Chapter 12: Weekend Fun! PT.2
1k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that we took a bath and cleaned up. It was a painful yet pleasurable experience~ My brother seemed to be more awkward after that like he didn't really do 'rubbing session' with me. I guessed having breaks isn't always that bad to have. We've been doing it everyday now but I guess having anal sex was a bit too much. I couldn't even do it again even if I wanted to!

The day passed by with nothing too interesting happened. Well... My dad was home a bit drunk but my mom took him to their bedroom and gave him some massage so that's all really.

I was too lazy to get up on Sunday morning yet my brother dragged me out of bed to go out and practiced tennis again. I'm not this lazy, alright? It's just that I got lazy on the weekends.

"Alright that's it for today!" We practiced for like about two hours or so. I was still trenched in my own sweat but I felt like I have more stamina this time around. But I would normally trip over and because of my height I couldn't even jump high enough to hit some of it. My brother seems so cool and uh hot for some reason? Maybe after our sex together I'm feeling a bit more horny towards him. He did say that he would make me a woman... But I don't really want to do it again! It hurts so much~

"By the way, lil sis... Do you have any plans for today?" He said as he stood in front of me while I was laying on the ground.

"Huh? Um not that I could think of no... Why did you ask?"

"Oh nothing... I was thinking about taking you to the mall or something..." My ears perked up when he said that and I sat back up, "R-Really?"

"Yeah of course! Think of it as a gift from me to you"

"B-But for what occasion? I remembered my birthday isn't coming up soon..."

"It's about you reaching your adulthood and finally became a woman!" Woahh... D-Did I actually? W-Well I guessed I had had my first time with my brother already, hihi~

"B-But why aren't my boobs growing..."

"Hm? It's not really that easy, you could mom and dad to take some surgery but that would be really painful"

"Hah? Wait I could do that?"

"Yeah! We got the money but I didn't really want to say it"

Well in the afternoon we got a train and go to a mall. It was a huge!

"Brother look!"

"What? It just liked our mall back home"

"But but it's huge!!" We were standing in front of the entrance with some onlookers thinking that I was a tourist well I haven't been to a mall like this in Japan okay?

"H-Hey! Don't wander off, lil sis!" I ran inside to see how wide it is and crowded with people of all ages! I ran around and saw a person in a mascot costume! It was a Pikachu!!! So cute >.<!! He handed me a balloon too~ And I gave him a hug!

"Oni-chaaaan!!!"

"*Huff* *Puff*" My brother was a bit out of breath, I don't know why honestly hihi~ "Stop running around ok your own!"

"Hihi, I know! Now come here quick! Let's have a photo together with this big and fluffy Pikachu!"

"*Sigh* Hey, mister? Could you do us a favour of taking a pic for me and my sis?"

"Hrm? Sure, kid! That sister of yours sure are energetic"

"Yeah, tell me about it! She's such a handful..." My brother asked an old man to take a pic with his camera. We were in place as he took a couple of pics.

"Alright thank you"

"No problem kiddos," We greeted him and went on our day.

"Wow! So many clothes~"

"Pick what you like..."

"Oh! Um we welcome you to our clothing stores!"

"Hi there"

"So what could I do for your um..."

"She's my little sister"

"Oh okay!"

"And you don't mind me being in here, do you?"

"Of course not! Now little miss~ what would you like to wear?"

"Oh um... I'd like to take this and that and oh! That looks cute!..."

I took about 2 to 3 hours picking my clothes and throwing them to my brother. After I had finished, he looked like a laundry basket.

"Hihi~ You looked funny Oni-chan!"

"..."

"Oh come on! Don't give me that quiet treatment~"

"Are you finished? And do you really need THAT many clothes?"

"A girl's gotta wear more clothes right? And besides you would buy them for me anyway~"

"Yea yeah, I guess..."

"Now miss! Would you like to try one out in one of our changing room?"

"Nah, I'm good! Thank you~" I picked them according to my size so no need. I well my brother paid for me and we left the shop. I wandered around the mall a bit with my brother holding multiple bags of my clothes until I spotted a familiar fast food store with two golden arches.

"Hey brother! Want some burgers and fries?"

"Hm? Sure"

We sat next to each other as he put the bags on the ground and we ordered some good old burgers, fries and coke!

"*Moan* haah aaah~" my brother is rubbing his hand on my thighs as I kept my eyes close and head down trying to keep my moaning quiet. But when the food comes, he stops and we enjoy our meal~ as we spent our afternoon going about.

After that we go to a photo booth taking pictures together. And my brother went in an anime cosplay store buying more clothes for me to wear~ We ended it there and went back home.

When we got back, dad and mom were home. I ran in and hugged my dad. Even though he's always busy with his work and not really supportive when I decided to be a girl, he's still treat me like his own children~ Meanwhile my brother unpacked a butt load of bags onto the floor as he collapsed, hihi!

My mom finished preparing dinner. Me and my brother finished our bath together and joined in on our family meal! The food was good! I always enjoy my mom's cooking~ But during that time, I tried to cover my moaning while my brother rubbed his hand on my thighs under the table cloth. It seems like he's been after me more after yesterday but that's fine~ if that makes me happy then I'm happy as well!

I walked up to my room and lied on my bed checking my phone to see some anime of a boy carrying a cute girl in a basket or something... Then I fell asleep soundly concluding my weekend!

6