Chapter 13: Trying Out Some Clubs!
749 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

School day began like every other. You're probably tired of me saying things like got up, changed clothes and kissed goodbye to mom but hey, it's the small things in life that matters. Well I walked to school with nothing really interesting happened.

But it's getting freezing every day here, brrrr~ I was covered in warm clothes from head to toe, even resulted in having some warm packets inside my jacket.

"Hi Sakura!" I got to my classroom and greeted my friend Sakura, as I waved to Ren as well.

The day went by like any other, class started with nothing of interest. I got to learn more of the history surrounding Japan, I thought that samurais were cool even though they were not at all what I had imagined. There was a show about a samurai who slayed the dark forces. And I got to know ninjas! They were far off from that one high school kid with a what's it called book again?

After that, our class got announced that our Literature teacher was feeling under the weather today so we got two free periods! I used this time to chat with Ren~

"So... You're playing a game?"

"Yeah, it's an MMORPG on this brand new VR head set"

"Wow~ *giggle* I didn't know that you were a gamer?"

"Well... It's good for the nerves to relax once in a while, right?" He flashed a smile at me! Oh ah~ he's making me hot! And not because of the warm packets hit inside me!

"Oh right! I um I should go and check out some of the clubs, hehe..."

"Yeah you should! Some of them are active because they asked teachers for their periods"

"Ah, I see!"

"You can check the bulletin board down on the first floor"

"Thanks, Ren~" He was such a big help! I waved to him and was on my way.

I got down to the first floor and looked around for a bulletin board. After a couple of minutes of wandering around and accidentally slipped on the floor, I finally found it! It was stationed near the 10th grade students area of the school. And it sure got a lot of posters on it. I'm not really sure if I want to go all in on tennis, like I need to at least visit and try out some of these clubs first. I decided to go and check out Arts and Crafts club first. It was on the first floor to the left. I remembered I liked drawing so why not tried it out again? When I got there, I knocked on the door but no one answered so I slide the door open and well no one was presented so I decided to check out the next club, Cooking club! I'm not really fond of cooking myself, my mother or brother always cooked for me and when I tried to do it I faintly remembered cutting myself. But hey! It's not too late to try, right?

When I got to the club, it was on the opposite side of the Arts and Crafts club, I smelled something burning and saw the door was opened. So I decided to turn around and walked away as if nothing just happened. I walked up to floor 2 to visit the appropriately named No Game No Life club, I remembered it was an anime about characters playing games and it was fun! But sadly season 2 hasn't come out yet...

"Hahahaha! I play this card [insert] out to field! I end my turn!"

"Hahahaha! You've fallen into my trap!"

"W-Wha!? D-Don't tell me it is-"

"Yes! I activate my trap card [insert]! Its effects allow me to [insert your long ass card's effect]"

"N-No!! My cards!"

"Hehe, now I use my Blue eyes White Dragon to end the match!" Two boys were having fun playing Yu-Gi-Oh. That's nice to see, when I looked to my to my left there were one boy and one girl playing chess together. The club seems cozy enough.

"Hm?"

"Huh?"

"..."

"...?"

"Oh er, I'm just looking around! Sorry!" It was embarrassing, I didn't really prepare much because I'm not a gamer myself. I can play chess but I'm too worried about making a wrong move~

"Well I guess I should check the Tennis club now..." I walked out back of the school to the tennis court. I spotted 5 people, 3 boys and 2 girls. Two girls were in short white skirt and white sleeveless shirt practicing while two other guys were on a bench out of breath, I saw the one that was most likely the captain, he was watching the two girls and would point out some flaws.

I walked up to him and said "H-Hello? Is this the Tennis club?"

The guy then ran up to me and introduced himself "Hi there! I'm the president of this club! My name's Haru! I'm well um from 11th grade and we all are! Nice to meet you, senpai!"

"Really? Well that's nice!"

"Y-Yeah... The last president asked me to take care of her club but I really don't know whether I could do it or not..."

"Oh erm well hey! Don't worry! You're missing members right?"

"Yeah... *gasp* You're here to join, senpai?"

"Well hihihi... Yeah! I hope we all get along well together~"

"T-Thank you senpai!" Haru was cute! He was like me, hihi! He was small as me and had feminine features with short black hair. He bowed which made me embarrassed~ after that I got to know the other members as well.

After that I got dressed into my uniform for playing tennis and had a few rounds with them. I was surprised that I bested them. I thought that I was rusty but it seemed like I still had it in me.

All of them were tired as they praised me. I puffed out my chest and said that it was because of my amazing brother!

"Wow, you're *huff* *puff* amazing~ M-Maybe we could enter the tournament now?"

"Huh?"

"Oh right, I didn't tell you but the school said that every club has to at least attend a tournament against other schools to get extra points..."

"Don't worry, we will do fine!"

"Really, senpai?"

"Of course! Now just cheer up and have fun~"

He gave a small laugh while the others smiled. I never really had other friends... But this is a good feeling that I couldn't really describe.

After that I finished my school day and went back home. Mother was in the living room watching T.V saying that she was a bit tired so I went to the kitchen to make some food when suddenly my brother grabbed my ass from behind and played with my nipples making them and my cock hard as I looked down to see it was sticking out of my panty and mini skirt. I'm slowly getting used to him doing this but I couldn't every time~ and when he and I had done that I couldn't help forget how pleasurable it was.

"Ah~ haah ngh~ Oni-chan? M-Mom is in the next room and she's ahh-"

"Don't worry about that... Just worry about the carrots you're chopping," He suddenly slid my panty down to my ankles as I felt him rubbing his cock in between my ass cheeks. I didn't want mom to notice so I tried to hold in my moans and got back to the chopping board. He kept rubbing it making me moan a bit louder as I stopped cutting entirely. 

"...!!!"

And that was when he suddenly shoved his entire cock inside of me. Not slowly like our first time together and it was so fast that my hands and legs were shivering as I bent over the counter covering my mouth. It hurt, it was painful for him to push it all in in an instant like that.

"N-No Oni-chan~ N-Not here" I said in a muffled voice as I tried to hold my moaning back as he moved his hips back and forth stretching out my ass with his hands. Luckily mom was glued to the T.V, I laid bent over the kitchen counter as I covered my mouth letting my brother do his thing. A couple of minutes passed and he still hadn't cum yet but just as I thought about it, he suddenly thrusted his hips faster and faster as his balls slapped against my ass cheeks. I couldn't keep my moaning from escaping my mouth when my brother grabbed my long black hair pulling my head back as I grabbed tightly onto the kitchen counter. My own cock was already dripping cum when I felt him leaking pre-cum.

"Mhm ahh AHH ahha haah O-Oni-chan!" When I was at my breaking point about to moan out loudly, he pulled me in for a deep kiss inflitrating my mouth with his tongue as I felt him releasing his load inside of me while my legs trembled and gave out. I fell flat on my face on the kitchen when he finished and I couldn't really take more. I was exhausted from that as my brother put me down on the floor and cleaned the mess up.

After that I went back to cooking and got us dinner like nothing ever happened.

6