Chapter 11: Weekend Fun! PT.1
1.2k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Yawn*

"Stop Oni-chan~ You're gonna make me cum again!..." I was still sleeping in bed. Why not go to school? Cause it's Saturday of course!

"Jeez sis... What am I gonna do with you..." I didn't really hear what my Oni-chan was saying but it must be good! "I shouldn't have groomed you like this... I guess having a little sister wasn't really that bad"

"Alright wake up, lil sis!"

"Rhmm~... No more oni-chan~ But I'm *snore* all yours so..." Most wonderful dream~ My brother kept filling me up and-

"O-Ou-Ouch!!!" H-Hey! My dream!!! "That hurts, Oni-chan~" I pouted as I touched my cheeks. He pinched me! You big meanie!

"Didn't you say that you wanted to practice tennis again?"

"Well... I thought about it buuuut... Why leave our warm house to go outside in the cold? So I'm gonna stay in my room and hibernate like a bear~"

"..."

"Or Oni-chan... You could stay in here with me and we can have some *giggle* fun~"

"I felt like mom have spoiled you too much. I would like to do that but... think of this as our rare opportunity to bond more like you know... in the old times?"

"..." I was left speechless... Brother would always give in to my advances and let me suck him off or him fingering my butt or both!! I hope you're still interested in me~ I would keep your promise to let you do anything to my body~ "Sure!" But now that I think about it... After me saying that I wanted to be a girl, we never really have any brother bonding moments... Well sister and brother bonding moments anyway.

I got out of bed. Doing some stretches and changed my clothes. I wore my black sports bra and red panty underneath my short white skirts. It's going to be freezing but I need to look my best and sexy in front of my brother!

"Alright brother!" He was waiting at the front this whole time! I bet he's hard right now~

My brother grabbed my hand and took me out to the garden in the back. Honestly, I didn't even know this existed!

"So um... How do you think of my outfit?"

"Looks good on you, now we practice! You still know how to play right?"

"U-Um yes?" He didn't really compliment my outfit but I should really focus! Yes! That's right! I remembered that I used to love tennis!

After a couple of minutes... Well I could have done better. It seems like Kyle was better than me. I was down on the cold ground sweating bullets. It was more fun though, I never thought I would see the day that I liked tennis this much! But I thought that I was good at it... Back then I used to win a lot against Kyle, wait!!!

"*huff* *puff*"

"You look tired already, sis"

"I'm hah... I need some room to breathe~"

"As I suspected... When I touched your tummy..."

"...!" Don't tell me! I've gone a bit fatter than last time!!

"That you've gained quite a few pounds maybe" H-Hey brother! Don't say that to a girl! Especially your sister!! "It seems like I need to ask mom to cut down on your diet at dinner time"

"N-Noooo!!! I don't want iiiiit!!!" I wanna eat mom's special desert!!

"And also... You have to stop letting mom spoon feed you"

"Huh?" What's he talking about? Mom always love to do that when she got the chance to! Hmm...

"Well that's it for today! And you should also go and shower, you stink hahaha!"

"W-What? But you also stink too!"

"Then let's shower together as always"

"Hehe, sure Oni-chan~"

When we were in shower rubbing our body against each other with soap. I went down on him giving him a blow job. He was surprised but my sudden approach but still enjoyed it. Was it too sudden? Whenever he did it to me, I was also very surprised too but still took it for his pleasure~ Now I really want to do it back at him but this time is for my own pleasure! Sucking him off is so amazing every time~

When we finished our showers together. We were in the comfort of our living room snuggling on the sofa with a blanket and watching some news.

"Oh right... You had better be careful for rapist and kidnappers when you're out. They are getting more and more frequent lately"

"Hehe, you don't have to time tell me~ And I don't have to worry when I have my own kidnapper right here behind me~"

"Oh yeah?" My brother then pinched my erect nipples and insert his fingers inside my ass making me moan, "You sure sounded a lot more confident than you were now!" H-Hey! It's not like that! I was teasing you~ Actually...

"H-Hey *moan* Oni-chan?"

"Yes?"

"I've been meaning to ask you but... could you take away my first time?"

"You mean having anal sex with you? But that doesn't-"

"Y-Yes I know but... I wouldn't be more happier to have my first time with you, hihi~"

When I said that he nodded. He instructed me to lay on our red carpet on all fours like a dog. When I looked back, I saw my brother rubbing his tip against my tight hole.

I whimpered and moaned, "Alright... It's gonna hurt so I'm gonna do it slowly. Are you okay with that?"

"Y-Yes~ B-But I don't mind you being more rougher with me~"

I was trembling and whimpering. He hasn't even entered me yet. I was pretty scare yet excited to experience my first time!

"A-Ahhhh!!! Nghh!!" I felt him entering my ass. His big, throbbing and hard cock was slowly pushing its way deep inside me. He hit my good spot! My hands were trembling seeming to be given off at any moment, "I-I-It's painful, Oni-chan~"

"D-Do you want me to pull out?"

"N-No... P-Please continue!" My hands were grasping at the carpet.

He then continued his thrusting. I felt his throbbing cock moving in and out of me leaving my legs trembling as he hold my ass with his hands. The pain wasn't going away anytime soon as he pounded my ass.

"NGHHHH! Hah Ahhh!! M-More~" Yet as time went on the pain turned into pleasure.

"Ah fuck! Your ass is so tight Roxy~" He called my name making me more hornier as I tightened my hole around his cock.

"Ngh ahh AHH!" I kept on moaning. I felt my ass being spread wide by his cock making it into a mould. He kept hitting my prostate making me moan even more.

"Argh fuck! I-I'm gonna... cumm!!!"

"D-Do it! F-Fuck yess! Cum inside me Oni-chan!!!~~ Nghh Oh FUCKKK!!!" He suddenly picked up the pace. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. With every thrust I lowered my body down to the ground. I felt fluids coming out his cock as he thrusted deep inside me one last time filling me with his seeds~ As I myself came too shooting over the carpet as my legs gave out from having multiple orgasms and my body fell to the carpet making me covered with my own cum. I could feel his cock still hard and throbbing inside of me as he pulled out.

"Wow! Your tight ass was better than most girls, little sister~"

"Haaah haahh~ S-So much... so much cum~ M-More~"

10