Chapter 14: Haru, President of the Tennis Club
687 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm?" It was a chilly morning as I walked to school. I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Morning, Roxy..."

"Oh! Morning Ren!" I was a bit surprised to see Ren coming out of nowhere a-and even *blush* walking next to me!~ I covered up my cheeks with my hands wearing my kitty mittens. I really want to tell him but would he think that I'm weird? Nghh I don't know~ I don't think boy being feminine is weird...

"So, how was your night?" Hm? Oh wow~ He looks so handsome while wearing a light blue jacket and also dark blue scarf? Huh, he likes blue hihi!

"Huh? Well-" It wasn't really bad was what I planned to say but my mind kept flashing back to my brother and I having anal sex together, I couldn't keep the thought of him entering me from behind and pushed me down like that... It was... It gave me so much pleasure~ "I-I uh well I had a good dream!"

"Really? I heard from my brother that you had joined the club"

"Yep!" The club seemed like fun and- Wait! "Y-Your brother?!"

"Yeah... He's my younger brother"

"W-Wow..." Why didn't I notice it the first time! He and Ren looked so much alike! "He was pretty cute and shy~"

"Yeah... He has been a cry baby since childhood... But he wouldn't really give up that easily and I heard that you smashed it at tennis, he said that you looked so cool and wanted to learn from you"

"Hihihi... Oh come on, I'm not THAT cool," I said as I ran a finger through my hair "Remembered me saying that I used to play tennis with my brother?"

"Older or younger?"

"I'm the second child... My brother is currently working"

"I see..." I feel the atmosphere between us was bouncy and heart warming~ Since I didn't really make a lot of friends back then, this was a first for me...

"Hey there love birds!"

"Eeek!!!" I jumped as Sakura suddenly popped out of a bush while we were walking by.

"Morning Sakura"

"H-How could you be so calm?!"

"This is a normal occurrence... for me at least"

"Hehe" Sakura grinned from ear to ear as she stepped away from the bush and joined us. I was still a bit spooked since I hate jumpscares, okay? And we were walking together now with Ren in the middle. It was still pretty early. I felt a cold wind blowing making my long black hair swayed to the side as well as my...!!! I quickly readjust my skirt and hold it down as the wind stopped blowing.

"*Phew*" It was good that Ren didn't look this way.

"Hm?" When we were walking there was a man fainting ok the ground. I wondered why he fainted but there were other people to help him so it wasn't really a big deal and I hoped that he is okay.

After a couple of minutes, another cold wind blew but it wasn't like the last as something or someone ran past us causing my and Sakura's skirt to be lifted. Sakura being the goddess that she is quickly hold it down while I tried but my cute and small ass was visible for wait! I forgot that there were other students walking behind us! Well I was glad that I wore black Spandex shorts for the day instead of my usual pansu or thong, a change is needed~ but when I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how much of my butt stuck out in it.

"Oh... It's Kenji again, he seems to be energetic like usual," as Ren was looking at him, I quickly readjusted my skirt again as I looked back to see three of them fell ok their backs and all having nose bleeds. It was probably Sakura but phew... glad that no one noticed me!

We then continued as we arrived at school and got into class. I'm well thinking about some things, I just can't keep the image of my brother out of my head so I decided to freshen up my mind by listening to the teacher's lectures. There were these generals called Shogun who was like leaders of Samurais? Yes today I have History again but I could only give a brief explanation about it. Basically, Shoguns acted like government officials for Samurais and took over that current government in Japan at the time and made that leading firgue still be able to rule but actually it was the Shoguns who were pulling the strings. Something about politics that I didn't really get but as I learned about it I was like wow! That was a lot of interesting stuffs and our History teacher Mr.Alek who is a foreign teacher from Australia said in a way that pulled me into it like a vortex and I wanted to learn more. I didn't get bored or sleep in class since I was busy listening to him and trying to make out what characters he was saying. I still needed to improve my Japanese more while I asked Sakura after the class was done, I didn't want to ask Mr.Alek to speak it in English because I thought that it might be rude. I'm currently writing down some characters of the Japanese language. Did you know that there are two types of it? They are called: Hiragana and Katakana and you know what? Hiragana is primarily used to represent Japanese and Katakana is for foreign languages. I was writing down on my notebooks with English but I started to write some of them down in Japanese to get the feel of it.

After that I decided to use my noon to go out to the tennis court to practice. Huh...

"Haru? You're the only one here?" Strange, where are the others?

"Oh, ohio Roxy-senpai! The others were busy so it's just me for today..." Haru was looking a bit down maybe he is having pressure from being the president of the tennis club?

"Everyone is always talking about Ren and how they expected me to be like him..." Ah that... I well I can't really sympathize with him on but back when I was younger I could kinda feel it but I was in admiration for my older brother. But he is like 5 years older than me meanwhile Ren is only older than Haru by a year yet he seems more timid and shy than his brother... kind of like me actually.

"Listen Haru... You don't need to do what people expected you to," for me my parents and my brother never really expected much of me... When I failed they would always be there to encourage me to stand up and they have been so supportive of me of my change that I was in debt to them. I placed my hands on Haru's shoulders as I leaned closer to him, "You just need to be yourself and do what you want, at least try your hardest in life so you could live out your life!" Honestly I was speaking from movie's lines because I myself actually well I had decided to be myself by accepting and embracing my feminine side so that I could live out my own life, but not really since I'm still afraid of other's people judgements...

"T-Thank you, Roxy-senpai~" Ah! He's blushing now! So cute! It likes seeing myself in a mirror! I pulled away from from him as I stroked my hair a bit as Hari looked down ok the ground closing his legs with his hands on his thighs.

"*Ahem* I think that we are slacking off quite a bit, president Haru"

"H-Huh? W-Well you could call me Haru y-you know~"

"Then you would have to call me Roxy"

"B-But I don't want disrespect my elder"

"Teehehe! Then president Haru it is!" Haru was a bit flushed with his cheeks still red. I don't care that much about names in a club since it represents the unity between the club members and their leader. I hope that Haru would find his own path instead of being in his brother's shadow...

6