sakura! What was that about!"

"You baka! Read her face wouldn't you?"

"Oh! Ah I er sorry... I got a bit too close, didn't I?"

"N-No... I like it... Ah! Wait I mean..."

"That's cute~ Ren are you into these types of girls?"

"Stop joking around Sakura"

"Hehe... But anyways, thank you for that Ren~" Thanks to Ren, I was able to have at least some sort of a goal in life. Yeah! I did need to do something I wanted to do! After thinking about it... My parents well my mom and also my brother have always been supporting me every steps I take! Maybe I should ask brother to play badminton with me again, hihi!

"Oh by the way, what are you eating Roxy?"

"Yeah... That's a cute bento box" Sakura pointed at my pink floral pattern bento box.

"Well, I'm eating my mom homemade food! Rice, fish and-"

"Woah! You got miso soup?"

"Nice and also some onigiri"

"You mean the jelly donuts?"

"Huh? No, they're called onigiri or rice balls"

"But my oni-chan said that I was right in calling them jelly donuts"

"Here, look!" Sakura handed me her phone. I looked at the picture of it and it was called...

"ONIIIII-CHAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

*Achoo* "Ugh... Did someone call me? Maybe I'm getting sick from staying around Roxy a bit too much when she was sick..." Meanwhile Kyle was out buying some groceries and 'other things'

*Sigh*... That was embarrassing to be called out like that. But maybe I should go back to playing tennis again. Hm? I heard noises near the Teacher's Room. I walked towards it. Hm? Isn't that Kenji? He was in the Teacher's Room on his knees begging to a what I assumed was his Math teacher.

"Please sensei! I can't fail in your class! I will do anything!"

"Huh? Anything? You sure?"

"Yes!"

"*Sigh* Well... If you say so, go to my house and we will be having..." Wait... Is she licking her lips? "some private time together"

"Yes sensei!"

Huh? What is this? She sounds like a cougar... I walked away. So Kenji isn't doing well in his class... Hey!

I bumped into someone. When I looked up, I saw a familiar face.

"Watch out, you're gonna get yourself hurt!" It was that P.E teacher who was having sexed with that girl! Ah! Why am I remembered that scene...

"S-Sorry sensei!"

"Mhm! Now get to class!"

He walked away from me... He sure is violent...

The day ended. I walked home. I was in the bath with brother. He was rubbing against me like normal and stroking my cock. I was shivering and whimpering but wasn't really up to it... I still enjoyed it of course!

"Oni-chan? Do you like me?"

"Huh? Of course! Who wouldn't like a cute sister like you~"

"A-Ah!" I came again "W-Well..."

"You seemed sad today, did something happen?" Oh... Brother suddenly stopped.

"Well... Our literature teacher gave out a test today and we have to hand it in before the end of the semester..."

"Is there a catch to it? If the time limit is that long then yes right?"

"Yeah... The topic was about my future career..."

"Oh..."

"I liked to be with you oni-chan... To please you! To be your girlfriend!"

"Oh er..." I have never seen my brother this flustered before.

"Our parents are rich so I don't need to do anything..."

"Listen, Roxy" I haven't heard him called me by that name for a long time... He has always called me lil sis, "You could do whatever you wanted to do, alright? No one can stop you, actually me, father and mother will be there to support you!"

Sounds familiar to what Ren said... "Hehe... Thank you Kyle!" I turned back and hugged my brother as the warm water from the showers hit us. He hugged me back and pat me on the head.

"Say... I want to practice tennis again!"

"That sounds great! Maybe we could do it in our backyard!"

"Yay!"

After that I asked mom at dinner and she said "Just do what you like, my daughter~" and when I turned to father he said "There's nothing better than doing something you love and for the ones you love"

7